15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:57 am
*Gives you a nudge back*

NO NUDGING >:[

*clears throat*

OK! So here's what i've got for you here today!

For Astari'choro: [ Who I love her! And omfg, you already know this xD ]

User Image

Mlinzi would love to give her babies, [ If she would make a good Momma! ] He wouldn't be the type to even hang around someone who had a bad bone in their body.

I'm not sure if you know much about Mlinzi! So lemme tell you a bit about him! He's a blind lion, cursed to the borders of the Kitwana'Antara. He believes himself cursed with the prides with disease, which he isn't. He's just a poor little thing that has a lots of conditions resulting from malnutrition as a cub.

Anyway! Mlinzi is a sweetheart, quite the gentleman, with enough determination to stand against even the god of determination himself. He doesn't let his disabilities get him down, and never looks at him self as incapable even when its obvious he is. He doesn't let others shower pity upon them, he turns it around them. Proving that they are indeed the ones who need to be pitied - though he never does it rudely.

Mlinzi showers ladies with the love, affection, and respect they deserve! He loves hearing the stories of their travels and spoils them rotten while they spend their shot time with him. He won't openly try to impress her, though wouldn't it be a lovely surprise if he did without trying? =3

The only quirk with Mlinzi is that I ask that NO cubs know anything about him, nor try to seek him out in the future. [ At least not until I call upon them ] He has some plots for the future in which all of his children will be free to join in on, but in the meantime, I wish for him to hold on to the idea that he is indeed an infertile male.

My other option would be Leomaris:

User Image

I currently have him offered up to Lith as a fling for Elsa, but if she chooses to go in another direction, he is completely open!

Leo was once a very submissive male, quivering at the whim of any female who gazed his way. But after some time on his own, he's beginning to come out of his shell. This isn't to say he's the world's most rough and tumble male ... YET. He still has a ways to go, but it might take a few more glances before he rolls onto his belly for any lady lol!

Leo prefers travel to settling down, so he wouldn't be willing to stay around for long. But he would likely be determined to visit his children frequently should he ever learn he had any. He didn't have much of a family life as a cub, mostly just a very overbearing Mother. So he wants different for his children.

Talencia
::gives this a nudge::

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 pm
Depawsit
*Gives you a nudge back*

Ooookay! I myself would LOVE to have her pick Leomaris, cause he is GORGEOUS! (Bluuuuuuuuuuues!) However, his roll-over-and-show-my-belly routine would sit poorly with Astari. She doesn't hold submissive, cowed males in high regard whatsoever.

Plus, I think she'd look really pretty with Minzi. She would respect and admire his pluck, his determination, and his refusal to let his sight keep him from doing what he wanted to do. I could easily see her passing by the pride, meeting him, being impressed, and walking away none-the-wiser that she carried his cubs until much later. She's only got one rp, with another in progress currently, so it'd take some time, if you are alright with that?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:19 am
I figured she wouldn't go much for Leo's very submissive nature, but I had to throw him in because ... DEM BLUES *w*

But *coughs* Yes! I'm fine with waiting for her to catch on up her RPs! Mlinzi has a good stockpile gathered up, so whenever she is ready to go he will be too! The only one they need together is their meet up! Which we could spread over a few RPs if you'd like. That's entirely up to you =]

Talencia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:01 am
::nudges this again::  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:54 pm
Talencia
::nudges this again::

*steals Tal and bumps her thread*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:32 am
For Romus'valgus I offer Bizoo!

User Image

((She doesn't have a cert because I've never been able to catch someone to complete a JRP for the poor gal!))

She's a matchmaker, first gen, and immune. c: Bizoo is a gossiper, and absolutely adores her line of work. Very much a "Oh, well, you have a son, and I KNOW of this girl blah blah blah" type. She has a keen eye for matching up others with their perfect partners, but sadly, she's had no luck landing herself a man!

In a relatively short amount of time, Bizoo has went from a desperate soul to more of a social butterfly. She's prissy, a little whiny, and Gods above, what a mouth! She's sometime even prone to spreading rumors, but never anything that would hurt another. Still, she's a sweetheart with a bleeding, romantic heart, and ADORES cubs.

She hasn't always been part of the pride, though. As a cub, she traveled with her mother and identical twin brother. Seeing as her mom was a gypsy of sorts, it's no wonder Bizoo is how she is, and after her mother died the twins went their own separate ways.

When she was young, her mother told her stories of a Queen who came into power by being a God's consort. Somehow or another, she got it into her head that unless she did the same thing, she wouldn't amount to anything. So, ever since she became an adolescent, she's been desperately searching for a God to screw without having much luck at all. And now, after stumbling into a pride that she can never leave, she's had to rethink her plan. She's gone from being down right hysterical to making the best of her situation.

She would LOVE to have stories/songs written about her, and would be absolutely smitten with a male who wants to sing them about her.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:02 pm
FOR FLACARI:

User Image

First off - can you say FRESH BLOOD :0

Secondly, yeah she needs a mate. My poor girl is so lonely in the firekin xD

Kyra comes off as a bit pushy sometimes and at others she can seem a little rough around the edges. But I think she's just misunderstood, due to trying WAY too hard to fit with what she thinks an ideal Firekin should be. Ever since she joined the pride, she's had this idealistic model in her head and until she reaches that model. I think she'll continue to push herself and potentially others to strive to be better.

Underneath all of that - if someone could get that far. She's a family girl who just misses her own family. She wants one of her own someday, if only to take the pain away. [ Or at least that's why she thinks she wants one ] But once she has a litter, she'll realize that she was incomplete without them all along. I imagine she'll do a complete 180 personality wise once they come around. But for now, definitely very strict, pushy, and straight forward in her ways <3

Talencia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:23 am
For Elysian I have Gwahir :3 haven't gotten to RP him that much yet though. He's a curious fellow and thoroughly enjoys the nighttime.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:46 am
Painted Moose
For Romus'valgus I offer Bizoo!

User Image

((She doesn't have a cert because I've never been able to catch someone to complete a JRP for the poor gal!))

She's a matchmaker, first gen, and immune. c: Bizoo is a gossiper, and absolutely adores her line of work. Very much a "Oh, well, you have a son, and I KNOW of this girl blah blah blah" type. She has a keen eye for matching up others with their perfect partners, but sadly, she's had no luck landing herself a man!
-snip-
She would LOVE to have stories/songs written about her, and would be absolutely smitten with a male who wants to sing them about her.

I'm tentatively interested. He hasn't really sat up ant taken eager notice yet, but perhaps rp might help with that. I can't make any promises, and my rps are extremely slow right now. If you wanna give them a try (and don't mind my slow replies), go ahead and start us something.

Depawsit
FOR FLACARI:

User Image

First off - can you say FRESH BLOOD :0

Secondly, yeah she needs a mate. My poor girl is so lonely in the firekin xD

Oh, she's pretty! I'm definitely interested, but I have no way to predict whether they'll get along or not. Flacari has only been rp'd once, and then only briefly during an ORP. So his personality isn't very well established. We'd need something HAPPENING in a rp so I could get him to start reacting and developing. Got any ideas?

AstoriaFallen
For Elysian I have Gwahir :3 haven't gotten to RP him that much yet though. He's a curious fellow and thoroughly enjoys the nighttime.

He's in the pride, isn't he? She's looking for a reason to leave the pride currently.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:48 am
Hmmm lets see, before we start brain storming...

Is there a particular route you may have in mind for him? Or a route you most definitely don't want him to go down?

Talencia
/quote]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:22 am
Talencia
yea he is XD I dont have anyone else lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:42 am
Depawsit
Hmmm lets see, before we start brain storming...

Is there a particular route you may have in mind for him? Or a route you most definitely don't want him to go down?
]

I have no clue with him. I'm open to pretty much anything. That being said, he may speak up when we start proposing ideas. Maybe we could chit-chat via AIM about it?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:44 am
I am closing this to any new plots. I'm waaaay behind on rps and current plots, and really shouldn't take any new plots on at this point. All current plots are still active, never fear! I'm just super-duper slow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:33 pm
For your further consideration: Ezen, in the Frozen pride, for Astari! Fling or mates or whathaveyou, general RP to see how they do.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas