- Chini'ya'maji
- Athena
- Shui Mazu
- Thamani
- Jemmnu

About them:
[ Plot thread ]

Yes~ c:< To all the things.
Suha just needs to get interacting with folks again.
Muista is pretty much up for anything as a general. Thamani and Jemmnu may get her healer background itchin' away at her, or at least have her wanting to try her hand at helping if she can.

I didnt mean Muista - I meant Gece D; Sorry for the second one.
Did you see my plot thread? See who would fit better with them?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:56 am
Chi Sohma

.......Did you know that Muista'Unesi is one male lines? xD;

Which male lines? To my eye and to my knowledge, she's on the female new rogue lines. I know she's essentially got a twin brother, who is a thrall in the SB I believe, but as far as I can recall she's always been on the proper lines. c:  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:06 am
Avid_RPer18
Chi Sohma

.......Did you know that Muista'Unesi is one male lines? xD;

Which male lines? To my eye and to my knowledge, she's on the female new rogue lines. I know she's essentially got a twin brother, who is a thrall in the SB I believe, but as far as I can recall she's always been on the proper lines. c:

I mixed up the uncerts with the names xDDDD

Specifically looking for cheetah plots xD; I need more of those lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:52 pm
Chi Sohma

I mixed up the uncerts with the names xDDDD

Specifically looking for cheetah plots xD; I need more of those lol

Oooohh! Gotcha gotcha! X3 Don't worry about it.

Let's see...For Suha, I think conversing with Ami might be interesting for him, as she's a bookwormy sort and he's got the scholar thing going on. Though he is rogue smart and not pride smart as she is, seeing as how he's never been in a formal, official pride or coalition. He's traveled with a few others before, but only a couple of other felines and never for terribly long. Mutual learnings to be had, I think, plus general talking and getting to know each other. I'd be up to seeing how they play off each other to see if they're potentially compatible romantic partners. emotion_dowant They do certainly look nice against each other. 3nodding

Another one(s) for him, interacting with both Shui Mazu and Athena might be fun to do in a general sense and for the sake of interacting with others. Regarding both the ladies, in spite of his scholarly coolness, he's actually quite a tree climber himself. He doesn't consider it outrageously sporty or odd. He has always been one to scale trees, whether it was to simply get a better vantage point or to investigate something within the branches of the tree itself. Now, in Athena's case, he wouldn't really understand with how hung up she is on her beauty and her romantic aversion to anything that isn't cheetah, especially seeing as how his first love was a leopardess. For Shui, her very vocal, rough and tumble princessy ways may throw him but would likely humor talking with her to try to figure out the whole tomboy princess thing, or potentially put him off if she gets all bossy and demanding with him. After all, she may be a princess, but he's in the roguelands. There is no sovereign above him.

The fella doesn't exactly meet royalty every day...or has ever if I can recall correctly, so he won't exactly be changing his behavior to trip over his own paws if simply demanded to do so. He's more or less respectful and civil, moods may effect him, but generally...yeah. He's a good chap in regards to the ladies, a tad formal, but good. And will likely be all the more so if he develops a fondness for said royal lass. -waggles brows-

Now! On to Gece~
I think Gece and Thamani look really very nice together. ;u; Plus side, hardy, healthy Gece can provide for him! =w=~ At least we can try them against one another and see how they go. 3nodding

Up for general interaction with the ladies as well. c: Being pretty blank slatey, he can be just about anywhere, doing just about whatever.  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:00 pm
Boop  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:50 am
Chi Sohma

heart
Do those sound alright, the things above? c:  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:00 am
Avid_RPer18
Chi Sohma

heart
Do those sound alright, the things above? c:

YIS.
Im behind in rp and all. I had a guest over from across the world. XD; to visit. But all the above is a YES. If you can start some and I can start whatever you don't so we can have a nice mix.

Looking forward to Thamani plots im not gunna lie. Been waiting to find someone for him LOL.
Ami plots too since she had a small plot but that ended in heartbreak- then another heartbreak ( someone using her )- now Im all about building her up wink <3 Shed be a handful in the beginning but she will grow in to a fine cheetahess wink <3

If ami doesnt work i can also see Chini'ya'maji fitting his color scheme too wink

ALL other interactions are fine with me too.
Suha I guess will meet a lot of royalty huh XD

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:22 am
Chi Sohma

YIS.
Im behind in rp and all. I had a guest over from across the world. XD; to visit. But all the above is a YES. If you can start some and I can start whatever you don't so we can have a nice mix.

Looking forward to Thamani plots im not gunna lie. Been waiting to find someone for him LOL.
Ami plots too since she had a small plot but that ended in heartbreak- then another heartbreak ( someone using her )- now Im all about building her up wink <3 Shed be a handful in the beginning but she will grow in to a fine cheetahess wink <3

If ami doesnt work i can also see Chini'ya'maji fitting his color scheme too wink

ALL other interactions are fine with me too.
Suha I guess will meet a lot of royalty huh XD

Oh wow! That must have been fun. Don't worry about being behind. RL comes first. c: I don't mind starting some. Certainly! ^^

When it rains it pours, I guess when it comes to royals and Suha. X3

Poor Ami! Perhaps a point in their favor is that they can bond over heartbreak and can work toward building each other up. 3nodding I think he can manage a handful. c;

If things don't work out with Ami, I'd be up for giving Chini'ya'maji a try, but one at a time so focus is on one potential love interest at a time. The ladies deserve that. Mhm mhm.

I'm surprised Thamani hasn't been scooped up really. He's just so handsome and his personality is so sweet. ;u; Regardless, Gece would be all too happy to help him out and perhaps in his helping him with this, that, and they can start falling for each other. <3  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:57 pm
Bit of a bump on my b-day, then back to celebrating. |D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:20 am
Chi Sohma

Link to the Suha and Ami RP for ya - [ X ]

Do you have a preference for any other RP of our prospective lot of me to get started? c:  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:40 am
Avid_RPer18
Chi Sohma

Link to the Suha and Ami RP for ya - [ X ]

Do you have a preference for any other RP of our prospective lot of me to get started? c:

I forgot thamani had a prospect but i gotta talk to his owner, in the meantime do you want your boy to talk to his dad ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:49 am
Chi Sohma

I forgot thamani had a prospect but i gotta talk to his owner, in the meantime do you want your boy to talk to his dad ;D

Do talk to the prospect's owner, but in the mien time, we can have a Gece and Jemmnu encounter. Sure. ^^  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:51 am
Added a couple of peeps. c:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 pm
Bump~  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:04 pm
Bump! Looking for some Amazon action~

Well, all the things, but Zan's muse is pretty powerful atm.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff