forgotten what la?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oh mah god i forgot:
  mah brain!!
  .... s**t i forgot what i forgot!!
  no i have a memory like a... a.... what are them things called again??
  i dunno i was drunk.... i dont remember
  BUNNAH FTW!! ooppss forgot what the thread was about XP
View Results

JewelsSparkle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:12 pm
WellzY
JewelsSparkle
Apparantly his mum hadn't noticed, because he had been wearing shirts under his pants (for some reason, every boy I knew back then did that....) & she didn't remember he was wearing long pats when he left.

I used to do that too when I was younger. xd

xd So it WASN'T just my friends, it was all Aussie boys? Lol... I thought it might just have been Canberra (the weather there is just as retarded as Melbourne weather.... "Hmmm... hey look, it's my birthday, in JUNE & I'm going out at night wearing jeans & a halterneck top... no, I'm not cold, why would you think that?" blaugh )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:29 pm
JewelsSparkle
WellzY
JewelsSparkle
Apparantly his mum hadn't noticed, because he had been wearing shirts under his pants (for some reason, every boy I knew back then did that....) & she didn't remember he was wearing long pats when he left.

xd So it WASN'T just my friends, it was all Aussie boys? Lol... I thought it might just have been Canberra (the weather there is just as retarded as Melbourne weather.... "Hmmm... hey look, it's my birthday, in JUNE & I'm going out at night wearing jeans & a halterneck top... no, I'm not cold, why would you think that?" blaugh )

Yup, living in Melbourne. And this is usually the time of year when I would do it, when it's intermediate between cold and warm/hot.  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:32 pm
WellzY
JewelsSparkle
WellzY
JewelsSparkle

Yup, living in Melbourne. And this is usually the time of year when I would do it, when it's intermediate between cold and warm/hot.

hey that's how i mah friend left his pants at mah house!! wow i think they're all the same!! eek

the other week, the same friend nearly left his wallet at mah house xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:43 pm
One of my friends came over and left her dog stare t'was hilarious when she found out- she was halfway across the street and suddenly her car just STOPPED and a car nearly hit it. domokun  

Wendy

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:54 pm
WellzY
EmWah
She?

I was staying at a guys place.

I hope he is wearing it though, because that'd be hilarious.

I meant your sister with your necklace.

It wasn't your LotR necklace was it? o_0

Ooh no, I wouldn't leave that anywhere... and if it dissapeared there would probably be some murdering going on.

It was a green necklace with a million jade looking beady type things on it. I used to wear it all the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:05 am
i forgot mah phone in mah friends car then he called me up using mah phone going "hey i got your phone!! is this your home number??" xd sweatdrop  

nrasjaa

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces