Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | O/A | Fantasy/Sci-Fi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:42 pm
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
Rena Crean

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱

User Image

Rena padded down the stone street of Nias on all four of her thickly padded extremities. She was very much capable of walking on two legs, but this just felt more natural to her so she chose to walk on all fours. Her tail swayed behind her passively and she cast her eyes about enjoying the bustle of people going about their daily lives. The people here where like one big family, working and living to help each other. A soft smile came to her lips and she picked up the pace. There was no real hurry, but she was to deliver a message to the barracks, the training ground and residence for soldiers.
As she picked up speed the wind blew through her red hair and over her sleek body. It felt good and she moved faster, her joyful smile growing as she tore down the streets, nimbly darting around the people that shared the road with her. Running a lap around the barrack's compound she slowed her pace to come to a stop at the gate. "Hey, Chis." She greeted the middle aged man standing guard cheerfully.
Chris smiled, recognizing her. "They got you running messages around Nias again." Chris said with a chuckle and a sparkle of his blue eyes.
Rena laughed. "When don't they?" She replied, lifting her wrist to a black box beside the gates There was a beep and the screen flashed a green 'approved'. There was a heavy click and the gate swung open slowly.
"Good luck, Rena." Chris said with a wave as Rena strolled through the gate towards the barracks.
With another smile Rena turned back to wave goodbye to Chris. She continued through the great wooden doors, heading for the conference room. Where she was told the recipient of the message she carried would be.

⋰⋰⋰⋰ "I'll be there in a flash!" ⋰⋰⋰⋰

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:58 pm
Thomas Greymane | Gigmore | Dokuro Togiretogire

Thomas Greymane
Captain "Look into the shadows, I'll be there" Grey fox

User Image
Current mission
None
Mood
Pleased

The days had gone by slow since his return. Another raid attempt by the south known before it was set. Yet there was more to do and they less the south had, the braver and daring they became. The meeting was over but yet he lingered. There had been new information and new possible camps and forts. Where should the scouts go and where should he send himself? His uniform made him warm even though the air in the conference was cool and an open window let the wind play around in the corners. That was the biggest issue that Thomas had for these meetings. The damn dress code, with medals, shirt, jacket, the hat to wear outside. It didn't allow the body much space to breath. That one never grew into this situation. Of all the men at these meetings he was the one the be alone out there. Doing the real work but not now. With a quick set of fingers the jacket was opened and so his shirt, revealing his regular shirt under it.

Then his body reminded him that he had not eten yet. Had he not sent for a warm roasted chicken sandwhich? There was maps and documents that needed to be checked. Sure, this could be done more efficient at his desk but the maps and the planning ability almost placed him back into the field.
Thomas stood and looked over a map as the doors opened. Quick and light paw. A small smile creeped upon his lips. "You're late" Of all the messengers they sent one of those he liked the most. Swiftly he turned to greet her, yet maybe she would be less happy that her package would be his lunch. When he was busy reading or thinking he could not make time to leave. being a captain made him able to order food. Yet of course he didn't have to make it a high priority message. "How you've been? The package your brought me, is it well sealed?" They had scouted together so this woman knew him quite well. Yet even so Fox was part of his nickname. A little trickster might make her see the humor in this whole situation, even though she had her temprament and here there was no enemy soldier to cut ones throat.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:12 pm
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
Rena Crean

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱

User Image

Entering the conference room Rena was greeted by a familiar voice informing her she was late. Rena rolled her eyes and smiled as Thomas turned towards her. "Come on, that's the first thing you want to say to me." Her voice teasing as she rose to stand on her back legs as she approached. Swishing her her tail side to side she stopped her stride several feet in front of Thomas. "Its like this package deserves more attention than me. It can't be all that important it was a no rush delivery." She purred, as she removed said package from her bag. She knew Thomas well enough that she had an idea what she was delivering. Though she was proud an could have a bit of a temper, she had a more casual, playful side too. "Besides, you know not to mock my professionalism." She paused briefly as she held out the package for Thomas. "I always take care with deliveries, no matter the priority level." She flicked her tail a note of pride in her tone. She took great pride in being one of the fastest, safest messengers out there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Thomas Greymane

User Image
Current mission
None
Mood
Pleased

Thomas noted gladly that even Rena was in a happy mode. Well living in a moment of peace and quiet made most happy. Even for the regular people this joy seemed to spread wide over the mountains. Well obviously there was issues and torubles that all city has but there was a feel that Thomas only felt in Nias. The package was opened adn the smell spread into the room and into the watery mouth of Thomas. "This is good, thank you." After a moment of eating or ravishing it down, he turned to Rena. There was no need to thanking or boosting her ego. They had been tot he field and knew each others moves and behaviours. "So how you've been. It's been a while."  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:11 pm
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
Rena Crean

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱

User Image

The smell that wafted through the room as Thomas opened the package confirmed her suspicions. Not that it truly bothered her much, she was used to delivering things both important and those on the lesser side. This wasn't her first time delivering food and it wasn't likely to be her last. Such was the life of a messenger.
She watched him snarf down the sandwich like he hadn't eaten in days, the sight brought an amused smile to her face as she staved off a chuckle. A look she made vanish quickly as he turned back to her. Leaning against one of the chairs around the conference table she responded. "I've been busy. With the mountains being so quiet lately they have me running around Nias as usual." she sounded happy, despite seeming to be stuck with small jobs like delivering lunches. "But I guess that's what happens when 'someone' takes all the good scouting jobs for themselves." Her tone teasing her senior, totally contented that there where so few missions at the current moment.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:26 pm

Thomas Greymane

User Image
Current mission
None
Mood
Pleased

A smirk took his lips upon her words. In here she watched her reactions and expressions but he didn't have to. The power of rank, yet would another officer enter even he would fall in line with military protocol. Gently he reached out and grabbed a chair to sit down in front of Rena. "Why don't you sit?" They where quite the couple in the field. Speed and stealth combined into perfection. She had been a thorn in his side for many missions. Swooping in just in time but her faults doomed her. Well they had, the point prevented full turn and thus reducing vision, The trap had been set and she'd never seen him coming. Being able to stand fully invisible fooled her and he took her captive. It had started quite the working relationship. "Well you're a fast package boy but you lack in certain abilities around stealth to qualify for all missions." Rena these Thomas and Thomas tease back. Kid age logic but it worked true to the current day.

Yet she had put the hammer to the nail of this issue. It was calm which meant regrouping and that meant attack. It was in the air and it scared him. Would they not find the right information in time, then innocent people would die like flies. The mountain watchers and patrols where uneasy. The recon and scout unit was nervous and all in all the brass kept them at home. The grey fox was entitled to plan the missions and the location of the network but the generals gave the orders. "How long have it been like this now? I was one of the last to return but how long has it been quiet? A month, three, half a year?" There had been spies going at it but There was no record of battle which he could remember. It was good because the nature of the battles was often lined with blood.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:40 pm
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
Rena Crean

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱

User Image

Rena smiled and took the invitation to sit down. The chair was not built for comfort, but what would you expect from a room where more people spent the tie standing over maps and plans than actually sitting around the table. The West was so small that everyone especially the soldiers, had to always be on their toes in order to survive. Even spies had a difficult time trying to slip through their net. Something she had experienced personally.
She gave a slight 'hrmph' noise as he poked at her lack of stealthy qualities. She could be, but she tended to like a more straightforward approach than lurking around in the shadows. Something Thomas seemed to love doing.
She leaned back in her chair, in thought, as he asked how long it had been so peaceful. Swishing her tail she met his gaze, slightly more serous now. "Its been almost a year since the last major raid. Though it was less than a month ago that another spy was captured just outside the city." She knew that the silence would not last forever, even if she wished it. A strike against them was likely just over the horizon and they would need to be ready for it. A thought that unsettled her enough that she forgot to poke back at Thomas for calling her a boy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:27 am

Thomas Greymane

User Image
Current mission
None
Mood
Pleased

So it was not just him feeling it. It calmed him down a bit, loosing that am I paranoid feeling. They where far from peace. Military strength proved little now. Their defense laid in tricky passages through the hills and mountains. During which they kept picking on them from all sides and their main force used their quality. In a narrow pass a single man could hold of a hundred. Specially if they are already wounded, tired and hungry. "Well, the brass does not want to fuel any fires, that's why everyone is back. We have no good intel on the enemy actions. We're in the dark and since that could mean a long cease of hostility it is worth it." Thomas stopped himself before going to far. It fueled him still, he was literally able to go invisible but chained to HQ. What he almost asked was insubordination that could rip her from work due to her history and he, he would maybe get something of a record. There was things you just couldn't ask. The idea was waved away. Trust in the brass, they had led this country for a long time. After all if they would go outside and lit a powder keg on fire. How many people would die. Risk and gain had to be countered.

Quickly he rose up form his chair and turned to the door. "This place is a tad stale. Let's head to town. I'll pay for food. After all I earn far more and I spend to little of it." All his years in service and rank gave him quite a decent income. His name gave him another steady wealth. Yet then again he would not be rich if it wasn't so that mostly he payed his bills only. Spending most days in the field made him hoard all his income. Why not spend it on good company? The possible remark of that made him smile.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:26 am
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
Rena Crean

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱

User Image

Rena knew that was true. There higher ups would not risk a battle just to stay in the loop. Much preferring peace in the dark to the potential death of soldiers and citizens alike. But being in the dark was frustrating, not knowing where the threats are, what their goals where, or anything that lay just outside the comfort of their mountains. Knowing that someone was out there plotting some sort of action against this kingdom and not having any clue about it but her on edge. Her feelings seemed to be shared by Thomas as she got the feeling he was about to ask something before he stopped himself. Choosing not to poke the subject, she slid from her chair as Thomas rose. "Still hungry? Do you usually eat this much? Or do you just wanna show off for me?" She poked playfully, allowing a less serous air return as they walked for the exit.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:08 am

Thomas Greymane

User Image
Current mission
None
Mood
Pleased

Funny she can be when giving her room. Well this walk would be more fun for Thomas. Through the wooden doors the soldiers saluted him as he passed them. Appearances was needed to provide stability and thus his friendship with Rena was placed behind the look. There was stairs and halls to cross before they would exit the military fort. During these halls honour soldiers guarded the doorways and outside important rooms. This meant that between these location there was room to speak silently. Well it was room for him. Rena couldn't be seen talking to an officer out here as they where on even grounds. "A sandwich brings down the starvation but a decent meal takes away the hunger. If you're nice, I'll throw in desert." Another hallway with guards to be passed all silently. Just having his normal look of neutrality. Not a trouble upon his mind but in the same time not happy about it either. A right turn and it would be free of people for a short time. "Now do you need to lend some money? Or do you have something nice to put on?" Not that he cared how she looked. Best dinners he'd ever had was in the field. Being cold, wet, haven't slept for a couple of days and eating a fresh hunted rabbit that's been roasted over fire. Even so it was fun when it came to his colleagues to poke at them. Work and appearances set aside, she was a human

Rena shouldn't have asked Thomas if he liked to show of. This made him want to ground her down. But in a funny and charming way. Well if she didn't have to bit her lip going across, it was no fun now was it? So filling up the space between guards with friendly comments and pushed gently at her buttons. A jab here and a poke there all a in a flow. Hopefully she did count each one and she would try to give it back. Yet even so, he paid for diner so she should lend him her company.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:00 pm
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
Rena Crean

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱

User Image

Rena cared less about all the appearances and ranks than others. But she still respected them for they had their reasons and place in the complex system of the military. When there was a break Thomas responded and Rena chuckled and rolled her eyes at the last bit. Passing another hallway Thomas went quite again. Striding past she didn't even bother to glance at the men standing guard, she was used to the presence of the soldiers around the barracks.
Thomas's next words caused her to give him a playful shove to the shoulder. "What, you don't like me this way?" She paused, grinning and eyes glinting. "Ooh! You just wanna see me in a dress." She accused lightly poking back at every jab she could find something to retort with, which was often. All in good fun though, Rena trusted Thomas with her life and their friendship was fast. She wasn't able to act so comfortable and playful around pretty much anyone else.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:27 pm
Erakai Zardik
The Crimson Shadow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The quiet noises of the sleeping city reached Erakai's ears and made his heart race. People... Real live people.. Which meant real, pumping, crimson gold. Blood. He had been hiding out for way too long this time and he could feel it. A slight decrease in strength, a slightly bigger increase in bloodlust. He was ready to kill. Creeping up on his victims was easy and killing would have been easier. Except the problem of that was way too boring. He snapped a little twig and nothing happened. Hmmm... Partly good partly bad. That meant no fun fight to get himself back in shape, not that he didn't train by himself, and that this would be way too easy. Oh well.. He needed the blood and that was what he got for stopping at Northwich. Too little Experiments out here.. Of course he hated the abominations but they were the only ones who presented any kind of match for another Experiment such as himself. "Tsk..." he muttered quietly to himself. Well, he needed the blood anyways so he disappeared into the shadows to reappear next to a younger girl's bed. She was maybe twenty by the looks of it. Not much younger than himself. She would have to do.

He drug a finger lightly across her cheek, startling her awake.
"Ah ah ah... Shhh.. There there. I won't hurt you." he said in his most charming of voices, the tones low and seductive. "E...Eric?" the girl asked. Oh weren't illusions so much fun? Poor thing only saw the one she trusted most. "Of course silly. Come on, let's go. I have something to show you." he said with a grin. "Why are you here now? Are you crazy? At this hour? If my parents find out they will kill you." Hmm.. maybe only eighteen or nineteen. "Come on, you know they never catch us." he insisted. After a moment of thought and a seduction of whispering shadows, she agreed. "Fine, but this better be good." She followed him out the window and far, far from her house. From any of the houses. "Eric..? What are we doing?" she finally asked. "We're only going to have a little fun.." A wicked grin came over Erakai's features. "What kind of-? Ah!" He pulled her close and bit into her neck, eliciting a small sound of pleasure from both of them. Oh it had been too long.. He drank long and deep and the girl never put up a fight, unable in her weak, normal state to fight against the drug-like effect of his bite. Her breath rasped and she pawed at his chest before she started going limp in his arms, near death. Erakai greatly enjoyed himself during those long moments. That was until he sensed something... Growling quietly, he dropped the still somewhat living girl to the ground and spun in a circle, thrusting his senses out, trying to find who or what decided that they could interrupt such a wonderful time as he gathered his shadows around him.
I--LiveWire--I

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:13 pm
Xieno Forlac

User Image
I got it!

Xieno sat at the edge of the fire, perched atop a rock. His white haired head resting in in the palm of his hand propped up by on his knee. His expression totally bored to the point of dozing as a tall man wearing the formal uniform of Arigan's army, spoke.
"Recent intel puts the target in the Northwich area. He is extremely dangerous and very illusive so don't underestimate him." The man shot Xieno a sharp look before he continued to address the small unit as a whole. "We know he drinks blood and has some form of control over darkness, so be sure that when engaging the target keep your Sun Lamp at the ready and avoid shadows as much as possible."
Xieno's head slid from his hand and dropped before slowly rising to stare boredly into the campfire's flames. A light smile came to his face as he watches the flames tongues lick at the sky and the logs beneath glowed as they were turned white in the heat. Totally drowning out his captain for several minutes as he went over the plan, the back up plan, and other various completely boring stuff.
"You go that Xieno, Xieno! Xieno! Private Forlac!" The captain's voice rose in volume and harshness with each word.
Xieno started at his name practically being shouted, his head snapping in the direction of his captain. He blinked obliviously several times at his commanding officer, who gave him a stern look.
"Just hang back, we'll call you if we need you." The captain said, making some mental alterations to his plan. Something he was sure he was going to have to do again with a loose cannon like Xieno Forlac on his team.
Xieno rose suddenly, his eyes glinting. "You expect me to hang back?! I'm the lead of this mission." He gave his chest a proud thump. "I'll call you it I need you." He declared with a grin before suddenly taking off before his wide-eyed captain could make a move to stop him.
He tore off through a cornfield towards the city limits of Northwich. There was no way he had sat through three mind numbing briefings about this guy to not get a shot at him. After all he was put on this mission because of his fire powers, so he planned to take full advantage of being told to use them.
Coming to a small metal shed he nimbly climbed on top. He glanced back towards their camp and smiled, seeing no one coming after him. Turning back towards the city, mostly dark shapes with a few lights. The closer to the city center the more lights and buildings there where. "Now, if I was a blood sucker where would I be." He said aloud scanning the dark surroundings only briefly before jumping carelessly from the shed and taking off towards the western farmlands.
He didn't know what the target looked like, or where he might be hiding. Things he may have have a hint of more insight on had he cared to pay more attention. But the info they had on him was limited anyway, so Xieno just moved about waiting for something to jump out at him. Xieno paused beside a small rural home, something felt off. He took a deep breath and a faint familiar smell caught his attention. Blood. He may not like all the training he he was put through, but he had to admit that certain things came in handy to find the excitement. He took off towards the faint scent, adrenaline already pumping.
Coming upon a couple of figures Xieno didn't even bother to try and conceal his presence. He rushed for them, apparently startling them because one of them fell to the ground and the other whipped around to face him. He slowed his approach, heart beating faster and he was sure this guy had just killed the girl that lay at his feet. He wasn't hesitant, quite the opposite he was excited. The blood that lingered on the man's lips was all the confirmation he needed about his identity. Suddenly he stopped completely and grinned. "Hey, bloodsucker." He snapped his fingers and his hands burst into flames. "Eat this!" He shouted tossing two balls of flicking orange flames.

Oh, did you want something other than ashes?

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:16 am

Thomas Greymane

User Image
Current mission
None
Mood
Pleased

Having passed the front gate and heading down the main stairs his steps became lighter. The fresh air and scent of home. Thomas walked these streets since he'd been born and he knew where to go. To the less human dominated areas. There wasn't much rasism but of course there where looks. Refuges and those freed form military slavery often found themself less happy about their changes. "You in a dress? With all that fur?" There was not words but ghave a look fo raised eyebrows and thinned lips to make the point. "There are far better accesories." Maybe it was just his firendly smile or the cute petshop behind him. Well this was a far as one would go. Fun pokes was fun but making one hurt was just sad and low.

Down the alleys and into a darker pub. The was a low volume music of some song he didn't know. The scent of fried food and beer was gently aorund the room. An all homie feeling that just hugged you welcome. it was a typical small and old pub where you know most faces and some names. Everyone knew who was too young to drink from the brats around the area. There was few greets form some fellow soldiers. Not all that he knew but his rank gave some greets by default. A quick glanse gave him place at a table. It was taken by single man, soldier by the looks and the augmenttations that he thougth he'd seen before. Well time to put on the charm. "Hi there. Would you mind the company of me and my dear friend Rena?"

Koskish

I--LiveWire--I

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:54 am
User Image
mitt 'ratman' merranos x x x x x
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
x x x x x"Ain't that just xx a kick in th'head? "

"Santo Domingo"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This was another one of those nights where he was in agonizing pain to the point that no pain killer did anything besides make him dizzy and tired. It was a constant sharp throb in his stomach. He knew he'd need to go in to see one of his doctors first thing tomorrow morning and have what he assumed was more teeth in his stomach removed. Until then, he was determined to just grin and bear it. He had his smokes and that would numb his senses enough to feign a relaxed state. His smokes and some alcohol. He knew he'd be berated the first thing tomorrow morning by his doctor for combining painkillers with any form of hard liquor, but at that very moment, he saw no other possible way to survive the night. He was in a public place and the last thing he wanted was for anyone in here to feel sorry for the poor, misshapen experiment.

He sipped on his drink, trying not to wince as he could feel it pass through his throat and down in to his stomach. It caused yet another sharp stab of pain. His face remained relaxed, however. He knew exactly what the pain was and knew it was nothing to worry about. His body was at least smart enough with his regeneration that it wasn't going to give him blood poisoning or anything.

A man approached him. Mitt only glanced up and had a hard time making out the figure in the dim lighting of the pub. He heard the man's voice however. He'd be hard pressed to ever forget the deep voice of the infamous Grey Fox. He grinned in response, again, feigning a relaxed and pleasant state despite feeling like he had a knife in his gut. He moved further in to allow the newcomers room.

"By all means, cap'n. It'd be my pleasure," he said, gesturing to the empty seats. "Be glad t'have yer company!"

Dokuro Togiretogire

I--LiveWire--I

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas