[GOD MATE] Come Feel The Hate. Er. Love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:17 pm
I'd certainly be willing to play with them together, Light~ Nelly would appreciate her view on sort of tormenting mortals, and if she hung around him inevitably she'd probably end up genuinely loathing the poor things.

He'd probably be willing to let her keep a cub...maybe...or hey, they could tussle for keepsies! She's gravity right? What are her powers? Can she like pin people or ground gods? That could def be a good way she could make sure she gets to keep a bebbin. Anywho, if you wanna plot, hit me up on AIM?

I need to start gathering RPs for Tahja too but it's not like there's not a LOT of time.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:48 am
Oookay, I'm closing this to fling offers, I think. I've got no freaking idea how I'm going to pick how to prioritize this, I wanna fling him with ALL THE LADIES.

*stress fret worry*  

ShinosBee

Nerd

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:54 am
This might be exactly what you're looking for, or totally not what you're looking for, lmao.

As it stands, I'm in absolutely no rush to accomplish anything; she'd need her full RP's and if we're GOING FOR THE GOLD I'd probably want her to have ten for a breeding. If you have plans for Nelly to take a few other Goddesses before her, that's fine by me; I kind of want to fling her with a mortal at some point.

Anyhoo, this is Keshi (and Ping), Goddess of Humor.

User Image

I know Nelly isn't a nice guy, so this would probably be something of an abusive relationship; Keshi is very happy-go-lucky and fails to see the negative in any given situation, so even if Nelly is a d**k to her, she won't mind.

EVEN IF YOU AREN'T INTERESTED, I would still love to see how they interact together! :>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:00 am
pinchmonster

HNNNG I have always loved that goddess' looks oh man you don't even know. I'd def be up for flinging them/plotting them! Nelly does have a current thing in the work with Wotlich (Poaching) and I'd like to do that first, but if we were gonna do ten then there'd be plenty of time, lol? Wot will be a sort of constant companion/consort (that's how he'd think of her at least) but he's not the type to not share the...love. *cough* He is not kind to 'gentle' or 'happy' domains, obviously. But I wonder what they'd throw? Sarcasm? Uhm. I've no idea lol!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas