Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] This is just a splash... (Pachua & Quint) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:35 pm
Pachua nodded thoughtfully. “I will be sure never to hit your nose if I can avoid it then.” He said very seriously. “…and if I ever take you flying it will be over water so that we’re both safe. Crashing into ground –really- hurts.” He ruffled his feathers at the thought.

“But I’ll let you hold onto my crown feathers if we do fly, then you shouldn’t fall. Too close to my wings and they might knock you off from the flying… would you like to some time?”

He bit his lip and thought for a moment.
“… When I molt… I’m really close to blind till I can get it off my face. It’s itchy and awful and I hate it. But don’t tell all right? I mean it’s fine to say it’s itchy but, I don’t like admitting I’m down to relying on a sense of smell mostly.”

Pales

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:53 pm
“The nose is my secret.” He replied with an earnest nod and looked thoughtful. “I feel like I should tell you sometime similar, but… the only thing I can think of might be a bit weird.” He admitted and rubbed the back of his neck thoughtfully.

“Umm…when I molt my scales there is a while where I get so. “ He waved his hands as though at a loss for words to describe it. “…Well it’s awful and its itchy and it can get all up in front of your eyes and you can’t see and it’s really frustrating till you finish.”
He said it all in rather a rush.

“… Bit silly I suppose.” He admitted.

“Most monsters here are more interesting than me.” He laughed. “You included. And I’m always glad to meet another person who likes to swim.” He grinned.
“I think you’ll like it here at the school, I know you will.”

Pales
Sorry!!!

endejester

Feral Cat

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:00 pm
Quint sort of let the idea roll around for a few seconds and then gave a firm nod, "That sounds like good ********' plan, Brother." He wasn't sure why the word 'brother' came out but it did and he wasn't about to take it back after saying it. The comfort with the other boil was simply accepted and appreciated by the shark boil that usually enjoyed loneliness.

The exchange of weaknesses was received with a nod and a solemn, "Not silly. That s**t is really serious. I mean what if someone wants to shank your a** and they stand nearby? I imagine y'can't smell real good either durin' all that. It'd get real ********' scary real quick for ya. I'll watch your back if y'happen to be in a molt nearby me," he promised.

"s**t, I think everyone is more interesting compared to the self, y'know? Cause you don't know the other monster," Quint gave Pachua an actual shark toothed grin in response, it was a rare thing to see the usual stern face light up in a grin this way.

endejester
It is quite alright! You were waiting on me. You tagged me again before I got to you. It's cool tho, I worked with it! <3

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff