Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Hey Cute Ghoul! [Van x Lute] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:05 pm
"What...?" Lute clearly didn't get the tease, and had turned rosy around the cheeks from it. Uncomfortable. Van had a way of making one uncomfortable, or at least shy ones like Lute. Tucking her arms up and folding them over one another Lute smiled hard, forcing it as floppy ears sagged a little more than normal.

With the admission the ghoul frowned, why was he here then? Was this a huge joke on her, a waste of time? What was she suppose to do if he didn't even know what they were doing, she wasn't ready for that kind of lead. She was barely able to hold a whole conversation without running away.

On a step back Lute puckered her lips, pink eyes going a little watery, "..o-oh..well..here..a-are the ones..around right now.." Closing down a little she trailed over to look at some of the flyers herself, the one about sewing catching her eye as she hugged herself tight.

Face your demons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:58 pm
Van had a way of making almost everyone uncomfortable. He had a personality easily described as too much, and no matter what he did he couldn't seem to curb that.

"Nothing," Van said, with a shrug. He suddenly wished he was outside, where he could return to his natural form without the pin holding his shape in, and roam the grounds stalking from shadow to shadow.

That always made him feel better.

It looked like she was about to cry, and Van honestly didn't know what to do about ghouls crying, or what he had done that was so bad she was going to cry over it. "I dunno," he said, as he glanced over the flyers too, and then got all excited because he saw a K9 one and he was like THAT ONE IS FOR MEEEE and he looked at Lute like he wanted to share the excitement with her.

And he remembered she was all sad and depressed and he didn't really know how to fix it, so he just sort of looked back again, tail drooping, ears against his head. "Do you see one you wanna join?" Van finally asked.

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:31 pm
It was strange to have someone that was always so happy and eager to touch simply respond with one word. Lute bit the inside of her lip, had her own nervous behaviors made Van mad? Or was it something else, it was hard to tell but the mood dropped fast for her and all she wanted to do was crawl into bed and hide.

It had been a mistake to come out, to try and be social that much was for sure as the boil again spoke in a way she wasn't use to.

On a heavy sigh and sniffle, Lute reached up to pet over her ear, a soothing motion for when she was upset. At the question a glance was spared to Van before her eyes met the ground, "...I..d-dunno..." Because two I don't knows don't make a right, but it was all she could manage. Shifting back her hooves hit the ground a little heavy and stumpy tail shook for a moment, "...u-um..this is the place.." Maybe she could escape now, since it was clear that they were both uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:45 pm
Van took a half step back, stumbling, and reached out behind him to catch himself. He pushed himself back up to his feet. "Um, cool, cool, so this has been really fun cute ghoul, but I just remembered I have to... be... myself somewhere else," he said, his ears still flat against his head, backing up slowly till he just turned and literally ran away.

Van was not good at this. The first sign of ghoul tears and apparently he'd literally run the opposite direction, no matter how cute she was.

CheekieBirdiee

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:04 pm
Lute looks a little bewildered as the boil just took off after more or less stating he couldn't be himself around her. Frowning she turned to walk the slow walk of shame back to her room. Friends were hard, though were they even friends?

Face your demons
Guess that's a fin owob thanks for the tag

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas