Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Po's Plot Thread - A Bit of Recovery! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:45 pm
-throws the Elimisha- for any of your leopards. I has leopards there. We could plot leopards > u > <3

Also, I would love for Azizi to meet Neolani again now that the pride has disbanded. I know their plot never went through, but I imagine she would still hold a certain fondness for him c:
I haven't decided if I want to throw them into the Kuroi yet...
Also mama x daughter x sister RP because Neolani and lanikai are woefully under RP'd and plotted.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:49 pm
Velveteen Angel
-throws the Elimisha- for any of your leopards. I has leopards there. We could plot leopards > u > <3

Also, I would love for Azizi to meet Neolani again now that the pride has disbanded. I know their plot never went through, but I imagine she would still hold a certain fondness for him c:
I haven't decided if I want to throw them into the Kuroi yet...
Also mama x daughter x sister RP because Neolani and lanikai are woefully under RP'd and plotted.

Heeeeyooo~ c:

I'd love for them to meet again~! : D The group pretty much moved to the Kuroi until they figure out their next move. Which I've been thinking about/plotting.

I'd love for them all to meet; Alani knows Azizi a bit better now since they traveled together, but a mass group rp sounds intimidating and scary. o.o But they all should interact again! : D

Polette
Crew

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:10 pm
Polette
User Image

User Image
Fling? though.. to be honest he has ZERO rps. He is also a cosplay based on Castiel from Supernatural.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:34 pm
Tara de Draiocht
Polette
User Image

User Image
Fling? though.. to be honest he has ZERO rps. He is also a cosplay based on Castiel from Supernatural.

Yeah, we could do that. ^^ She has three, and there's a good chance I'll be a bit slower on getting her fourth, so don't worry too much about rushing on those. c:

Polette
Crew

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:57 pm
Alright 3nodding

i can start off our rp? or you could? up to you  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:07 pm
I will readily admit that I'm in a pretty massive slump due to some IRL stuff right now, so it might be best for you to start it. ;3; <3

Polette
Crew

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:32 am
Totally offering a fling with Chozi and any of the girls you think would have his kids 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:08 am
*stares at cheetahs* > .>

For Azizi, I have Aine who is an informant in the pride. She hardly ever sticks around in the pride. She tends to be super flirty around others and likes to be a tease.

for Alani I have Sol who is a butt. He's a king pin in the pride. He's not romantic and usually come off as a jerk. He's also rp ready to go.

and/or Waysm, Sol's half-little brother. Waysm is an entertainer who fairly mellow. He doesn't like to anger anyone and usually goes and hides if anyone gets mad at him.

I have a bunch more Nera folk who can use rp. 3nodding These guys were just the ones open for flings. xD  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:40 am
R4gn0r0k IV
*stares at cheetahs* > .>

For Azizi, I have Aine who is an informant in the pride. She hardly ever sticks around in the pride. She tends to be super flirty around others and likes to be a tease.

for Alani I have Sol who is a butt. He's a king pin in the pride. He's not romantic and usually come off as a jerk. He's also rp ready to go.

and/or Waysm, Sol's half-little brother. Waysm is an entertainer who fairly mellow. He doesn't like to anger anyone and usually goes and hides if anyone gets mad at him.

I have a bunch more Nera folk who can use rp. 3nodding These guys were just the ones open for flings. xD

It never notified me of new posts. D:

@ Seaki: I....honestly have no idea on that one. xD I'd say Areia, but it'd have to wait until her current one. c: I think they'd look good together, at least, and the cubs could all go to him if he waits around for them. xD

@ Ragnarok: For now, I have to pass on the Azizi thing (and she's so pretty, too! :c) because an old plot may have just resurfaced for him, so I need to pull him.

As for Alani~ c: I don't really mind either~ she's pretty quiet, so I'm not sure which she'd do better with, it's up to you. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:54 am
For anyone in need of a peaceful home or just some happy RP:

Sikukku welcomes everyone, either as permanent residents or just as visitors for some fun. I've got two lions in the pride (one celebrant/bum and the other is the king), a cheetah crier who's really friendly and a genet who tries to be an entertainer.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:26 am
Polette
We could do a rp with both of them. 3nodding I can set one up and you could set up the other?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:40 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Polette
We could do a rp with both of them. 3nodding I can set one up and you could set up the other?

I've been in a bit of a rut recently, but I'll give it my best. ^^

Polette
Crew

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:21 am
I think your goddess should meet sloths. They could have a fling and make hilarious babies, but that's not required!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:04 pm
Cajanic
I think your goddess should meet sloths. They could have a fling and make hilarious babies, but that's not required!

User Image

Holy crap, that'd be hysterical. xD But yes, they should at least meet~ <3

Polette
Crew

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:54 pm
OKay! I will make a thread for them, then <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items