Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plot all the PLOTS! (OPEN! Gimme your plots plz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:19 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:29 am
User Image

The brash and loudmouthed Brandr here requests RP with the lovely Kenna. I think he'd fall under the category of 'OHSHIZ you're female?!' Although, under the current warlord female reavers aren't allowed at the moment, but I think he'd be willing to spar with her regardless. xD Just to see what she's like. He doesn't exactly care about what kind of rep he holds with the pride, so long as he can do as he pleases.

He's also old blood Stormborn, so he can answer any questions she might have about the pride in general.

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:37 am
Jovi of Shadows

I'd love this. Let's do this thing. XD what would you like to do first? A duel, a meeting a meeting/duel lmao, or what  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:41 am
Hmm, a meeting/duel sounds like absolute fun to me. <3  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:44 am
Jovi of Shadows
Hmm, a meeting/duel sounds like absolute fun to me. <3

Normal rolls then? *salute* We can roll in the first two posts and just post away after that - start the fight whenever the rp goes that way and end it whenever?

I'll set up the thread if so  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:46 am
Sounds good to me! ^^  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:00 am
Jovi of Shadows
Sounds good to me! ^^

Wow, go you, that ROLL lmao xD

Imma post next, okay? n_n the fight can start whenever we feel like it (whenever the rp demands it starts!)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:03 am
XD I was shocked when I saw it! It took him 2 tries to get into the pride and now he wants to roll like a bamf. Lolz

^^ Gotcha!  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:05 am
Ah, if Mwezi wasn't leaving for a while, I would have Rishima - reluctantly - introduce his lovely, though erm...mentally dependant fangirl weeaboo mate. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:15 am
F a y t h - x
Ah, if Mwezi wasn't leaving for a while, I would have Rishima - reluctantly - introduce his lovely, though erm...mentally dependant fangirl weeaboo mate. XD

Aaah, he's already icly out in the roguelands XD so this can't be. THIS IS A PITY. Alas.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:07 pm
User Image

For Kenna; a friend.

Morath doesn't have a lot of friends except for her teacher, her thrall and her stupid family members. I really want her to start actually doing something other than sitting in her den and making charms for no one in particular. Lets just say she has a collection of things and doodads and carved rocks; that mostly occupy her time. She makes charms upon request (a charm for strength in an upcoming viking) and is proud of them.

She was raised in the pride (though born to an amazon female so she's on the bigger side as well though probably not nearly that of Kenna) and I need to find her some comrades.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:36 pm
Dark Fire Angel
heart

User Image

the cert tells lies. Mulika left the pride/family around adolescence. >> I think it'd be fairly amusing to have a random run-in with her father, especially since she hasn't seen any of her family in a while. IDK I just love lulzy coincidences.  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:38 pm
Hiii * u*.. I have an itch for rp.. So here have fun:

For Muhali and/or Maua'nili (I added in Maua after the fact so this statement is for Muhali's plottings XD)
I think she needs to meet Renaissance's mate... and the Lead Merchant Magpie :>. She's.. uhm. Not insane but she has a knack for shiny things. Actually Lewenharto(Renaissance)'s joining the pride was due to the Magpie finding the shiny and tying him to her while he slept.. and then practically dragging him home. It was 'love' at first.. uhm. Shine?
She is actually also very prideful. Someone that isn't afraid to tell the pride leader what's on her mind. She's an outsider from the north, who Riddlemouth (She nicknames him Loudmouth when he gets off on the wrong paw with her) found amoungst her merchantry collection.

For Mauaji - Ahava. I know she's in En Gedi and not the other pride. But she's kind of like.. She figures she has enough sisters (She's the oldest of like a bajillion girls) so she considers Li Wei a brother. I know his family is in En Gedi, and I believe Thal and I had wanted to make it so that she was a rare lioness who knew Li's real self. She met him when she was very young and has grown a friendly attachment to him. She considers him family, as I said beforehand. So she'd want to meet the one who'd be like.. her sister-in-law? It could be considered a mortal friend :>? Ahava's from the En Gedi meta that had to deal with hatred.. We could totally three-way-rp with Thal and have Li there too? Ahava's pretty used to girl talk if Maua ever needed it.

For Mwezi - I have.. his.. -squinty face- Great grand daughter and her cousins (great grand sons, they're brothers..).. If you'd ever want to rp them together?
Ime was born of Yareha's affairs before he left.. and family means a lot to her. She guards with her uncle close by in the moon pride.. I would love it if she got to know her greatpoppy? She's a bit snarky and she can say things that.. Could be considered harsh but are 'needed to be said'. She watched her cousins grow up into two very different sorts of lions.
The other two are Solaire and Ochieng.
Solaire - Like from Dark Souls if you've ever played it/heard of it.. He praises the sun, though the moon to him is a symbol in its own.. He lives for the daylight... He is eccentric and humble.
Ochieng - He would be the largest of his litter. Solaire is dwarfed by his bear-like brother. Ochieng is the sort to want to go out, find a gal and have a thousand kids.. biggrin .

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:43 am
Split Personality

That's be lovely! I'd love that. I'm up for some sort of meeting; would you set up the rp, or do you want me to?

Krysin

I WOULD LOVE THIS YES PLZ. Let's do this thing! Same as above - want me to set something up or do you wanna? I'm at school atm soooo yeah

Vistada

Yes to everything! What would you like to start with?  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:07 am
Dark Fire Angel

And I'm about to head off to work lol! If you don't have something up when I get home I'll toss something up : D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff