Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
Antheia's Grove (ORP, Faelani home and information) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hidden Desires Forever

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:39 am
OneWintersNite
Faelani Queen
Monarch would like to be apart of the buttercup herd. And if its ok she would love to be the priestess.
Sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:55 pm
Love Renewed
Luna Prieto would like to be priestess of the Rose herd if possible :3  

Dragon Berri

Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:19 pm
Strawberri Stardust
Love Renewed
Rose Herd is still looking for one. Antheia and I would love for it to be Luna Prieto.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:23 pm
Love Renewed
Strawberri Stardust
Love Renewed
Rose Herd is still looking for one. Antheia and I would love for it to be Luna Prieto.
Awesome :3 Luna is pleased and honored to serve Antheia <3  

Dragon Berri

Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:26 pm
Strawberri Stardust
Love Renewed
Strawberri Stardust
Love Renewed
If she/you want to rp anytime let me know. We can here or make our own thread. I would love to get all of the Priestesses together once I fill the spots.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:51 pm
Love Renewed
Strawberri Stardust
Love Renewed
Strawberri Stardust
Love Renewed
If she/you want to rp anytime let me know. We can here or make our own thread. I would love to get all of the Priestesses together once I fill the spots.
Sure! I've been a bit busy/distracted lately, but I can always be poked for RP :3  

Dragon Berri

Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Dragon Berri

Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:13 pm
Love Renewed

Luna wandered into the grove of her Queen, her best friend Remus clutched tightly in her arms. So tightly, in fact, that the little bear had to squeak before Luna realized just how tightly she was holding him. "Eep, sorry Remus...just a bit nervous, I guess," she murmured and relaxed her hold, stroking his fur. Not that she really had any reason to be nervous. She'd heard nothing but good things about Antheia, so she supposed it must be because she was going to meet her for the first time.

Except now that she was here, how did she get her Queen's attention? "Hello? Queen Antheia?" she tried. Well, it was worth a shot, anyway. If it didn't work, she'd just have to try something else. Now that she was here, she wasn't going to leave without completing her objective.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:26 pm
Strawberri Stardust
Love Renewed

Luna wandered into the grove of her Queen, her best friend Remus clutched tightly in her arms. So tightly, in fact, that the little bear had to squeak before Luna realized just how tightly she was holding him. "Eep, sorry Remus...just a bit nervous, I guess," she murmured and relaxed her hold, stroking his fur. Not that she really had any reason to be nervous. She'd heard nothing but good things about Antheia, so she supposed it must be because she was going to meet her for the first time.

Except now that she was here, how did she get her Queen's attention? "Hello? Queen Antheia?" she tried. Well, it was worth a shot, anyway. If it didn't work, she'd just have to try something else. Now that she was here, she wasn't going to leave without completing her objective.
Laying under the stars in the center of her grove, Antheia looks up as she is called. Sitting up she smiles at the young woman. "Hello my dear. What can do for you this evening?" Standing up, she sets Lily down next to her.  

Love Renewed

Dragon Berri

Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:32 pm
Love Renewed

Luna squeaked and twirled around, eyes wide as she came nearly face to face with her Queen. "Goodness, if you were a snake, you would have bitten me!" she exclaimed with a slight blush. "I mean um...." she stammered a bit before setting Remus down and doing an odd kind of curtsy. "Pleased to m-meet you," she breathed.
Remus had none of his companion's shyness and trundled right up to Lily, snuffling in greeting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:46 pm
Strawberri Stardust

Luna squeaked and twirled around, eyes wide as she came nearly face to face with her Queen. "Goodness, if you were a snake, you would have bitten me!" she exclaimed with a slight blush. "I mean um...." she stammered a bit before setting Remus down and doing an odd kind of curtsy. "Pleased to m-meet you," she breathed.
Remus had none of his companion's shyness and trundled right up to Lily, snuffling in greeting.
Giggling softly Antheia nods, "I like watching the stars at night." At Luna's reactions she shakes her head softly. "Relax a little dear. I require no formalities here except my name, Queen Antheia. It's a pleasure to meet you too. I enjoy meeting all of my girls. What brings you to me so late? Or rather, so early in the morning." While they talk Lily bats at Remus playfully.  

Love Renewed

Dragon Berri

Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:25 am
Love Renewed
Sorry I got distracted x3
and now I'm going to bed <3
Will reply when I can tomorrow~
Luna relaxed when the Queen giggled. "I do too, I find the stars to be relaxing," she said and smiled. "Oh, mm, I really just wanted to meet you," she said with a light blush and a smile.
Remus growled playfully and bumps his head against Lily's.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:03 am
Monarch come fluttering in to the frost. Sitting down on the ground she sighs as the relaxation sets in.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:50 pm
Strawberri Stardust
"My girls are always welcome here. I love having company." With so much fighting everywhere Antheia rarely leaves her grove and forest. She gets rather lonely here at times. "Oh, this is Lily." Turning as she hears someone else, she smiles at Monarch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:05 pm
Love Renewed

Luna smiled happily. "I'm happy to keep you company!" she said brightly. "Oh, lovely to meet you, Lily! This is Remus." She ruffled her dark friend's fur a bit and waved at the new comer. "Hello! I'm Luna."  

Dragon Berri

Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:33 pm
Strawberri Stardust
OneWintersNite

"Oh aren't you so sweet. My maidens all sleep at night so it's just Lily and me normally. Go on Lil, you can go play." Lily bats at Remus then runs off to be chased while Antheia smiles at the girls. "Tell me dears, how are your herds treating you?" She likes to stay on top of everything.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff