Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:32 pm
Velveteen Angel

I do think Sobakasu and Donte'fao would make some pretty babies! We can RP and see how they interact if you want?

Vistada

Yes to all the things!

AstoriaFallen

General RP for sure, but she's (Mihika) not the mating sort right now! And she's not related! She came from an SS crate not last year, but the year before that. owo We can see how they interact and work from there.

As for both your inquiries for Nikanu, totally down for RPing and meeting new lions!

Zheraph

I'll have to read about the pride, but more than likely it could happen if they click! Totally down for RPing them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:37 am
Jafar and the princess that is obsessed with his twin brother should meet. Spoiled princess- has opening for some plot maybe. But Also have tons of female cheetahs if youd like to take a gander.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:42 am
Chi Sohma
Jafar and the princess that is obsessed with his twin brother should meet. Spoiled princess- has opening for some plot maybe. But Also have tons of female cheetahs if you'd like to take a gander.
.... omg Chi I have an amazing idea. You should message me when you get online.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:10 am
I have a boy in K'Z that I'd love to toss at a few of your girls! I had something planned out for him, but it's been so long since I've heard anything about it I'm just going to start from scratch. So here he is!

.::. Pride family! .::.
My SoA: Arkadios, Nisrine, or Tibit?
Your SoA Mako'Croft
Your SoA's personality: Mako has become sort of a loner, aside from trading with merchants, he's really good with his paws but that's really as far as his self-expression goes for the most part. I know it was a while ago, but Mako drew most of his inspiration for his crafting from his muse (sharks) and while the quality of his work hasn't suffered, it surely hasn't been the same. But now it's all he has and I'd really like to change that. He does have a big heart and a fighting spirit but it's as if there was a spell of timidness cast over him.
Interested in: Mate or fling

Saint Sergio

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:33 am
Conrad The Mighty
I have a boy in K'Z that I'd love to toss at a few of your girls! I had something planned out for him, but it's been so long since I've heard anything about it I'm just going to start from scratch. So here he is!

Your SoA Mako'Croft
Your SoA's personality: Mako has become sort of a loner, aside from trading with merchants, he's really good with his paws but that's really as far as his self-expression goes for the most part. I know it was a while ago, but Mako drew most of his inspiration for his crafting from his muse (sharks) and while the quality of his work hasn't suffered, it surely hasn't been the same. But now it's all he has and I'd really like to change that. He does have a big heart and a fighting spirit but it's as if there was a spell of timidness cast over him.

Saint Sergio
Well now! Arkadios needs a JRP but we can totally set something up, if you want?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:42 pm
Saint Sergio
Conrad The Mighty

Your SoA Mako'Croft

Saint Sergio
Well now! Arkadios needs a JRP but we can totally set something up, if you want?

Yeah, right on! That sounds cool. It's been a while since I've done a JRP lol I can set it up in just a little bit here. Have to go play in the garden first lol  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:44 pm
Conrad The Mighty
Yeah, right on! That sounds cool. It's been a while since I've done a JRP lol I can set it up in just a little bit here. Have to go play in the garden first lol
Excellent! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:27 pm
Saint Sergio
Conrad The Mighty
Excellent! <3
Not my best starter post, but it will do! here you are!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:41 am
Saint Sergio

AstoriaFallen

General RP for sure, but she's (Mihika) not the mating sort right now! And she's not related! She came from an SS crate not last year, but the year before that. owo We can see how they interact and work from there.

As for both your inquiries for Nikanu, totally down for RPing and meeting new lions!

Awesome! Also, I have one of Teo's Grandbabies <3 I can do some RPs with him as well <3

Annnd. I can start the one for Mihika (Asker isn't the mating sort right now either lol). :3 and do you want to start one and i'll start another? just let me know  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff