Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! --- THIS IS MORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:07 am
all these old faces just showing up randomly  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:07 am
_The_Black_Magic_Bunny_

oh dang that really suck. maybe one will reply back or one of the other members who helping run the guild pops back on and makes this account a crew member or vice captain.  

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

Absolute Furry the Guild
Captain

Naughty Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:30 pm
Krissim Klaw
I haven't been in the guild in ages, but since I finally got taken off crew, without warning, I just wanted to make sure the main guild account hadn't been compromised.

Sorry about that, it was years ago when you told me you didn't want to be crew anymore and I never actually removed you then. When I popped in yesterday on a whim for the first time in a year and saw Mort's post I realized that it was probablly rather confusing to have so many Mods/Crew that hadn't made a post in the guild here since 2012 or before, so I went ahead and cleaned it up a little.
Once I hear back from Mort I will swap out permissions on her accounts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:01 pm
I'd be happy to contribute some funds to help get things rolling again, if that would help.  

Thorn apple

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:12 pm
It's a shame it's all gone, but I think the guild will be okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:17 pm
Absolute Furry the Guild
Krissim Klaw
I haven't been in the guild in ages, but since I finally got taken off crew, without warning, I just wanted to make sure the main guild account hadn't been compromised.

Sorry about that, it was years ago when you told me you didn't want to be crew anymore and I never actually removed you then. When I popped in yesterday on a whim for the first time in a year and saw Mort's post I realized that it was probablly rather confusing to have so many Mods/Crew that hadn't made a post in the guild here since 2012 or before, so I went ahead and cleaned it up a little.
Once I hear back from Mort I will swap out permissions on her accounts.
No worries, I am not active in the least so I am glad that the guild will be getting active people in charge. I felt bad having the position since I'm never in here.  

Krissim Klaw

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:20 am
i'm always online if one of you who are in charge would promote me high enough to make Mort a Vice captain or crew member i'd be glad to promote her other account for you. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:01 am
Lumbee Wolf Lady
i'm always online if one of you who are in charge would promote me high enough to make Mort a Vice captain or crew member i'd be glad to promote her other account for you. emotion_yatta

I appreciate the offer but I can continue to pop on to check on her each day for a few more days yet, and we'll see what needs to be done after that.

Is it normal for Mort to not be online for days at a time like this? I thought she was on more frequently than that, so it seems odd to me that she hasn't been on since that first night, especially since she showed as being online when I first came on and accepted her membership into the guild. I'm completely out of touch with the goings on here these days, so I could be entirely mistaken.  

Absolute Furry the Guild
Captain

Naughty Friend

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:12 am
Absolute Furry the Guild

your welcome and she's normally always online. i do know she said in a previous message under here she was looking for an alternative to gaia. so i don't know if that means shes leaving gaia or not. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:12 pm
Not like I positively contribute to this, but.. this guild is dead. Guilds are generally dying, so moving might prove a fresh start to the plenty of inactive members on here.

iPyx

Blessed Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Professor Tamarisk

Eloquent Perfectionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:22 pm
Horrors! D: Really sorry to hear that, Mort. Let me know if you need any help moving, or getting set up again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:01 am
Thanks a lot everyone I'm in the process of getting set back up. I would really like to get a hold of a moderator to see why I was banned on a day that I was not even online. But at the end of this week I'll be coming back to the guild. I have my younger brother over for the past two weeks and this is his last week at my house so I will be making a come back and trying to get this account readjusted to my old settings. It's going to be a little difficult to get back the account for all of the guild's contest Items and money without the the guild owner making a stink about it to a moderator. Other than that I'm pretty ready to step it back into overdrive.  

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:33 pm
Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

EDIT: And I'm sure that goes for the rest of us.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:14 pm
Just waiting for things to get swapped over.  

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:38 am
I'll be on today raising money for the guild in Zomg.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff