Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:16 pm
mistalina13
Kyrieko

Would you be interested in entering Yuuka & Taith in Mind's upcoming breedings again? :3 (Asking ahead of time so we can setup a new permission post if needed.)

Oooh I would definitely be fine with this! 8D
(I also didn't know there were going to be more breedings, this is awesome!)

I dunno if you want to just say until a slot is obtained for them... or did we already say that? x3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:51 am
I've got a couple of possible RP partners for your Colonel if you'd be interested. Possibly filling two of his plots as well!
--------

For the first RP I would like to toss up my Leilani at you for the Healing Horn Plot.
User Image

Personality:

Leilani is a sweet and caring Alicorn, and among the most gentle of healers. Her bedside manner is terrific, and anyone who receives her care will always say they recovered more each day just seeing her smile when she comes to check on them. She will just smile all the brighter and tell her patient how glad she is to see them coming back to health. Sadly being a healer can be a torment for the gentle heart she bears. If a patient that is under her care happens to pass on poor Leilani will slip into a terrible depression and wonder time and again if she could have saved the victim if she knew better remedies. This causes her to travel long distances to find more cures and more effective treatments for any such ailment. Her travels will almost certainly affect anyone who she comes to care for sadly. The friend/lover must be willing to follow her in her adventures and understand that her profession will always come first. She cannot stand to see anyone suffer and will treat all from the most evil Kalona to the great and powerful Angeni. Even though her mother died due to a Kalona attack she does not hate the breed and will still heal them if they are in need of assistance.

For the next RP option there is my Skaalbjorn who I can play as a foal for the Mentoring Plot.
User Image

Personality:

Skaal is still rather a blank book sadly, I am working out his quirks and whatnot but something that he does have set in stone is that he has severe schizophrenia as an adult. Its a lot lighter when he is young but he still sometimes talks to himself.

----------

Anyway! Let me know if you are interested in RPing with either or both of these two!

mistalina13

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:08 am
Kyrieko
mistalina13
Kyrieko

Would you be interested in entering Yuuka & Taith in Mind's upcoming breedings again? :3 (Asking ahead of time so we can setup a new permission post if needed.)

Oooh I would definitely be fine with this! 8D
(I also didn't know there were going to be more breedings, this is awesome!)

I dunno if you want to just say until a slot is obtained for them... or did we already say that? x3

Our last agreement was just for the other raffle. I'm fine with making it until we get a slot this time so we don't have to keep rewriting agreements. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:09 am
Wasteland Wyvern

I'm off to bed shortly but I wanted to let you know I'm game on both fronts. biggrin  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:13 am
mistalina13
Wasteland Wyvern

I'm off to bed shortly but I wanted to let you know I'm game on both fronts. biggrin

Neato! I'll send you a PM shortly and we can hash out how we want these to go!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:19 am
mistalina13

Hey! I am sorry for not sending the PM. I got really busy in the last few days and kind of spaced this. I am still game for the two RPs. Expect a few quotes in the starter posts.  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:07 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
mistalina13

Hey! I am sorry for not sending the PM. I got really busy in the last few days and kind of spaced this. I am still game for the two RPs. Expect a few quotes in the starter posts.

No worries! :3 I've been busy with work a lot more than usual too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:54 am
mistalina13
Wasteland Wyvern
mistalina13

So I made the RP for Leilani and Colonel but the one with Skaalbjorn and him won't work out anymore. I've gone down a slightly different path with him where he will be 'adopted' by a Kalona and taught the Kalona ways.  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:43 am
Wasteland Wyvern
mistalina13
Wasteland Wyvern
mistalina13

So I made the RP for Leilani and Colonel but the one with Skaalbjorn and him won't work out anymore. I've gone down a slightly different path with him where he will be 'adopted' by a Kalona and taught the Kalona ways.

No worries! *adds other RP to list*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:19 am
mistalina13
Wasteland Wyvern
mistalina13
Wasteland Wyvern
mistalina13

No worries! *adds other RP to list*

Can't wait to see how Colonel and Lei get along. I hope she can fulfill the wanted plot to your expectations!  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:00 am
mistalina13

If Leilani ever happens to be in the Western Region, she could bump into Tenzin, who frequents the area. He's always looking for new friends, and if Leilani was interested, he could probably show her the Hot Springs towards the west mountains, as that's generally a nice place to relax and converse with new and old friends alike.

Additionally, in regards to the trouble that Allegro is looking for, my character Lockes could help with such an encounter. It would probably be towards the darker side of things, because she's very prone to violence
and bloodshed when she notices an imperfection.

A potential scenario between Allegro and Lockes is if he were to witness her washing the blood off of her hooves in a stream. Perhaps he asked her what happened, or she notices him and just begins speaking telling him about how she just can't seem to remember how all of this blood got here. One moment, she was trying to wipe some dirt off of another Soquili's flank, and then the Soquili in question was snapping at her for touching them, and then it all faded to black. When she came to, she was standing in a bloodied clearing, but the Soquili from before was no where to be found, so she came to the stream to wash up.

It could go anywhere from Allegro leaving Lockes to her own thing without comprehending what had happened, or if he put the pieces together, Lockes could suddenly fix her eyes on his mane and remark how he had a single split end, and how she could fix that for him.

Conflict could come from that, or Allegro could get away from her without anything dangerous happening. I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there.

Are you interested in either of my characters/situations? yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:09 pm
belloblossom
If Leilani ever happens to be in the Western Region, she could bump into Tenzin, who frequents the area. He's always looking for new friends, and if Leilani was interested, he could probably show her the Hot Springs towards the west mountains, as that's generally a nice place to relax and converse with new and old friends alike.

Additionally, in regards to the trouble that Allegro is looking for, my character Lockes could help with such an encounter. It would probably be towards the darker side of things, because she's very prone to violence

A potential scenario between Allegro and Lockes is if he were to witness her washing the blood off of her hooves in a stream. Perhaps he asked her what happened, or she notices him and just begins speaking telling him about how she just can't seem to remember how all of this blood got here. One moment, she was trying to wipe some dirt off of another Soquili's flank, and then the Soquili in question was snapping at her for touching them, and then it all faded to black. When she came to, she was standing in a bloodied clearing, but the Soquili from before was no where to be found, so she came to the stream to wash up.

It could go anywhere from Allegro leaving Lockes to her own thing without comprehending what had happened, or if he put the pieces together, Lockes could suddenly fix her eyes on his mane and remark how he had a single split end, and how she could fix that for him.

Conflict could come from that, or Allegro could get away from her without anything dangerous happening. I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there.

Both sound great to me! biggrin  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:16 pm
mistalina13
belloblossom

Awesome! Should we start them both at once (if you're open to roleplaying now), or should we start with one idea and then start with the next roleplay a little later? If you prefer the latter, which one would you like to start first?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:28 pm
belloblossom
mistalina13
belloblossom

Awesome! Should we start them both at once (if you're open to roleplaying now), or should we start with one idea and then start with the next roleplay a little later? If you prefer the latter, which one would you like to start first?

I'm good with either option. So whichever works for you!  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:34 pm
mistalina13
belloblossom
mistalina13
belloblossom

I'm good with either option. So whichever works for you!

Hmm... Howzabout the Allegro/Lockes option? Sound okay? Also, would you like me to make the thread/the first post, or would you like to?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff