Welcome to Gaia! ::

Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Back to Guilds

A group for the young and old of Gaia to reminisce and hang out. 

Tags: Gaia Online, Geezers, Nostalgia, Discussion, Old Members 

Reply Old Geezers of Gaia Unite
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When did you join Gaia Online?
  2011+
  Gold!
View Results

KaplaMarie

Tipsy Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:36 am
Hello - KaplaMarie - I joined in 2007. I went on a long hiatus at the end of 2011 and I just came back a month or two ago.

I have a toddler and so if I all of a sudden disappear that is almost always the reason.

I like food in general, a lot of TV shows and movies, and a whole lot of other things.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:36 am
xXxkullottexXx
Hi. kullotte here smile

In comparison to some people here, I'm actually not that old having joined and discovered gaia in 2006. This is my second account because I forgot the password to my first one (unlike everyone else who seems to have been hacked.)

I hope to get better at conversations because frankly, I'm a bit of a weirdo and awkward

Weird and awkward was what Gaia was made for. lol

Welcome to the guild!  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

CinnamonSpiceSea

Inquisitive Kitten

11,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:10 am
Hi, my name is Mary heart I have only been on gaia a little over a year. I love dressing my avi and entering the arenas, in fact I have one entered now in original arena. It is titled "Moon Light Fairy".
I love tea as well, I have a tea shop here in Tucson, AZ were I get a lot of my teas. My favorite Iced tea is.......well if I tell you now I won't have anything to talk about in the tea thread...lol. hope to see you there...BigSmile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:51 am
sailorstar165
WyndiWingfall
Hi, I'm Wyndi.

lol I guess I'm actually a little young in comparison to some of you since I joined in 2006. I've been on/off since then (I lost interest when GCash became a thing, then again when most (all?) of my friends left, then again when I couldn't get into the roleplaying community here).

Also, did someone say TEA? I'm a big fan of jasmine and chai.

Tea is amazing. I love jasmine tea. Chai's good too. I love Chai lattes.

I'm starting to think I ought to make a thread regarding tea...

Everyone knows we old people drink nothing but tea. :')  

WyndiWingfall

Green Lantern

Dark_Lady_Jade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:54 am
Hello!

Well, my name's Dark_Lady_Jade (or Dark Lady Jade, without the underscores), I've had this name since I first joined Gaia and never changed it. Funny enough, I ended up choosing this name because the other names I went by, Lady Jade and Dark Jade, were already taken. But it all worked out, because this name suits me!

I joined in March of 2005 (March 29, actually) and I've been here ever since. I had first heard about Gaia back in 2004 (on Xanga) and could have joined back then, but I was never interested enough to check out the site until early 2005.

I've been here a long time and still enjoy coming here. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:06 am
Hi everyone!

Everyone calls me Ang, so feel free to do the same. I've been a happy resident of Gaia since June of 2004, but I didn't really become active until later that year. My old username was angel_baby_4, but I finally changed it last year...and confused my entire friendslist. xD

I enjoy dressing my avatar and hanging out with the friends I've met throughout the site. I've seen some awesome people come and go on this site. emotion_bigheart

I am horrible about remembering to come to guilds, but hopefully the community here will lure me back with their enjoyment of tea. My favorites are jasmine, chai, and chrysanthemum, though lately I have gotten into chamomile. While I love tea, I am completely obsessed with coffee. Currently addicted to Wild Blueberry k-cups by Green Mountain. emotion_drool Seriously, if you haven't tried it...it's like drinking a cup of blueberries.

I lived in Japan for 3 years, because my hubby is in the military. We just moved back to the states in February, so feel free to ask me any questions you have. emotion_facepalm We didn't get out nearly enough into the town, but we did experience a good bit while over there.

I'm also a HUGE fan of Sailor Moon. Who else is in neverending anticipation for the anime reboot Sailor Moon Crystal in July?  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

virago_rider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:38 am
Hi. in this guise, I'm Virago rider, because I ride a Virago ( Yamaha 750CC motorcycle) I'm also a mule for my main account, sleeping bear. I have a mule because I used to help out certain (former) mods my daughter and her friends. I am a 60 YO guy, not a cute young girl, but I had so many female items (remember way back when items were gendered?) I made me a female avi.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:55 am
Hello I'm Reparo
I'm a Harry Potter nerd if you couldn't tell from my username as it is a spell from the books used to repair the broken.
I've been on Gaia since 2006 and still have my sash that was given to me in 2009 to commemorate my joining.
I was in the 8th grade when I joined and now I just graduated college oh my did those 8 years go by gonk
I remember when I joined I saved so long for a coco kitty that I bought with my first 20k I made and I remember when the only thing that cost actual money was the MC's
What else can I say about me I like comics DC and Marvel, I'm an artist and I love reading though I wish I had more time to read.
I also love Game of Thrones and Doctor Who.  

Reparo

Witty Nerd

12,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Custard Bun

Sugary Vampire

17,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:59 am
Hi hi all! My name is Custard. My first Username was GothicRocker1984, which I made back in 2003. I am from Arkansas and started this site when I was a senior in high school. I have seen Gaia go through all the changes and it's just so amazing! So yeah! Happy to have been here all these years! emotion_yatta heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:50 am
Hello!
Joined 2007 in November heart . Been on and off, have two mules, enjoy the events and occasional free trash rofl  

Mufflebum

Ghost

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:53 am
Custard Bun
My first Username was GothicRocker1984 emotion_yatta heart
I remember that username for some reason. Maybe we crossed paths back in the day?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:51 pm
Hello all!

I'm Hoshi or Magey, whichever you like. Joined March '04 and just had my 10th Gaiaversary. Officially old!
My favorite show is Supernatural and I am about to finish my first year of college~  

MageQueenHoshi

Sparkling Star

heart shaped toastie

Fashionable Lunatic

12,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:08 pm
Hello!
I'm Heart Shaped Toastie, my friends call me toast or toastie. :3
I joined Gaia on a whim back in march 2004.
That month's donation item were the fuzzy penguin & baby seal slippers. I had a pair of the penguin slippers back in the day, but sold them because they were too bulky.

I've spent my time on Gaia lurking for the most part, until I came upon the Sniper Game in the gcd forum what seems like eons ago. From there, the sniper game thread was my home until it was shut down and moved to a guild. I also played the game in the guild until it forcibly imploded on itself.

Now I am a roaming vagabond who usually only posts on Gaia for events and very occasionally in the gcd forums.

It's nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:42 pm
Hiya~
I'm Proxy. Been on gaia since 2010 maybe... I can''t remember.. (1344 days old)
I love tea and strawberries! I'm always on gaia everyday. I love readings and writing and trying to draw. If I'm not on gaia then I'm probably on my Deviantart account.

UnknownProxy

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50

Pretty ~ Babe

Beloved Sweetheart

12,350 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:59 pm
Hi I am Pretty ~ Babe.... You can Tell I am old Gaia, when they use to let you use characters like ~ in your name..... emotion_jawdrop Ppl still ask me how they can get that in their name....(that is y I'll never change my name lol) So.. I have been on Gaia little over 7 yrs.... I enjoy making new friend.... since most of my old friends have left Gaia..... TY for the invite... <3  
Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff