Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Multiply: An Yaoi/Hetero Seto Kaiba RPG.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:28 pm
"Well... that's just me." Neko-Seto interjected. "One of the other ones might have a clue... like the older one, for instance." The boy headed over to the refridgerator. That was some good milk.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:17 am
"Yeah, they might." Seto commented, with a shrug. "Or at the least, someone might have a theory as to why it did."  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:12 pm
Neko-Seto nodded, pouring himself a glass of milk. "Indeed they might, Kaiba-dono."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:38 am
"Listen, as far as I know it's not my fault, so you can't give me that look of yours either." Seto was being truthful.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:34 pm
((I'll do some more puppeting then sweatdrop ))
Mokuba gave Seto his best "yeah, uh huh" look. This was just too wierd to be true.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:40 am
(I can puppet him if you start to get tired of it.)
Seto looked at the other sternly. "I'm serious, it isn't my fault. And I have no idea what caused it. And personally, I'm slightly freaked out." He commented.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:38 pm
((I don't mind at all whee ))

A slightly older version of Seto walked into the kitchen just then. His hair was a barely darker shade of brown, and his eyes were a much darker shade of blue behind wire-rimmed glasses. A silver ahnk hung form his neck. An extreamly tight black t-shirt showed that this particular version of Seto was more physically fit than the origional (who, by comparison, looks rather skinny... well, he does!). Black slacks and boots covered the bottom half of this clone.
"Hello, Seto-kun. The others are still in your room. Don't worry, they'll stay there for a while." The man headed towards the coffee maker, where he started up a brew while scratching behind the ears of a now purring Neko-Seto.
He must have caught the slightly freaked out look of the origional Seto, becuase he asked, "Are you ok? You look a little diturbed."

((Forgive me, I figured we needed another clone to add to the general confuzzlement 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:59 am
(I'll agree to it, but it may take a while for me to get my lazy arse around to actually changing the rules.)  

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:11 am
(I'll agree to it, but it may take a while for me to get my lazy arse around to actually changing the rules.) Seto nodded, staring at the other somewhat still in the process of getting use to seeing 'himself' talking to 'him'. "Do- do you know how 'this' happened?" He questioned.

He was slightly shorter than this version and the other being older didn't help him either. This person probably knew something he didn't or at least could think of something that might have caused this.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:37 pm
Older Seto sighed and sat down at the kichen table across from Seto. Neko-Seto sat under the table next to Seto's feet, very much like a cat would. The older Seto shot Neko-Seto a look, then looked back up at Seto.
"Ok... I don't know exactly what has happened here, or why we are in existance." Older Seto noticed the look of insecureity on his face, and smiled at his younger self.
"Don't worry, it's wierd to be talking to my younger self as well." Then the older one got thoughtful, and gave Seto a quizical look. "Have you ever heard the concept of multipule dimensions of existance? Because, if we assume that that theory is true, then for some ungodly reason, we, that is a handful of the 'other' Setos, have been somehow sucked (probably through a wormhole) from our own time zones and lives, and put into your bedroom. Judging from the diffrences between all of us, this is one of the few logical conclusions. Short of a cult of rabid fangirls cloning you and somehow getting us into your room without getting hit by any security (which is VERY unlikely). However, cloning would acount for general loss of any specifics in our memory."

((Eh... makes no sense, I know, but it's the best I got sweatdrop ))  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:15 am
"Either that, or.... You're all still disoriented from being pulled here." He replied, truthfully. "Something must have happened to cause the wormholes to all open up at once though."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:42 am
"Most likely somene with either a millenium item and a sick sense of humor, or some scientist got really mixed up while running an eperiment."
Neko Seto started to rub his head on Seto's leg, purring like a contented kitten.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:17 am
Seto reached down and scratched behind the other's soft ears. "And what about you, huh? Is everyone like this where you come from?" Seto wondered.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:33 pm
((Im sorry for not being active, school is hell, even though thats a overused excuse its true. No more need for puppeting, I know I should be checking in more often, but if you guys need Mokuba in the picture to continue, please PM me to get me coming here, I know I should come myself, but if you need him bad, give me a PM next time kay? wink ))

Mokuba looked at the older Seto as he attempted to explain the occurences, this was all too wierd. Two completely different versions of Seto were in their kitchen. He munched on some of his breakfast as he tried to get this straight in his head. "So either the universe has gone nuts, or someones using a item to play a trick? Who would want to do that, the only one I can think of is Bakura, and this is a little out of his style." Mokuba responded as he looked at the neko version of his brother, still trying to accept all these wierd events. Though it was nice to see what his brother would look like in a few years in the future. He smiled slightly, beginning to get use to the new Setos around them.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:42 pm
"I think so." Neko-Seto purred. His tail was weaving through the air contentedly. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure my girlfriend also had ears and a tail."
The older Seto looked over at Mokuba, smiling sadly. "Yes, this is out of Bakura's style. At least, the Bakura I know. Or some scientist decided to open a worm hole without the right preperations and has just so happened to wreak havok with Seto-kun's other entities." Suddenly the older Seto blinked down at Neko-Seto as something the other said had finally set in.
"You had a girl friend?"

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces