Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride] The Frozen Isle [U/C] Official! Games and Plot Soon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:38 pm
@ Lith ~ YUS. ALL THE PLOTS.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:43 pm
Caj - yes as in someone already has one? If so, drat! XD  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:46 pm
XD Yeah, I think someone made him already. -was snooping the cosplay list earlier-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:49 pm
Anyone is more than welcome, even if they haven't seen the movie! It's just the inspiration, ahaha.

It hits me in the feels too, Green <3

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:18 pm
We got some quick peoples in this guild!

EDIT: ....I shall quest for Marshmallow owo Angry ice beasty  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:37 pm
Tee hee, Marshmallow yaaaay!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:18 pm
Lithia_Brandon

I Want To Build a Snowman!
SoA Name: Tikahn
Player: SilverLutz
Uncert: X
Intended Rank: Forager
History: Tikahn grew up in the pride as the only cub of his parents, who doted on him and loved him dearly. His father was killed in the storm, his mother missing and presumed dead as well. He's been getting a lot of flack lately for the color of his coat, so he tends to stick to the rouge lands as much as possible so he doesn't upset anyone.
Personality: A bit clumsy but a hard worker, he does his best to provide for his pride. He does tend to stay off the island when he can manage it since his coat causes some lions distress. He's very cautious of stepping on toes and is very gentle to other creatures.
Survivor or Joining: Survivor  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:24 pm
<.< >.> I have yet to see the movie too.
Carles was one of my first soa and I've hardly done anything with him. Farai is his daughter and has had even less. sad

Lithia_Brandon

SoA Name: Carles
Player: magnadearel
History: He was once was a part of a pride that valued white pelts and he values his almost all white pelt. Carles fathered a litter of cubs, two stayed with him in the pride, and one left with the mother. Then he was left on his own after the pride disbanded. Much wandering and he encountered his daughter. Together the two are now looking for a place to call home.
Personality: Rambunctious and fun loving, Carles likes to have a good time. Occasionally is struck with thoughts of retrospect. He enjoys tinkering and experimenting with how things go together. There is a certain pride in his almost all white coat. Not an overly huge vanity, but sometimes it does swell his head. There is a certain enjoyment in getting dirty. Afterward, he takes pride in bringing his coat to pristine whiteness again.
Survivor or Joining: joining
(Icecarver rank preferred.... though he'll probly want to carve designs into the ice more often than help. >.>)

SoA Name: Farai
Player: magnadearel
History: She went with her mother to join another pride while the rest of her siblings stayed with her father. They never reached the pride. Slowly she grew and finally left her mother. Farai wandered until she ran into her father who was also wandering. Together the two are now looking for a place to call home
Personality: Spirited and feisty.
Survivor or Joining: Joining
(Transporter I think for her.)  

magnadearel

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:39 pm
I didn't put ranks on the form just yet because they're not all on there, I don't think. BUT yay, welcome aboard =]

(I think Tikahn is super pretty, despite being the one to color him and sounding a bit horn tooty saying so >> )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:57 pm
That's because he IS super pretty ;w;
-loves him bunches-  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:11 pm
Yay peoples and interest!

So super excited about Marshmallow!
It was entirely worth it to sit through the credits for the tiny little Easter egg at the end of the movie.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:02 am
Ah man, I gotta get in on this.  

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:10 am
Lithia_Brandon

SoA Name: Thwayya
Player: Alpaca Chobi
History: Thwayya was raised in the desserts with her two dads and sergeant mother. There she grew up with temples and sands to play in. She met a strapping young male her age who she had no idea was royalty at the time. The two fell in love and had two male cubs whom Thwayya loved and mothered.

The dawn walkers fell and in the chaos the lioness found her self lost. She has no idea where her mate or her children ended up ((ironically, Onuris is in the snow pride x DD)) .

Thwayya still feels the pain of losing touch with her beloved and her children but aims to slowly build her life back up.
Personality: Adventurous, Brave but also very soft and loving, motherly.
Survivor or Joining: Joining
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:50 am
<3  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:40 pm
Hmm. I want to post Hans (obviously) but I am not sure what rank he would be. Duke perhaps?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff