Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] A Song of Kick and a** [Shaheen vs. Uttam] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seussi rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 1, 2, 1, 2 Total: 14 (7-28)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:10 pm
Shaheen took her hits with a feral grin and a wild gleam in her eye, attempting to block the attack with her sword but not able to stop the blows that struck at her completely. She was attempting to close the distance between them, and those hits had her stumbling further back. Inwardly, she seethed with frustration, though outwardly she clenched her teeth, her sword beginning to glow in her hand.

And she threw it, the glow flickering and going out, and the sword itself unsummoning before it could strike. It was just a distraction, anyways, because at that very moment, Shaheen was throwing herself forward, wings flapping, her insanity sword drawn from the sheath at her back, which she used to stab at him in a two handed grip, while wisps of fog curled off of the blade.

HP: 33
Damage: insanity sword = 6 dmg

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:16 pm
Uttam was, quite literally, eating his words at the moment. It wasn't fun, and it certainly was going to hurt a hell of a lot in the morning, but he still kept a bitter grin on his face. "Maybe I spoke a little too soon..." He coughed, wrenching himself off the blade and delivering a solid blow at close range to her abdomen.

"To think, though, that you're taking advantage of the taint. Or perhaps, it's taking advantage of you." He coughed more, swirling the double spheres.

Seussi

HP: 24
Dmg: 8

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Seussi rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 1, 3, 3, 1, 4, 1 Total: 18 (9-36)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:42 pm
She did not appreciate his tone in the slightest, nor what he was suggesting. "I assure you, my condition is fully under control." And didn't effect her anymore in the slightest, as the whispers were now muffled, the constant desperate feelings of doubt and paranoia stifled, the grey that had begun it's steady trek across her body halted in it's tracks.

At least, that was what she liked to keep telling herself, anyways.

His hits in return were heavy, and she knew her shield was taking quite a beating already, surprisingly so against one that she had thought she would have no troubles defeating. She did not let that surprise show, however, instead darting forward again, her sword beginning to glow for a second time, a bright, white hot light.

That flickered and faded out before the strike could fall, startling her enough to instead hold back, dodging to the side as she glared at her weapon, who's very inability to hold her Fear stable was making her look bad.

HP: 25
Damage: 0

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 10 12-sided dice: 6, 6, 3, 11, 10, 8, 5, 9, 6, 4 Total: 68 (10-120)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:55 pm
WRONG DICE  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier rolled 8 12-sided dice: 2, 5, 12, 8, 5, 6, 7, 12 Total: 57 (8-96)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:43 pm
A mirthless and hollow grin spread across Uttam's face, features crinkling as his weapon began to levitate of its own accord, glowing in yellow Fear. Sand poured from the open wound in his ribs, beginning to swirl around them both. "Oh, War, I don't believe you're in control at all." He hissed, chains and metal spheres locking in place around his body as more sand kicked up, encircling them both in a miniature storm. "Not just of that which was never meant to exist, but your own affairs. You're a terribly disguised marionette."

The speech would have been cool, if the sand hadn't all crashed into him, slicing him and the chains of the meteor hammer digging into his skin. ********, ********, ********: 5
Dmg: 19 (Self)

Seussi rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 2, 4, 3, 3 Total: 21 (7-28)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:37 pm
Shaheen held him in narrowed eyed regard as he spoke, gaze momentarily flicking towards the sand that began to pour from his rib cage, swirling around their feet, swirling with the fog that already surrounded them. She watched him carefully, with not an ounce of surprise or worry registering in the look she gave him, listened while he said his piece, and scoffed when his own attack turned on himself instead of her.

For a moment she had thought that he might actually be worth taking seriously, but now she knew better.

"You're right." She hissed, taking a step towards him now, her blade glowing a dull yellow once more. "War is unpredictable. War is chaos. And I am no different." She stalked towards him slowly, feet stepping in sand and casting swirls of grey fog in her wake.

"And perhaps you are right about me being a marionette as well, but so are you. The only difference is that I do know who's pulling my strings, and I can stop it any time I want."

With those words said, and with a sharp cry, she swung her short sword at him in a two handed grip, plunging towards his chest, intent on destroying him where he stood.

HP: 25
Damage: 18

carhop cavalier

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:14 pm
"Spoken like any addict." Uttam hissed, tattooed eyes going wide as her sword easily plunged through him as if he were made of paper. He didn't have time to do anything other than glare at her, dissipating as soon as the blade ran through.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff