Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Predator and Prey but A-OK! [Camilla/Mayaa] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:06 pm
It wasn't intentional catching and eatting that Camilla was worried about... However hearing Mayaa only did her hunting outside of school grounds put her at ease she'd just have to remember to stay in her Humaniod form outside of school yup

While hearing Mayaa speak of the... 'unusual' things the creeptaria had to eat explained some of the curious rumors she had heard it also was comforting to know the Creeptaria had some 'normal' food she could eat "Spookies? Oooo! I wonder if they have any tea!" She says excitedly the idea of being able to have Tea Time outside of her dorm did ease a wee bit of worry she had however Camilla didn't have long to muse on it as Mayaa took the lead and practically dragged her toward the Creeptaria

The two ghouls chatted a bit more on the creeptaria's menu as they made there way finally they reach the creeptaria and Camilla opens and holds one of it's doors for Mayaa before heading inside herself she stood there for a moment taking in the layout of the room it wasn't overly impressive in decor having the typical industrial spookie cutter lunch room that most schools had with many tables and chairs lined neatly (or semi neatly) in rows with the lunch line in the back but the room was very large she had to admit and the lunch line seemed larger then a average one might be "Well... It's good to know you can rely on lunch room consistency at schools..." she joked softly the lunch room was packed likely because it was lunch time and despite the tables being semi lined up it looked like they'd have a fun time getting to the back...

[A.V.]
Tag! Sorry for the loooooong wait! I feel out of a TiH Rp mood and is just getting back into it! T w T

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:25 pm
"Ooh, I'm sure they have tea. They have LOTSSSSSSSSSS of things!"
She stretched her arms out as if to emphasize the vast quantity and variety of food there, though it was probably just an exaggeration. It wasn't uncommon for Mayaa to often blow things out of proportion.

She thanked Camilla as the ghoul opened the door for her, though it probably should have been the other way around, and opened her eyes wide at how many students were inside.
Ooh, so many creeple! She was so excited!!
"Heehee, yes! Amityville is amazing! It's the best school ever!!"

Rikku Takanashi
No worries! I burnt myself out a bit with events and school ^^"

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:39 pm
She looked to Mayaa who seemed to be getting even more excited by the number of creeple in the creeptaria and laughs a bit at what Mayaa said however she nods "Yeah your right there! Amityville has so much adventure potential and I am learning alots of useful things too!" she says excitedly before looking to the wall of the creeptaria

That seemed like the safest way to get to the lunch line and so Camilla carefully made her way over and long the wall she did have to admit there were more students here then she'd yet seen in one place and the diversity was amazing! Finally she got over to the lunch line and waved Mayaa over signaling that was a safe way to get over then turns and begins looking at the lunch menu...

Almost instantly she paled at the many minipet based dishes and what wasn't minipet didn't sound anymore appetizing... It didn't take long for Camilla to decide she'd avoid the carnivor and omnivor section all together and finally turned her attention to the Herbavor section and dessert section there she seemed to find santuary and hey they did have Tea!

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:15 pm
"Eeeeeee that's good! I like adventure!!"
Amityville was the bessssst, she was so excited she got to come here~

It wasn't hard to tell Mayaa wasn't as graceful as Camilla, so rather than press herself against the wall and avoid collision with the others, she decided to walk straight into the crowd, offering many "oops!" and "sorry!" and "wow you look great today WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS!!"
Granted, with her feathers and talons, it was pretty hard to be discreet, and this harpy was most definitely not a discrete ghoul.

After many frustrated, irritated, bewildered, and possibly terrified faces, Mayaa finally made her way over to where the dormouse was, and laughed.
"That was fun!"
She too glanced over the selection, unaware of her friend's unease at the more meaty selections, and made a mental note to try ten of each, and after heaping her tray full of questionable foods, she finally found the spookies.

SPOOOOOKIESSSSSSSS

Rikku Takanashi

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:32 pm
Adventure was practically this Dormouse Monster's middle name and to find another adventure lover did excite Camilla a great deal however her stomach was being very demanding at the moment and so she was busy looking at the lunch menu however she made a mental note to drag (or get dragged) on a adventure with Mayaa one day

She was looking over the salad menu when she heard a commotion behind her turning her eyes widened as she watched Mayaa just walk straight through the crowded lunch room "Whoa..." she mutters in amazement then continued watching until Mayaa reached her side and said that was 'fun'... oh yeah she'd have to go on a adventure with this ghoul! But after lunch... and maybe not today...

She stared a moment longer before clapping her hands excitedly "Wow! I can't believe you made it through all that!" she says excitedly before turning back to the lunch menu she'd have to try that one day it was like a living obstacle course! Camilla watched briefly as Mayaa just loaded up on a bunch of things many of it made her pale a bit and she didn't spend long watching her and started getting her own food

Which consisted of a nice big salad, a few cucumber sandwiches, a bunch of cakes, and finally a nice hot cup of The Gray Lady (Lady Gray) Tea Spiscuts (Biscuts aka spookies/cookies) were nice and all but Camilla had a perchant for cake! After getting her food Camilla paid out and looked at the crowded lunch room "Where are we going to sit...?" she mutters a tad worriedly

[A.V.]
Maybe one day Camilla and Mayaa could go on a Artifact Quest together! Thats certainly adventurous lol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:00 pm
It would probably end up being the latter if Mayaa had her way, but she wasn't opposed to getting dragged herself, already having been done so by her best friend. And while making one's way through a crowd intact wasn't really... something that merited boasting, she beamed all the same, doing a small curtsy at the compliment. REALLY, it wasn't something she should be proud of... nor do on a regular basis, but still, this was Mayaa. Common sense never applied to her.

Still, with her tray filled with nearly the opposite of Camilla's (with the exception of spookies), she balanced the tray with one hand as she lifted the other to look around, not noticing that food was spilling out while she did so.
"Ooh, ooh, I found a spot!"
She bound over to where she spotted two empty seats, squishing through some other students as more food fell off her tray, placed it down, and then proceeded to wave her hands about wildly to motion the mouse ghoul over.
"Here Camilla, over here!!"

Rikku Takanashi
Sorry for the wait! And yessssssss ahaha

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:22 am
She was still scanning for a spot when Mayaa came up next to her while balencing her food in one hand and started scanning for a spot too it wasn't long before the taller Harpy ghoul found a spot and was off in a flash unfortunatly it wasn't until Mayaa was off and running that Camilla noticed the Harpy ghoul was spilling food everywhere! "Oh no! Mayaa your food!" she calls trying to get her to notice her escaping food but Mayaa was out of hearing range before she could even say anything

She frowns a bit at the trail of food left in Mayaa's wake but didn't have long to dwell on it because Mayaa reached the spotted spot and was now waving wildly to get her attention it Camilla nods and starts making her way over which was easy enough all she had to do was follow the Harpy ghouls 'breadcrumbs' when she arrived she found there to be very little space barely enough for Mayaa to sit comfortably and certainly not enough for her even with her smallish size

"Tight squeeze..." She says and frowns for a second before she got a idea and laughs a bit feeling silly she didn't think of it right off the bat! Quickly Camilla sets her tray down on the table then straightens up only to be surrounded by a puff of smoke seconds later when the smoke cleared the once 4'10 Camilla was now 2ft(3ft?) exactly stopping right at the minimal height requirement! "Now I can fit! Heh" She laughs then sits down now easily fitting into the tight spot however she had to sit on her knees to comfortably reach her food

[A.V.]
Cool ill need to have the how the Artifact Quests work explained to me a bit they kinda confuse me lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:06 am
From a distance, she hadn't heard what Camilla said too clearly, and frowned slightly.
"WHAT? YOU WANT MORE FOOD?"
Hmm, well, maybe she had enough to sha-
Looking down at her own tray, Mayaa noticed that her mountain of food seemed to have gotten... smaller. Oh dear. Had she been snacking on the way? She couldn't recall...

But then Camilla arrived and she seemed content, so Mayaa only smiled and nodded.
"Heehee, sorry, I-"
She paused, watching as Camilla shifted, eyes widening at the adorable little dormouse beside her.
"Ahhh that's so neat!!"
She would have done the same, but considering her natural form most likely took up MORE space, it... probably wasn't a good idea.

Rikku Takanashi
Haha, no problem!
We can always start one out slow if you'd like~

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:51 am
(Camilla is still in her student form her Mouse Sized ability applies to both her Natural Form and her Student Form)

"Heh thanks" she laughs it sometimes surprised people to see her shrink which she supposed could be useful she was glad though that her smaller size didn't make her look more snackable... She would have shown Mayaa her Natural Form itself if not for the fact that she was in a very crowded lunch room potentially full of mouse eatting creeple... not to mention Mayaa herself had a few things on her plate that obviously had mice in them...

After pushing that last thought out of her mind and pointedly not looking at Mayaa's plate she started in on her own food the first thing she did was pick up her Tea and smell its aroma the Dormouse ghoul frowns a bit as it smelled off somehow... she puts it down then sugars it with her usual amount (Which frankly was alot) then takes a sip... her face scrunched up in mild disgust and she politely puts the Tea down "Low grade tea... likely industrial quality... and it was brewed too long... much much too long..." she notes and pushes the cup away from her a bit before moving onto her sandwiches

She takes a bite of her first sandwich hoping for better results then what she had with the tea... but alas this was not so "Bland..." she mutters the filling tasted bland like it had very little attention paid to seasoning it... that sandwich was put back on the tray and the other picked up her eyes widened as she took a bite and quickly put that sandwich back down "Ooo! ugh! way over seasoned!" she sputters after swallowing the bite then frowns "I heard the Creeptaria food was... "Low Grade" but a Mouseshire scareling could make better food then this!" she exclaims then pouts before rubbing her mouth a bit Camilla wasn't a snob persay when it came to food but she had been raised on a standard and wasn't used to food so drastically below that standard

Finally she eyed the spookies... she really wasn't sure she wanted to try them... but a insistent rumble from her stomach prompted her to at least try one... and... to her surprise they weren't half bad... maybe even... good? "Hm... these are actually pretty good... I see why you like them Mayaa" she says then grabs another and sits back on her knees as she gets a contemplative expression so this was creeptaria food... it was over priced... lacked attention to detail... and was out right bad... except the siscuits...

It was then Camilla decided unless she was starving and had no choice or was invited by a friend she would not be coming to the creeptaria for lunch again any time soon...

[A.V.]
Sorry for the long wait! Kinda had writers block on this

Im pretty interested in the Hermes Sandals Artifact Camilla could find that pretty useful but you'd have to be the Dungeon Master if that was allowed copying and pasteing is a no go on my 3DS...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:35 am
Well, at least seeing Camilla shift meant that she'd recognize her next time she went miced tea hunting... maybe.
Or, well, if she wore clothes or spoke to her, that worked too. Mayaa was pretty sure miced tea didn't wear clothes. Or couldn't speak.
If they could... oh, the guilt she'd feel. But they couldn't, so it was all good!

She watched Camilla eat first, eyes widening slightly when the ghoul didn't seem all too happy with her meal. Really? Mayaa thought it was pretty good, though of course, she ate just about anything that moved...
At least, the spookies seemed ok, and Mayaa beamed, munching on a few herself.
"Yah! They're really tasty! But I never knew you could tell how something tastes just by eating it!"
Perhaps it was her wording, but her exclamation had made a few heads turn, earning her some strange looks. It was probably quite clear she wasn't the brightest student out there.

Rikku Takanashi
No worries!
And I can totes be dungeon master, yes. :>

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:14 am
Camilla takes another bite out of her spookie before nodding "It's a bit hard to mess up a simple spookie heh ...though I have seen it done..." she admited one of her youngest siblings thought it was a good idea to use bacon greese instead of shortening and add cheese to her spookies... needless to say it was a disaster...

At what Mayaa said Camilla was one of the many people nearby who gave her a odd look which caused the Dormouse ghoul to scratch the back of her head she opened her mouth to ask something but promptly closes and smiles instead it as a thought occured to her she didn't understand predators that well not really ever having much contact with them but she knew why they hunted it was simply a matter of survival usually though from her brief time at Amityville she was learning for some it was meerly sport but maybe Mayaa didn't much pay attention to such things as flavor when she ate or maybe she just wasn't skilled at picking up all the different layers and such food had

As she mused on that she had gone rather silent and it wasn't until a few minutes later she realized she hadn't said anything or even responded to what Mayaa had said "Oh! Ah most food has many layers of flavor and really good food can be quite complex flavor wise however even not so good food has layers to it and when your used to a certain quality of food like I am you can tell the difference in quality right away" she explains then scratches the back of her head again hoping it didn't confuse Mayaa or make her sound like a snob...

[A.V.]
Cool! Though I found out the Hermes Sandles are unobtainable and im not sure the Alter of the Old Gods is even available (Which is mute anyway as the only two items left there don't interest me much :/)

However The Ancient Necropolis is available and gas hardly been touched! The Fang of Geb and Wrappings of Osiris really interest me maybe Camilla and Mayaa could go there? Im sure there'd be something good there for Mayaa to get!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:21 pm
"Ooh... making spookies sound hard! But I want to try someday..."
She never understood why her family didn't allow her within 3 feet of any sort of fire after that incident. It was just a little accident. It wasn't like the WHOLE forest burnt down. She missed having cooked meat, though raw meat wasn't all too bad. It was just tastier, and smelled nicer.

Well, to Mayaa, food was still food. If it filled her belly, that was all good. Of course, tasty stuff was always a bonus, and she never quite understood stuff like seasoning and spices, and listened intently when Camilla tried to explain. She had no idea what the ghoul was saying but it sounded smart, and Camilla was smart.
"Oh, neat! I wish I knew as much as you, Camilla. You know so much!"
Teach her more, o wise one.

Rikku Takanashi
Haha, alright!
Lemme know when you'd like me to start up a thread. :>

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:01 pm
Camilla smiles at Mayaa as he says she'd like to learn how to make spookies despite the Harpy ghoul clearly being older then her it reminded her of when one of her younger siblings said the same thing to her "Spookies can be super easy or rather difficult depending on what your trying to make" she says then taps her chin for a second "I could teach you how to make some basic Spookies one day!" she offers excitedly teaching others how to cook was fun and if she could teach her own minis the basic parts of cooking she surely could Mayaa!

At Mayaa's complement the Dormouse ghoul laughs and rubs the back of her head modestly "Heh ah im no expert iv just been cooking and eatting high quality food sense I was a wee mouseling! er... scareling!" she explains modestly while her cooking ability was a big point of pride for Camilla it was more personal pride and she was pretty modest about it "In Mouseshire where I come from any respectable Dormouse Monster learns how to at least make basic things like Tea and sandwiches at a young age! Food and Tea are important things in my culture so knowing how to cook and host a good Tea Party is important no matter what your social standing is it kinda unites the rich and poor so most learn basic cooking skills early" she explains though she failed to mention she was a really good cook comparitive to adults in her cooking skill

[A.V.]
Don't we need to do research prp first? I can start that one!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:19 pm
Mayaa's eyes widened, and she grasped the ghoul's hands tightly with a loud gasp.
"Really? You'd teach me how to make spookies? You're the best Camilla!!!"
She picked up the ghoul (or mouse) and gave her a great big hug. Being suffocated in one's bosom. That was definitely the way to go.

"Oooh, that's so neat! We mostly just eat our food raw, since it's um...
meat... but I know some cook it, and it's really tasty when cooked!"

Rikku Takanashi
Sure thing!

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:15 pm
Camilla was surprised by how enthusiastic Mayaa was about the promised spooky baking lesson and was even more surprised when she was picked up and squished to Mayaa's bosom... "Mm mmm mmmm" she says as she was slowly suffocating... The bosom part didn't bother her any they were both ghouls after all but the suffocating part... yeah that was bothering her a bit! Finally she wiggles her face free enough to get a breath but was still being squeezed to death "Pah! Phew! A-ah Mayaa! I can't breeath!" she says breathlessly the Dormouse ghoul had heard the rest of what Mayaa had said but was alittle too concerned at the moment with not passing out to reply...

[A.V.]
Mayaa! Don't squish Camilla! oAo! (lol)

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas