Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:55 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

I want to join
Name: L'envoi and Lore (cause they come as a pair)
SoA: User Image
Reason: my... precious!
Extra: You're taken that one girlie out for Vorpol and putting that other girlie in for L'envoi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:58 am
okay so we have the member list up to date, a photobucket organized for the members and we will soon have a mule account. I'll be working on info tonight once i get home to get some things filled in that are a little bare, and add some non lion clans with their won caste/rule systems for those that like having other kind of felines in prides  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:42 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Ranks:
Healers – Skilled administrators of herb and leaf. They tend to the injuries and sickness of the pride.
Counselors – Old sages full of wisdom and advice. All you have to do is ask!
Royal guards – The most trusted of the warriors. They guard the royal line, and others as they are deemed by the queen/king.
Officers – In charge of the lower military ranks. They maintain order and disciple while keeping their troops in shape.
Soldiers – The warriors of the pride. Their job is to ensure the safety of all.
Scouts – Quick and nimble, these lions go out to gather military intelligence and bring it back.
Crafters – These are the makers of things and pretties.
Hunters – An important roll, hunters supply the pride with provender.
Nannies – These lions play an important roll in minding younglings while their parents are busy.
Caregivers – Sometimes the old need as much care and watching as a cub.
Entertainer – They are in charge of keeping moral and spirits high. Storytellers, comedians, and clowns all welcome here.
Commoner – Your basic every day lion. They do the basic chores around the pride that need doing.

Feel free to change or modify anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:39 pm
magnadearel
Kathryn Dragonna

Ranks:
Healers – Skilled administrators of herb and leaf. They tend to the injuries and sickness of the pride.
Counselors – Old sages full of wisdom and advice. All you have to do is ask!
Royal guards – The most trusted of the warriors. They guard the royal line, and others as they are deemed by the queen/king.
Officers – In charge of the lower military ranks. They maintain order and disciple while keeping their troops in shape.
Soldiers – The warriors of the pride. Their job is to ensure the safety of all.
Scouts – Quick and nimble, these lions go out to gather military intelligence and bring it back.
Crafters – These are the makers of things and pretties.
Hunters – An important roll, hunters supply the pride with provender.
Nannies – These lions play an important roll in minding younglings while their parents are busy.
Caregivers – Sometimes the old need as much care and watching as a cub.
Entertainer – They are in charge of keeping moral and spirits high. Storytellers, comedians, and clowns all welcome here.
Commoner – Your basic every day lion. They do the basic chores around the pride that need doing.

Feel free to change or modify anything.

I love you forever!  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:24 pm
I want to join
Name: krusnik05
SoA: Eachann
User Image
Reason: Eachann has had no home in a very long time and is mated (He is mated to Magna's lioness Shukriyya) so he would like for them to have a bit more of a secure place rather than roaming the roguelands. For another my lovely friend Magna directed me to this and I'm totally digging how Eachann can fit right in.
Extra: Anything you want from Eachann is possible with my gruff and reserved guy. I'm open for any plots.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:48 pm
I want to join
Name: Shukriyya and Bixeq
Reason: She is blind, but learning to cope. Learning to overcome her weakness has made her able to accept help and eventually love. The male saved her and taught her she could still live.
Extra: Mated to krusnik's Eachann.  

magnadearel

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:52 pm
oh look the first married couple... *pets them and gives them their own den to make more caste babies*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:10 pm
krusnik05
I want to join
User Image
Reason: Eachann has had no home in a very long time and is mated (He is mated to Magna's lioness Shukriyya) so he would like for them to have a bit more of a secure place rather than roaming the roguelands. For another my lovely friend Magna directed me to this and I'm totally digging how Eachann can fit right in.
Extra: Anything you want from Eachann is possible with my gruff and reserved guy. I'm open for any plots.

i realized I forgot to put a rank section on the form... what rank did you want for your boy?  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:23 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
krusnik05
I want to join
User Image

i realized I forgot to put a rank section on the form... what rank did you want for your boy?

If it's alright, counselor? I'll also give you my reason here: Counselor for Eachann because he is gruff and reserved who can be the voice of reason but also helpful in the wisdom he has gain from being alone for the majority of his life until he met his mate. I think with her he has found compassion so it adds to his wisdom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:24 pm
krusnik05
Kathryn Dragonna
krusnik05
I want to join
User Image

If it's alright, counselor? I'll also give you my reason here: Counselor for Eachann because he is gruff and reserved who can be the voice of reason but also helpful in the wisdom he has gain from being alone for the majority of his life until he met his mate. I think with her he has found compassion so it adds to his wisdom.

Yes he can! *stuffs him in there* she gets a honorary rank, so kekekeke  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:26 pm
*Snickers*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:29 pm
Whoot!!! I can't wait! You rock!

I was also considering another lion....but I'll think more on it before I decide anything. It's all looking so gooooood~  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:58 pm
krusnik05
Whoot!!! I can't wait! You rock!

I was also considering another lion....but I'll think more on it before I decide anything. It's all looking so gooooood~

Bring whomever you like in so long as you think they will fit. Lions, leopards, cheetahs, hybrids... they all have a place here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:49 pm
I want to join
Name: magnadearel (and the cat came back! she wouldn't stay away~)
Reason: so she can pin the blame on all the cheetahs if she ever gets caught stealing shinyz.
Extra: thief thief! She's part of the not-official thieves guild run by meep.  

magnadearel

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:36 pm
magnadearel
I want to join
Name: magnadearel (and the cat came back! she wouldn't stay away~)
SoA: Braskeke
Reason: so she can pin the blame on all the cheetahs if she ever gets caught stealing shinyz.
Extra: thief thief! She's part of the not-official thieves guild run by meep.

Thieves are welcome here, just make sure you don't steal anything important from someone higher ranking... unless you want to blame it on a Twee... *angel*  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff