Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Let Me Ex You A Question (Gene v Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Hel rolled her shoulders, cracking a few joints before she lunged at the ghoul again, swiping at her with a kick. "Do not flatter yourself." The reaper replied. "You just happened to be at the right place at the right time." Hel just happened to be going by the gym, saw Gene...and well, the rest went from there. "Because you just happen to be intertwined with those I am involved with." The valkyrie replied.

Plus though she wouldn't outright say it, because Hel was tsundere...she did think a bit highly of Gene...Hel didn't go through the trouble of hassling just anyone repeatedly.

HP: 16 / 60
DMG: 3

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:52 pm
"So you actually expect me to believe that you were just passing by with the thought of 'wow I should throw a bookcase at someone" and the first person you saw was me?" Gene shouted, giving Hel the most incredulous look. "That's a load of Epony s**t!" She roared, before snarling her way back into a lunging half-wolf, barreling into Hel's chest with rakish claws.

"Just because you're close with the same creeple I am doesn't give you the right to continually screw with me, Hel. I just want to live as peaceful as an unlife as I can - we get harassed enough by the white coated bastards without causing trouble for each other."

HP: 8
DMG: 10

lucyal

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:07 am
"I was passing by. Saw you. Made a plan. Got a book shelf." She grinned a bit. "The rest is history." Luckily for Hel her shield was still in tact, so that rough hit Gene made at her chest was mostly absorbed by her shield. Hel didn't want another scar on her chest (looking at you, Amrita).

The reaper's grin simmered to a smirk though, and she just lightly shook her head and snorted, amused. "It is good to see you are doing fine, Gene." Was all the reaper returned, swinging her fist around to nail Gene in the gut.

HP: 6 / 60
DMG: 8

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:26 pm
The last hit to the gut landed Gene on the floor, panting breaths she didn't need. She sat up, weary and defeated, holding her hands up in forfeit.

"Ditto." She grudgingly replied, staying where she was.

lucyal

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Hel was wondering if Gene would have kept going, even though her shield was down. Hel would have kept going. She didn't stop until she was either knocked out or flat out dissipated...but hey. Oh well. The reaper had won, and she had nothing further to gain from beating down Gene to unconsciousness or dissipation.

The reaper did reach down to grab Gene's wrist, and pulled the ghoul to her feet. She then clasped the ghoul on the shoulder, and grinned a bit. "You are a good ghoul, Gene." She patted her shoulder, and then let her go, and laced her hands behind her neck as she left the gym.

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:09 pm
Gene wanted to say something to Hel along the lines of 'don't patronize me you whale' or 'get your hands off me,' but she realized that would be immature and make her out to be the bad guy. She really didn't want to be the bad guy in this situation.

So instead, she left the gym with her gym bag in tow, leaving a little note for the cleaning gnomes telling them which room number they could find the one who threw a bookcase in the gym.

lucyal

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out