Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Morsels (Shik + Abbi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:26 pm
He pulls frantically left and right, relentless in his attempts and finally succeeds in pulling away her weapon. A gasp leaves her even as the scythe disappears into thin air not even a full foot from her hand, quickly desummoned, but Abbi is still not certain of the particulars and worries she will lose Viveca forever. The ghost is understandably curt in her answer, both because she is frustrated her host would ever give up that easily and also because this really isn't the time for this conversation, before she rustles around in the girl's mind. They ought to do something, especially when a spray of red from the bear's mouth splashed against the teen's face. She chirped in indignation, hands flailing for a moment as she tried to figure out what to do.
In a flash it is a man that holds her down and for some reason, that is far worse.

For a moment she drags in a breath to say something but stopped when she saw a sword.
Hadn't he used a dagger before?
There isn't time to think (there never is) before it swipes at her, shattering the shield with a noise Abbi is beginning to find unfortunately familiar. It breeches the barrier of her coat easily, then the sweater she'd tossed on, then the strap of her last line of fabric defense before the blade hits skin.
A tiny noise, not unlike what a caught mouse might make, shoots through her teeth before the girl snaps them closed, refusing to look up at her captor that is intent on questioning her. Her neck stretches out to avoid the blade, a stupid move that she knows will only make the weakness more appealing to have it on display as such. Maybe its Viveca who reminds her of that, but in her fear Abbi cannot tell rational thought apart from her ghost from the scrambled attempts at a plan.
She has to get out of this, she has to get out from under him and go home, she has to, she has to.

He's offering her... Her life.
He's offering her the thing she should have fought harder for and not been so childish to think she could take on a Horseman.
Abbi opens her mouth a little, as though she will speak, but only takes a breath and says nothing.
Its hard, far harder than it really ought to be, but she closes it after her small inhalaton. A moment later her eyes shift up to peek at him, to see if he's being honest or if he is just waiting for the proper moment to strike.
The metal of her totem turns on her finger and in a moment of brashness, Abbi pulls her right hand forward, tenses once before she shoves it forward is what she in hoping will be a punch, the pink crystal of her totem ring leading the charge.

HP: -1/40

Ol-j-man
I would have guessed neutral ;;;; The cute is too great

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:05 pm
Her fist was checked by a hand far larger. He was unamused but allowed for a flicker of recognition in her willingness to fight, even if the result was inevitable. The will to live was a very powerful thing.

His will, however, was more powerful than that.

Shik's nails dug into the hunter's skin like it was nothing but butter, blood trickling from the puncture wounds in seconds, and forces her fist back down with aching, unstoppable slowness. Somewhere in the fight the bandages had been done away with (probably from the fire), and a blazing red mark Abbi might recognize could be seen. He had not so much as blinked since the exchange began, eyes half-lidded and dark. "You aren't at the level of cattle," he intoned with great disappointment. "You are beneath even that. Beneath even the worms that will feast on your corpses when our time comes."

Without warning he twisted her arm, planted her hand palm down on the floor, and sheathed the sword through its center to pin her there. Then, quite calmly, Shik shifted himself to her other side, grasping at her other arm before she got any ideas, and slammed it down as well, this time skewered by his dagger.

"I must teach you something you've failed to learn, a reoccuring mistake it seems for all of your kind: You are arrogant. You are powerless. And for all your supposed threats, you are a dying breed."

His full weight came back down on her legs to keep her wholly still, methodically ripping her clothes away until her back was exposed. A nail tapped the hollow of her back thoughtfully, testing how pliant it was. "I never wondered how I must look to you. Perhaps it is true these wings seem oddly aligned," Shik said, the chosen words casual but the meaning far more menacing. "Perhaps they would look better on you."

He dug his nail deeper and began to carve.

AyeAvast

medigel

Anxious Spirit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:36 pm
There shouldn't be any surprise when her hand is encased in rough skin, but Abbi still finds herself startled that her plan bombed so spectacularly. Of course it would, she chides herself from a place that is safe and silly because it ignores the clear danger that currently has her captured, nothing she plans for ever goes as she wants it.
A cry pops out, her hand shakes in his until that hurts worse and the teen goes as still as she can. If it weren't for the steel grip on her hand, her fingers would shake, just as their sisters do and as her knees and shoulders do. One last bit of fight remains in her, even if it will only get her in more trouble, and Abbi pushed forward, using her hip and one foot to try and turn him away, to turn herself away, but the Horseman only uses her own momentum to keep her going until she is face down against the grey, wooden floor.

Mist and fog and bits of dust are drawn into her mouth right before they explode out with a shrill, terrible scream as the blade picks easily through her hand. Nothing has ever hurt this badly before, nothing has ever been quite so succinctly awful as this. The scream turns into a sputtering whimper, one choked with a sob and a frantic shout that are a poor attempt at words. And worst of all, Abbi cannot help but think about how now she will scar. About how this will stay with her.
When it happened again, on the other side, she finds her head knocked against the floorboard in her own dismay, a sharp shock that does nothing to dull the pain in her hands, but only reminds her more fully of what's happening.
The screaming stops and turns to ragged gasps when he sits on her, turns all the more frantic when her coat and shirt are ripped. This is what other girls warn about, this is why they say travel in groups, this is invasion and it is all the worse because its not even a real man that is doing it and because she knows what she expects isn't what will happen.

"No please--" But pleas won't work, Abbi knows that, Viveca says that even in her blind rage. { If I were-- If I could-- Rip him apart! Horseman or not ya cannae-- Mine! } "I-I-I d-don't-- Can't just-- s**t please--" The curse feels exceptionally foreign, something picked up and saved until now but altogether meaningless. It won't save her. Nothing will, no one will.
No one will.

A small pain, similar to the sharp, sudden p***k of a needle, starts against her lower back and Abbi jerks, but quickly pushes herself flatter against the floor to stay still. Wiggling will only entice him, she cannot be a rabbit hearted girl.
And that's it.
That's what gets the part of her brain that does plan going, gets it back into proper alignment. A rabbit would probably die, but she isn't a rabbit, she's a Hunter. And if Stormy can survive a pit of terrors all alone, Abbi can survive one stupid Horseman.
The needle pain gets sharper, deeper and less like a needle and Abbi screams again. Her throat is hoarse, it chokes on the expression of terror but its a good distraction. The hand with the dagger tries to clench and cannot, but does find the weapon has a little bit of give.
She can work with that.

Ol-j-man
Look its a tag
You're in my house here have a tag

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items