Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PvP] - Ripley vs Pachua Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:39 pm
What did Canadians do? Stereotypically, they drank and were friendly, but in reality...they were just like everyone else in this world.

"Canadians are just people who were born in a country called 'Canada'." That was all he was going to say on the matter, anyway. To him, it seemed silly to compare any of the human races to the halloween ones; they were as different as night and day. "It's not my name. It's Ripley." He did, however, store information on this...Pachua's...name and type. It was nice to have someone so chatty and less violent.

"I don't mind." Which was true. "I prefer to listen." Ripley wasn't much of a speaker himself; left to his own devices, he would avoid talking at all, with anyone. He was quiet as he thought things through, his amber eyes searching the snake boy's. Then, finally, he straightened, and the sword he had been holding, vanished.

"I'm one of the nicer ones. My friend would have killed you one word in."

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:48 pm
Enoh Love

“Oh…” He said looking taken aback and rubbed at his chest, a nervous habit it looked like and then frowned before asking.

“Thank you for…not trying?” He looked perplexed, at least slightly.

“Why? Why would he do that? I didn’t… attack or anything.

“Sorry…I’ve not taken any classes on humans, I just took a pamphlet and talked to some people.” He looked thoughtful.

“… some of it was very strange.”  

endejester

Feral Cat

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:25 pm
"There are your kind that attack without prompting as well." It was important to air that out - the Hunters weren't the only one attacking without reason. "Grudges run deep." The Hunter brushed his own bangs from his face, and took a moment to fix his glasses.

"Strange how?"

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:20 am
"I…well If we're attacking each other all the time, ugh." HE rolled his eyes looking frustrated at the thought. "I don't think I've met anyone who would, but you're probably right."

He looked for a moment, embarrassed about the next part though.

"Well….none of you SWIM particularly well do you. It… kind of awkward really from what I read."
"I mean…swimming, that's a pretty big deal if you can do it. Maybe I could teach you and you could teach others…. or maybe that's interfering with your society."

Enoh Love

endejester

Feral Cat

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:48 am
"I know how to swim." Ripley said slowly, as if he couldn't figure out why swimming was such a big deal. Sure, he wasn't the best swimmer - he could by no means make it to the Olympic team - but he could do it with ease, and not drown.

"Shouldn't you be...more of an air type?" He had never heard of a winged creature that preferred swimming, so his confusion was, hopefully, understandable.

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:15 am
“I… “I, well we’re kind of both, we make a sort of oil for our feathers to keep them from being ruined in the water. And…we actually sort of learn to fly when we swim because it’s sort of complicated. I swim better than I fly to be honest.” He admitted and scuffed his bare feet against the floor.

“I just thought It’d be nice if we had something we didn’t hate each other over.”

Enoh Love

endejester

Feral Cat

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out