Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lion Pride Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

visitor
  +1
View Results

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:47 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki

Cutantira no mater how he said it they would be killing humans. His brother had wanted the tribe to live alongside the humans. She lifted her eye's to Kirjhalla's as he touched her cheek her eye's shivered and she held back the urge to grit her teeth. As much as she has mentioned the thought of moving it never happens though this land was too important.

Cutantira listened and wondered what they would be doing. She shifted back into her lion form to talk amongst the others. Three stepped forward to go with Cutrantira it wasn't the four King Kirjhalla was asking four well technically five if it was to be four plus her. The others had to at least stay to try to find food. She missed being able to be in her human form. Cutantira shifted back to her human form. She went back to her place bowing to Kirjhalla. "There our four will to go sir including myself."she said not having much of a choice. "When are we making this journey?" she asked. She knew though that they would go in their lion form.

"We will make the journey tomorrow. It should take us a day or two to get there. We will be traveling as a unit and the rest of the pride will have to make due for now. I am doing my best to ensure that my people are fed," Kirjhalla said with a disappointed frown. He really was doing what he thought was best for his people, having never expected kingship to be so difficult, sadly that didn't matter in the face of crisis. The land was starting to become barren and the food resources were all but gone. There was very little else to go on and Kirjhalla refused to take refuge in someone else's land.

"It is unfortunate that only four are coming along with us, because that means if all goes well, when we get back you are four will have to choose someone that is not a part of this group for sacrifice. Rest well tonight because tomorrow will be a long day," Kirjhalla said and he took note of the four who were to accompany him. After looking each person over he walked away from the group and headed for the river. At the very least there was still water to drink.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:23 am
OOC
You don't have to leave in what I say when you quote me. smile
Zero the Seraph

Cutantira nodded after hearing they would be leaving tomorrow. She knew the tribe needed food even her stomach would ach in the middle of the night. She would chew on a bone just to help, but it did not help for long but it helped her get by.

She listened to the king as she head the next words that came out of his mouth she rose to her feet as he walked away. She looked back at all the other huntresses she could see the fear in their eye's. She nodded to them to go do their duties. She quickly moved to follow the king."Sir please do you really feel that is necessary you will have the bust four. Sire there isn't a fifth as good as those coming along. If you have to have a fifth will you sire give me tell sunrise to make sure I find the right one to add. Would that change your mind on forcing us to sacrifice a hunter. Sire we need all of our hunters." She said she had to be strong when she spoke to the King. She did not have any power to challenge him just to express her thoughts. She followed him to the river not only waiting on an answer but she was also doing her job to protect the king.

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:39 am
Kitsuneko Suzuki

"I never said you had to sacrifice a hunter. You just have to sacrifice one of us that is not going along tomorrow. Honestly, I know that we can't sacrifice a hunter, but my dear, I have to maintain authority. These humans have shaken up all of the other animals in the region and pushed them back. They have infringed on our territory and I have failed to protect my pride and my land as the king. Not even I could see what these crafty humans were going to do. We need to gain ground and force them from our land. I need five. If I wish we had some way of knowing how they worked, what their plans were, and simply how to keep them from advancing. However, we do not. They have weapons that we can't overcome with simple claws and teeth. That and they seem to have a way of getting food without hunting. I have been receiving reports from our scouts about these humans and I want to know what it will take to get them to help us. I hate them so much, but I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Quite frankly I am at the point where I must bear my teeth and bite," Kirjhalla said feeling that he could trust Cutantira. After all she was practically his right hand bodyguard.

"If you know of a better way of dealing with these humans, without letting them seduce your mind... then please tell me. I am but one proud lion... and while I am a king, I am not a god," Kirjhalla said, "The only thing I have come up with is killing them and keeping them from invading any further into my kingdom. Maybe I can learn something from my enemy to bring prosperity to my kingdom and then push those foul creatures from our home. If you find a fifth before sunrise I will gladly accept them as part of our group and keep us from losing someone in our pride."

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:14 am
OOC
smile
Zero the Seraph

Cutantira listened as he explained further as to what he meant by sacrificing someone. She hated the thought of killing anyone in the unless a male died because he stepped up to try to take on the king. She stood in silence politely listening as she thought about who of all the hunters would be up to all the skill of the others that were going. She stayed at the kings side even if she didn't always agree with his rules. She looked at him as he talked about the weapons that the humans. She looked at him wonder how they would do what they were going in the morning.

She wondered how the humans were getting food without hunting. The scouts could only do so much and they were always traveling in their lion form. She had a few ideas but she didn't share only because she would be the only one who would ever try it and she doubted that Kirjhalla would let her go. "Sire if they have such powerful weapons, how are we going to make a difference in the morning when we attack them? I do have one idea but you would have to be able to deal with out me. I have a hunter I trust to take my place as long as you can be okay with my plan. I would like to go join the humans to learn more about them so that we have better ideas on how our pride can survive." She shared with him her thoughts. She looked at Kirjhalla she had to stay with him till he returned to his spot then she could go looking into finding another hunter to go along with in the morning. She did not want to lose a pride member, but if they weren't careful on this mission one of them could die. " In the morning instead of attacking them you and the four hunters could scar me up a bit and chase her to the closest village seeking help. I'm sure I could find some valuable information we could use." She discussed her plan as she thought it up.

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:04 am
OOC
Sorry for the delay, I had some tests and whatnot. I have a couple more coming up as well. ^^'
Kitsuneko Suzuki

"Make no mistake, Cutantira, I am not going in for an outright attack. Right now I want to try diplomacy. I know we can't just go with a full on assault, and that is why we are doing a scouting mission first. I need you with me because I feel uneasy going in to deal with these humans by myself. With a few of my best hunters with me I know we will be able to go in, say what needs to be said, do a little scouting, figure out where their weaknesses are and leave. I plan to be there only for a couple of days, and while we are there, I fully intend to have you scout around Diamondrock. I will hopefully be able to negotiate something with these people and get them out of my kingdom. Only if things turn sour will we attack in force. Our scouts have told me that there is a 'mayor' that apparently acts as a village chief," Kirjhalla explained, "If things go well, then I will have you stay behind for a while longer to keep gathering information for a week or so. Ultimately, I want you to sabotage any chance of them being able to stop us if they don't just outright leave."  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:44 pm
OOC
Your fine I know that about this time there are a lot of testing around this time for schools.I figured that you would get back when you could. You don't seem like the type to just leave without saying something. Thanks for letting me know. Your character is still in his human form?
Zero the Seraph

Cutantira shifted lightly listening to Kirjhalla better understanding his angle a little more. "I take it this means we are going in our human forms." She said a little excited. The humans knew there were tribes but they did not know about their ability. She hoped that she would get her chance to stay and see how the humans did things. She looked forward to all that she might learn to help he people. "If you don't mind sir I should leave to go find one more hunter to bring along and I don't have much time left." She knew the night sky and could tell that it was maybe midnight she also needed to take her nap so that she wouldn't be tired once they head for the human city.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:01 pm
OOC Yes he is still in human form. One test to go...
Kitsuneko Suzuki

"Yes we will be in our human forms, it wouldn't do us much good to try and negotiate in our lion forms. Please do find the fifth I wouldn't want to make you guys into a bunch of bad guys for having to sacrifice someone over something so trivial," Kirjhalla said, a little unnerved by her excitement. He detested being in his human form, but he had forced everyone in his pride to play human, with the exception of the hunters while they were actually hunting. After all, life as a human required a little bit less as far as actual food resources than a lion and that was what they needed most, a reliable food source.

Kirjhalla regretted only one thing about becoming the king, and that was driving his people to ruin. He knew it was all his fault, but he was going to see it through. He was a schemer and a villain. Down in his heart he knew that, and he knew it worked to get him by and live comfortably. He found it unfortunate that it took so long to realize that everything in the kingdom was slowly going to ruin without the proper order that his brother had once established. Alas, it was too late to go back and he had to save his people even if it meant tricking and killing the humans that lived close by. The first mission was simple. He needed to find out how they operated and what they had as far as their own resources before trying to fight them. He knew he couldn't just storm their village and kill everyone he would lose every lion in his pride, but he was good at tricks. He gestured for Cutantira to go and went to lay down to get some rest.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:43 am
OOC
good luck on your test. Wasn't sure if I wanted to have Kaliny wake up maybe next post.
Zero the Seraph

Cutantira waited for him to dismiss her. She left his side to going in to find a fifth hunter her list had dwindled down on who to approach. She was going for the few hunters that could wear what they wanted to wear and had more control. She had a few hunters that where barely learning how to change into there human form. She couldn't risk taking any of them if they couldn't even hold their human form. Once she figured out a fifth hunter she laid down to get her rest in.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *Time Skip* * * * * * * * * * * * *Just before dawn

Cutantira had been a wake for some time with the four hunters that were going with her. She was giving them all ideas of outfits to wear to the human village all involved animal fur or a muslin since it is what they could work with out having to get stuff from the human. Once every thing was in order she and the four huntresses went in there human forms to the Kirjhalla. Cutantira move forward and bowed. "We are ready sire." She said the for behind her bowing as she did.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:13 am
OOC: Thanks, I did well on it and now I am moving. I will post when I can though!
Kitsuneko Suzuki

Kirjhalla rested from the time that Cutantira left to just before the time she arrived. He was in his human form ready to lead the march to Diamondrock and start negotiations. It wasn't like they were that far away, but it was going to take some time on foot, especially as a human. He nodded to his lead huntress as she came to greet him and get ready to go on the road. "Well, let's move out then. I do not want any of you interacting with those humans outside of this meeting. We cannot risk them finding out who we are and the fewer of them we talk to the better. Cutantira, I do leave the exploration up to you when we get there. Yes, if it will help your mission while we are there you may interact with them," he said preemptively.

After speaking, Kirjhalla immediately started to lead the way toward Diamondrock, knowing the direction only because of his scouts. He figured he would run into them along the way and direct them back to the pride to help with gathering food. He took a big breath and sighed it out. "I think we will make it there by midday if we move quickly enough," Kirjhalla said as he started jogging.

Kevin woke up much earlier than usual that morning to prepare for the meeting. Coffee was certainly called for, and he needed to shower and get ready for the meeting. Kevin yawned deeply and gently ran his hand along his companion's side. She was so warm and cute... it was hard to pull away from her. However he had to get ready so with a soft sigh he kissed Kaliny's nose and pulled away from her gently, trying hard not to wake her. Slipping out of bed carefully, he stood up and made his way to his wardrobe. He quietly opened it and selected a suit for the meeting. After getting his clothes ready he made his way to the kitchen and put on some coffee so that it would be done by the time he got out of the shower. He made his way back to the bedroom to head into the bathroom and take a shower.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:39 pm
OOC
Good luck and safe travels.
Zero the Seraph

Cutantira knew all of them were ready for the journey. The group of huntress nodded understanding they could not talk to anyone. As soon as they headed out she was in the back making sure the other huntresses could keep up. She then ran up along Kirhalla once they moved to a jog. "Sire Do you want me to explore once we reach the human city?" She asked she always double checked everything she wanted to make sure of. She knew quite a bit hindered on this meeting.

Kaliny slept her dreams were strange she was looking at a human hand, but she knew it didn't belong to Kevin. She shifted in her sleep once Kevin had left her side. Her dream faded into darkness. She didn't fully wake tell the smell of the drink Kevin made every morning hit her noes just a sniff of it gave her a boost out of bed. She nudged the pillow with her nose she laid their knowing she wasn't going back to sleep any time soon. She moved out of the bed as her ears perked up hearing the shower going she loved the sound of the water spraying out she just wished it was bigger for the time's he washed her in there. She stretched after moving off the bed. She fixed up the bed and moved to the living room laying on the couch her tail flicking about as she tried to remember what she was thinking before she had fallen asleep but she couldn't remember what it was.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:04 am
OOC
Thank you!
When it gets to midday, Kirjhalla will give the directions.
Kitsuneko Suzuki

Kevin was quick in the shower and dressed up nicely for the meeting. He rubbed his face and checked to see if he needed to shave and shrugged it off before stepping out of the bathroom with his dirty laundry. He placed it in the basket, seeing that Kaliny had risen from her spot on the bed, wagering his coffee had woken her. He tried to move quietly to sneak up on his friend before heading to the kitchen, walking up to the side of the couch. He smiled to her and gently pet along the length of her tail. He took a seat on the arm of the couch looking her over, taking notice to her being lost in though on something.

"Good morning, dear kitten," he said in a sincere tone, with a teasing intent, "Today is going to be interesting... and long."

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:04 pm
OOC
biggrin whee
Zero the Seraph

Kaliny laid there trying to figure out what she was thinking about before she had gone to sleep. She perked her had up in surprise as she suddenly felt something touch her tail. She looked up at Kevin she smiled as she was no longer worried about what she had forgotten. She purred and turned around on the couch placing her head on his lap. 'Morning.' She thought. 'I really hope it isn't to long.' She wanted to still go on the run latter with him. She looked forward to hearing all about his day when he got back. She hated it when he left.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:19 am
Kitsuneko Suzuki

Kevin laughed a little as she turned around on the couch and placed her head on his lap. "Are you okay, hon?" he asked her, sheerly out of compassion. Having her lost in thought made him wonder what was going on in her head. He was looking forward to hanging out with the lion. He didn't like to leave her alone, but his job kept him fed and a roof over their heads. Then again, Kaliny was sort of a wild animal... so if things fell through she would be able to make it along. Kevin ran his fingers through her fur and stroked the top of her head and rubbing at hear ears. "I will be as quick as I can," he said responding to her thoughts without even realizing it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:44 pm
(OOC) biggrin whee
Zero the Seraph

Kaliny laid their for with her head on his lap. She was okay she just didn't want him to go she wouldn't like it if he ever brought a coworker home they never seemed to treat him as nice as they should. She doubted he would bring anyone home any ways. She tilted her head as he rubbed her ears. She purred lightly. 'Then we can go out for our run latter.' she thought. She nudged him lightly. 'Come on it is time to make breakfast.' She thought and put her worries behind her on what she had forgotten last night. She'd have all day to try and remember.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:25 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
(OOC) biggrin whee

Kevin smiled and nodded his head, feeling closer to Kaliny than usual, almost as if he could feel her thoughts. He was sure he was just groggy and waking up. It wasn't unusual for he and Kaliny to be close and that feeling to set in a little bit, but it certainly seemed a lot stronger lately, almost as if she were forming words. Kevin slowly rose to his feet giving his lioness companion a couple of scritches behind her ears before heading off into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He figured an omelet was something quick and easy. "I am going to need you to hunt today, we are running a wee bit low on meat for today. I forgot to set some out to thaw yesterday," he called out to her, "Unless you can handle not eating for breakfast today. It will be ready by the time I come home and I will set out enough for the week. I am really sorry."

Kevin made breakfast quickly and took a seat at the table he figured he would give her half of his omelet in apology to her, not feeling all that hungry himself... a sort of nervous tick. He poured a cup of coffee and ate his breakfast rather quickly, waiting a bit before downing the coffee and offering up the rest of his foot to his lioness friend. "Sorry, I really have to get going... I need to set up a few things. I will be back later to run with you I swear," he said smiling and he leaned down to kiss Kaliny on the nose.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff