Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lost (dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghost
  +1
View Results

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:34 am
ooc
weird
Hiacinth
sweatdrop

Heidi looked as the bird. She took a deep breath. 'A bird is talking to me.' She thought as she sat there worried that she was dead, but everything around her seemed real. She wondered what the bird meant by get her taken care of and what would be done with her. She wondered if this was some joke but it was no longer funny to her.

She heard the bird mention food and a better bed. She watched it fly a little distance away. She let out a sigh as she got to her feet as still a bit wobbly. She grabbed the bowl of fresh water and the blanket. She followed the bird using the trees to lean against and to keep herself steady. She looked as the bird was leading her to the cave. No longer wanting to fight with the bird she walked to the cave. She entered slowly not knowing what she would see though she thought it was weird that there had been a small fire pit. She leaned into the cave wall and noticed soon enough it was a living area. She sat herself down on the bed. "Thank you bird." She said lightly putting the bowl to the side of her then she laid down and fell asleep for real this time.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 4:40 am
Kitsuneko Suzuki

Finally he had gotten her inside where it was safe, and not a moment too soon either. Garret was feeling rather weary as well and need to sleep soon. He foresaw that the next day would include a lot of explanations back and forth. That much interaction with another person would require a lot of energy. He changed back into his human form and retrieved his clothing from outside. Garret picked up the bowl from where she'd dropped it and put it back in its place then grabbed a mango from his stash of fresh fruits and vegetables gathered from around the island. He released the masses of vines tied on either side of the cave's entrance and they swished into place to hide his home. Realizing belatedly that his bed was taken, he grabbed the mat of woven vines and spread it on the ground near the sleeping girl then ate his midnight snack and slept peacefully.  

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Hope it is okay but I'm going to have her wake up and he be gone.
Hiacinth
sweatdrop

Heidi woke up streaching. She hoped to have a better idea for last night as she sat up noticing an empty mate similar to the one she was on. She began to wonder if the bird was really a bird at all. She shook her head as she folded up the blanket as she relised her now only clothes that she had to wear were now dry. She slowly got to her feet still feeling pain but it was better. She found some fruit and grabed two fruits and began to eat them. She walked to the front of the cave looking through the vines at the forest. She wasn't planing on leaving the cave.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:00 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki

[OOC: I can work with that]

As the sun rose the next morning, Garret awoke and stretched. Remembering that he had brought the girl back to the cave with him, he turned quickly to look at the bed. Good--she was still sleeping. He relaxed a bit. Careful not to wake her, he got up off the mat and padded over to his food supply. He got a out a few vegetables then drew a few bowls of water and poured them into a large cracked clay cooking pot. He picked it up and quietly made his way out the cave to the spot on the beach where he'd built his fire the previous night.

Hot breakfast is always good for easing tension, he thought. He set up a low fire then set the pot of water in it and dumped in the vegetables--wild onions, carrots, potatoes, and celery foraged from the tropical forest. Satisfied that everything was prepared, he stripped and transformed into a small wild cat to hunt some hens for the stew and slipped into the trees.  

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Hiacinth
sweatdrop

Heidi finally got up the nerve to step out of the cave she scanned her surrounding tell she saw the tip of the tale of the plane sticking out of the water, she wondered if she could hold her breath long enough to get her bag of clothes. She was glad she had decided to leave in a shirt and pants instead of a dress. She then noticed the small fire with something to the side with some cooked vegetables. She took a seat near the fire felling a little cold as she ate the fruit not sure who had cooked the other stuff and she didn't want to eat it if it wasn't for her. She then tilted her head and saw some clothes on the ground. She hoped the owner wasn't running around naked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:26 pm
Garret sauntered back to the beach, triumphantly holding a plump hen by the neck between his jaws. He spotted the girl eating fruit by the simmering stew and padded silently up to her. Despite the bit of time and proximity they had shared, he still wasn't quite comfortable with her. They knew nothing about each other still, not even names yet. He wanted to speak, get to know where she'd come from, where she was going when her contraption failed her, what her life was like. He dropped his victim on the sand then opened his mouth, intending to at least ask her name, but all that came out was a gruff "Good morning." Unable to make himself say more because of nerves, he simply sat and waited.

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Hiacinth
sweatdrop

Heidi sat there and soon a wild cat came out of the forest. She stayed still as it came closer with a dead bird in it's mouth. She hopped the cat wasn't wanting her for food as well. She winced lightly as the bird dropped to sand and she heard a voice she looked confused at the cat. Um, Morning.." she said confused what was she supposed to say to a wild cat. "Why do you sound like the bird last night?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:30 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki

"Well, it is the same person," he explained, flicking his tail. "The bird was me as well. I can change form, you see. I take it my guess was right, and you can't shapeshift also?" Idly, he swiped a paw at the hen. He looked up at her, getting his first really good look in daylight since he had rescued her. She looked pretty ok for someone who had been in an accident. Still, he was somewhat worried about her.

"Um, if you want, I can go fix this up and add it to the pot so we can have a hot breakfast." If they really couldn't shapeshift where she was from, then he needed to explain more, maybe even show her, but prepping the food would give him a little more time to collect himself. He wasn't used to long conversations with people, and couldn't remember a time when he had to meet someone new. Everyone on the island knew each other already.  

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:39 pm

Hiacinth
sweatdrop

Heidi sat there her head spinning had she somehow landed in a alternate reality. She was sure now that she wasn't dreaming. The light breeze against her face and feeling the warm fire. She knew it was real. She shook her head lightly. "No I can't shape shift." She replied. She rubbed her head lightly if she ever got home she would not mention any of this for fear of being locked up in a padded room.

She was glad that he was cooking cause she really didn't know how things worked over the fire and she didn't want to touch the dead bird. "Yes please." She said as she rested her back against a rock. She was hoping to watch him cook so she could do it, but she wondered if he was going to change into a more human form and then she looked back at the clothes on the ground and her cheeks turned red. She lightly looked at the sky. "I could go for a walk if you need me to go to change forms." she said lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:00 pm
"You can go for a walk if you wish, but I'll simply change over in the cave. I need to go get a few more cooking things anyway." Uh-oh. She was looking a bit shocked now, rubbing her head and leaning back like that. Now that he knew for sure she wasn't a shifter, he could assume she'd never heard of shifting before either. "There will be plenty of time to ah, explain and such while the food cooks. I'll be back." He got up and scooped his clothing over his back. Picking up the chicken again, he loped softly back to the cave and changed to his human form.

Stretching his tanned limbs, he grabbed his clothes from the ground and dressed slowly. He picked up fix bird and put it on a smooth, flat board he'd cut and polished long ago then located a knife and wooden spoon and made his way back out the cave. After prepping the chicken in the jungle next to his cave, he came back over to the fire and dumped it in the pot, stirring it in.

He could only stall so long before they hard to talk though. Steeling himself, he stared at her for only a bit longer than what may be comfortable and blurted out, "What is that thing that you crashed in on?" He had many questions fighting to get out, but for some reason that was the one to escape first. Mentally, he chided himself for being so tactless, and his face hardened a bit in embarrassment.

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:42 am

Hiacinth
sweatdrop

Heidi sat there deciding that she really didn't want to move quite yet since she didn't have to and the cat witch, she guessed was a guy with the male voice that came out when it spoke to her. It was hard for her to understand shape shifting. She sat in silence just enjoying the warmth. She didn't think about anything.

She lifted her head and looked at the guy as he asked her a question. "Oh, that is an air plain." She said lightly. "Thank you for saving me." she said lightly with a smile she really had thought to thank the person that saved her. "My name is Heidi." she said, hoping to know his name.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:06 pm
"Heidi, my name is Garret. You are most welcome. I certainly couldn't leave you to drown." He stirred the pot distractedly while he spoke. "What is an air plane? How does it fly? Where did you come from and are there more like it?" The questions had just started pouring out of him, and it embarrassed him to have let them all tumble out like that. He clammed back up and looked down at his crossed legs. "What happened to make it crash?" he mumbled. Even though he was still embarrassed, that last question refused to remain unasked.  

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:22 pm

Hiacinth
sweatdrop

Heidi blue eye's looked at Garret, she would of likely drown if he had not been there. She listened to his questions. She would do her best to answer them to the best of her ability. "A plane is a made of metal and runs off of gas. I came from the North East I'm not really sure how far exactly though I traveled. Yes, there are loads more most are bigger than the one I traveled in." She replied if she had saved up more money she would of gone on a bigger plane that had less chances of crashing. She looked at the warm fire as it sparked. "The piolt I believe had a heart attack or something." She replied as she wondered if he had more questions. "Does it hurt Garret shape shifting?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:02 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki

Garret listened attentively to the things she told him. He didn't quite understand what "gas" was or how the whole thing worked, but the answers satisfied him for now. In the course of listening, he slowed down his stirring and his hand eventually dropped from the spoon. When Heidi mentioned a pilot, he realized that the machine thing needed someone to guide it, a second someone who was in the plane when it crashed with Heidi in it. A second someone who was still in there. He balled his fists up in his lap and his face froze, no longer paying attention to what she was saying. Only barely hearing the tail end of her question, he mumbled out, "Uh, no. No it doesn't hurt." Then he leapt to his feet, kicking sand everywhere.

"There was another person with you. And he's still..." He pointed to the twisted metal sticking up in the waves, then his hand dropped back to his side. "Should we...?" If she she wasn't a shapeshifter, likely the other passenger of the plane wasn't either. And if he was having a heart attack as she said, he probably hadn't survived. It had been over a day since she crashed, a day with that pilot trapped underwater. All of these thoughts hit Garret at once and he felt tight and a bit sick. He had been right there and had missed that man, and now he was dead because of him. He looked back at Heidi, horrified.  

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:13 pm

Hiacinth
sweatdrop Sorry took so long. Life can get crazy.

Heidi looked at Garret as he seem to be okay with her answers, but it looked as though as if it raised a few as well. She wondered if he even knew what gas was, she wasn't even sure she could explain it let alone how it would make the plane move. She looked at the fire lightly not noticing how torn Garret was that there was someone still in the plane tell she looked at his as he told her transforming didn't hurt. She lightly watched as he kicked the sand.

She lightly closed her eye's protecting them from sand flying in her direction listening to the next things he said, lightly seeing him pointing at what was left of the plane. She heard him start to ask a question. She got to her feet slowly watching Garret tell he looked at her with the most horrified look she had ever seen. She walked over to him slowly. "It is not your fault." She said lightly as she slowly moved closer to him. "He can stay there, he was gone just before the plane crashed. Please don't blame yourself." She said and paused a few inches from where he stood. She had a bit of a lip as she walked. She was hoping her words would calm him down.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff