Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:07 am
Velveteen Angel
Princess_Feylin
Guild RP would be much better. I only have AIM Express when I'm at work, and it doesn't log anything and that makes me nuts. Gaia, on the other hand, is fine for me at work, as long as it's not crashing.

I completely understand! I'll start something up ASAP and fling you a link - Rogue Lands, I presume? C:
Sorry. I somehow skipped over this post. Rogue lands would be great, yes. Thank you.

pinchmonster
Did we? I know we talked about putting her sister with Burz, but we probably did talk about Mashujaa and then I FORGOT LOL.
However you want to work it, since Txur hasn't met either lady at this point. cool As for Burz, I'm up for flinging him with Mashujaa's sister if you are, but at this point in his life I don't think he's at all suitable for a mate, or even a partially responsible baby daddy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:42 am
I kind of want to see how things progress with Klona and Sko and Burz and Bruten at this point, so either waiting on Thumani x Burz or just seeing what happens is fine by me. :3

I would like more Gyllene x Ru at some point, though! I'm very fond of those two together. If I'm feeling particularly inspired today I can tag/wrap you and start something else, maybe where she ogles him as he spars or something? :3

AND KRAKEN x KESHI.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:45 am
AND ORLA x ODD.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:50 am
pinchmonster
Okay. So.

I would love to get more Gyllene x Ru RP. Sparring ogling is good. Maybe we can also do one set right after he's challenged Njal (but before the actual fight) and he's like "so I did this thing" and somehow he ends up with a kiss for luck or something I dunno?

KRAKEN x KESHI YES. I can start something for that if you like, since otherwise I'm just making my low RP SB RP with each other (which is not very fun, since many of them are low RP for a reason, like I forgot to give them personalities).

ORLA x ODD TOO PLEASE. I'll have to do a post with Ru as the new warlord saying that the exile placed on Aesir's family is lifted and that any of his family who were enthralled will have their freeborn status returned. And stuff if they're going to meet in the pride, but if she wanders into the forest...?

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:56 am
Princess_Feylin
pinchmonster
Okay. So.

I would love to get more Gyllene x Ru RP. Sparring ogling is good. Maybe we can also do one set right after he's challenged Njal (but before the actual fight) and he's like "so I did this thing" and somehow he ends up with a kiss for luck or something I dunno?

KRAKEN x KESHI YES. I can start something for that if you like, since otherwise I'm just making my low RP SB RP with each other (which is not very fun, since many of them are low RP for a reason, like I forgot to give them personalities).

ORLA x ODD TOO PLEASE. I'll have to do a post with Ru as the new warlord saying that the exile placed on Aesir's family is lifted and that any of his family who were enthralled will have their freeborn status returned. And stuff if they're going to meet in the pride, but if she wanders into the forest...?

I. ********. LOVE. That idea for Gyllene x Ru. LOVE LOVE LOVE. So much yes. How are you planning on going about getting them married? If you need a Thorgrim to make demands since Wu isn't around, let me know. I wasn't sure how you wanted all that to go down. :3 If you want to wait a bit until AFTER he meets up with Kazul again, that's totally fine by me. :3

Kraken x Keshi. She's going to bring those babies right back to him after she has them. She KNOWS she wouldn't be the best mother, and figures they'd be better off with pops in a pride. I would love an RP with them, and if you need more RP with other Stormborn let me know, I 've got a few with low RP as well.

Orla x Odd, I kind of want for them to meet in the forest. She'd be like, "Well, jobs done, kids delivered. Buuuuuuut I'll be over here guys. Far away from the pride, cause ya'll violent and kind of scary."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:57 am
I should also say that if he finds himself with Kazul after he's married to Gyllene, she wouldn't be upset at all. In fact, if she ever found out about the fling/offspring, she might find it all rather romantic. Not saying she wouldn't be hurt - she would - but she wouldn't make his life miserable because of it.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:05 am
Answered above on AIM, but so I don't forget:
Ru - I definitely want Ru and Gyllene to get together before Kazul puts in an appearance so he can be like, "Er. Well. Here's the thing...um."

Kraken - Kraken and Keshi RP I can start. Does she mind coming to the pride? Because Kraken's destined for lawspeaking, and probably will never leave the pride alone.

Odd - Pinch starts Orla x Odd

pinchmonster
Gyllene is a better person than Kazul is. I'd actually forgotten Ru and Kazul were supposed to have a fling, so maybe when she does return she's just so glad to see him and so effusive that they end up having sex and he gets to have his awkward moment when they finish.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:19 pm
We need to properly continue Astrid's joining RP .
I completely forgot WHO is supposed to catch her, though. 8Ta

Princess_Feylin

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:29 am
ChezaRain
I don't remember either, but I have a few reavers who could use the RP that I can toss in.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:20 am
Princess_Feylin
ChezaRain
I don't remember either, but I have a few reavers who could use the RP that I can toss in.

Welp, anyone is fine by me~ <3  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:00 am
Princess_Feylin

I'msorrythistooksolongotstart.
Star and Fastklump!
<3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:53 am
ChezaRain
Princess_Feylin
ChezaRain

Welp, anyone is fine by me~ <3
Okay. I'll throw Alaric and Snorri at her then. They could both use some viking RPs. Give me a bit to toss them in there.
Velveteen Angel
Princess_Feylin

I'msorrythistooksolongotstart.
Star and Fastklump!
<3
No need to apologize. I'll tag it as soon as I've got things set up at work.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:48 am
Okay, I took Jakyra down because I'm trying something with Caj's Olaf, and Txur because he's going to be with Pinch's girl. But everyone else is still looking for flings and plots.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:58 am
Princess_Feylin

I feel the need for RP between Fast and his little sis Freya.
Maybe even Freyr can be a part of it. and Freyja. 8U
*shot*  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:06 am
ChezaRain
I'd be up for that. I don't know quite how Fast feels about his half-sibs, but it'd be good to find out.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff