Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Puh's super shiny lion plot thread! Flings, Mates, JRPS?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:13 pm
Open for posting! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:54 pm
Mebes a fling for Awiti'asha?

Artaxes was born to a pure white and silver momma, very meek and naive, and the lion that took her captive. So he's a little messed up. He's probably more than a little insane, he loves manipulating and torturing those he thinks are weaker than he is. I don't think he's ever met a seer, and he'd be fascinated with the idea of the Nergui. I may be a little slow gathering RPs as I finish up school but I'd love to get some sort of plots rolling for him.  

Dulcea

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:11 pm
Dulcea

GOOD GOD ABSOLUTELY * A*
1) he's gorgeous
2) the nergui believe "Lions who are born with unusual markings [runes/skulls/bones etc...] and eye colours are deemed blessed. These markings, in general, are highly prized and sought after. The belief is that these individuals are likely the descendants of a clever mortal who stole a god's power. With the god blood in their veins, they have a higher chance of producing seer offspring"
3) they can be insane together * D* I would even offer a mate plot if you decided to put him in the Nergui  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:12 am
-fluffs mamaPuh- 8D

Father x Son Rp with Phlegyas? Or half-sibling RPs with any of his many siblings?
Prometheus needs a JRP to be certed properly. He is devious and sly, but acts a tad submissive to those he knows are either above him physically or status wise. He's ambitious, not a fool. That doesn't mean he doesn't b***h about them heavily behind their back, just that he won't openly challenge them.
(Btw, Prometheus would support his father's decision to go stormborn if so be, he'd probably encourage his father to do so, believing that with their demonic skills, they could overthrow the pride and gain high status in it pretty easy. He's a bit over-ambitious at times.)

I can offer I'onoe for bahari interactions + JRP if needed! I'one is a single mama who has raised her only daughter happily, and is now settle in the bahari. Her former mate was a jerk, and so she left when her daughter was an adolescent, making a home for both of them in the bahari.
She's a middle aged-lion who's rather content with her current life choices (especially leaving her ex-mate), but she misses being a momma. It's all a bit boring to her now.  

Velveteen Angel

Dulcea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:55 am
I am super strongly considering sending him to the Nergui since right now he's just gallivanting around the roguelands torturing and poisoning stray lions for the fun of it. Would be weird to see what he does with a "purpose".  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:33 am
Velveteen Angel

How about Delphi and Prometheus? c: They're litter mates and they can talk crap about Phle's litter with his slave bc Delphi does not care for them, but would never say so around Phle??

And would I'onoe perhaps like more babbies? >> She's lovely. <3

Dulcea

The more crazy the better. c: Shall I set up an RP for him and Awiti so we can get them on track for a fling??  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:42 am
WELL IF VELUM'S FLING EVER FALLS THROUGH I HAVE A GUY

HE WOULD BANG HER TREAT HER LIKE A LADY

idk what do u think

he rogue  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:44 am
OR for Chironex

/brooding stare  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:13 pm
pinchmonster

WELL NOW I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYMORE BC I WAS GONNA FLING HER WITH MY ORANGE PALM TREE GUY... HMM. WHAT'S YOUR GUY LIKE  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:19 pm
He's p chill and nice and likes to treat a lady like a lady, so it won't matter that Velum is whiny bc he will try to see her finer points instead of focusing on what a poop she is. biggrin  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dulcea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:15 pm
Definitely, we need all the crazy god killer babies. :<

I'll work on getting his others together as soon as I can with school murder-ating me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:57 pm
pinchmonster

SURPRISE IT'S ALL POOP. SURE SET SOMETHING UP LET'S DO IT  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:18 pm
Puhterodactyl
Velveteen Angel

How about Delphi and Prometheus? c: They're litter mates and they can talk crap about Phle's litter with his slave bc Delphi does not care for them, but would never say so around Phle??

And would I'onoe perhaps like more babbies? >> She's lovely. <3

That sounds good! I'm pretty sure Prometheus would be snarky about the litter as well ! They can be snarky-buddies.

>u > I'onoe wouldn't mind having more babies ~ What did you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:31 pm
weeee have stuff in the works obvs cause ur a cutie patootie heart

but lit:

User Image

needs to hang out with

User Image

immediately. frenemies??? compete in flinging w females?? always talking about who looks better?????  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:41 pm
Dulcea

Still want crazy babies? :00

Velveteen Angel

Want me to start the BM RP or do you??  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items