Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Lithia's Less Intimidating RP Search Thread [Updated 6/10!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:40 pm
This is open now!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:07 pm
@Ulfric: Aye, i still has an interest, I just have to get un-lazy and get my brain a churnin'. *FAIL RPer*  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:23 pm
I WANT TOKA RP.
Please! <333

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:28 pm
Lithia_Brandon

Youre mlps can meet my lp! =D
User Image

I have a pokemon too!
User Image

Perhaps Nuing for your Bilashi?
User Image

Finally, Ingwe could meet Jadi? He's nearly blind in one eye from a leopard attack.
User Image

magnadearel

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:56 pm
F a y t h - x

Don't worry, I will keep him lady free until you're ready to RP! Just poke me whenever you think you're brain is working =]
Sherlolly

YES FOREVER AHHH. And I do want RP with Hans.
magnadearel

She is a cute MLP! Which one of mine did you want her to meet?

POKEMON. Would she like to meet my Ivysaur? I have a bunch of others, too, just not listed!

Nuing: I love that green! I'd be up for them meeting and maybe seeing if they hit it off! Whatever you'd like =]

Sure, we can have Jadi and Ingwe meet, too! He has never been RPed and has no real set personality, so I might want to find him a plot with a mate or something first before I do general RP but I dunno!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:04 pm
Lithia_Brandon

^_^ Thank you! Whoever you feel like rping. It can either be in her pride or she can be out practicing.
Mmm yes pokemon! She can meet anyone! She use to be in the pokemon IT, but it never went anywhere. sad Now she's just wandering.
Yes definitely see how they mesh. He's got a collecting problem so it could be funny.
Ingwe has had like 1 rp. I received him for another IT that never went anywhere. He does not handle well with non-WDs due to his pack's beliefs. That's cool. Whenever you decide he can be there. ^_^

Let me know what you can start and what you'd like me to start. May not get to it tonight, as I've a headache, but I'll make a note of it. <3

magnadearel

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:22 pm
magnadearel

I'm not familiar with the pride, but the rogue lands is fine for either of them! Let's go with Rarity =]

Yeah I gotta kick Caj to see if he still wants to do that, I think there needs to be a pokemon pride. Ivysaur is good then!

And hyena rp goodness sounds good!

I can start them if you want! I don't know how long it'll take but I've got nothing else planned for tonight =]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:35 pm
Lithia_Brandon

It's the racing pride Drani has. Lots of fun, but rogue lands it absolutely fine. wink
There should be. I'd throw Etain in in a heartbeat.
If you could that would be great! *hugs*

magnadearel

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:40 pm
magnadearel

I will quote you with the links!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:03 pm
Welllllll I've only really got one offer right now cause I'm trying to stay focused on like a FEW SoA but I have a gal I'm seriously considering sending to the Firekin and I figured if she appealed to you for Iroh I'd put her on reserve for him? If not it's cool, I'm still making up my mind - a mate plot would tip it one way for her, but she might end up there regardless. Never too many Firekin~

This is Mkulami. She was originally the queen-to-be in the Kizingo, and is one of a pair of twins. She was raised side by side with her brother until she became a juvenile, at which point her mother began grooming her for leadership. It caused a rift between her and her twin, and they've never seen eye to eye since. He was always jealous of her getting special attention, and she was mad that he didn't realize that she didn't WANT it. In the end the power shift never came - someone else took her mother's place as pride female leader, and now she's a bit miffed - why bother with all that hard work if it was for nothing? - but also feeling free. She could go ANYWHERE, do ANYTHING. I'm planning an excursion for her, as her twin still basically won't talk to her, and she'd like to find some place where hard work really IS rewarded, and you can pick your own path. She'd probably be a water seeker, if she joined - she knows water, is used to sand, and should only suffer a bit in the heat...but does not really know how to be a soldier.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:57 pm

There you go!
ShinosBee

If you do send her over to the Firekin, they could definitely meet! I'm not sure about the colors of her throwbacks, and things like that, but that all depends on if you do want to send her that way, anyway =]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:00 pm
Thank you Lithia!  

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:01 am
Lithia_Brandon
User Image
Legea is a cute. He's awkward and clumsy but he's very sincere and is earnestly trying to be the best lion he can be. He takes a lot of pride in his work, and he practices hunting as much as he can, though not with prey all the time. He's playful and kind. I'd like for him to find him any kind of plot inside the pridelands, though he is not interested in leaving! I'm open to any sort of pridal RP, and I know he has a lot of family in the lands as well.

I can offer him Pridal RP with my boy Areoiris <3

Edit: all I can think to say about your newfound thread is "Oh, I love it. It's so cute. Its like a little baby unicorn"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:37 pm
Lith, I can't find our RP. ;< I think I'm blind.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:53 pm
F a y t h - x
Lith, I can't find our RP. ;< I think I'm blind.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23976083  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces