Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP?] Train Wreck (Otto/Amrita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:01 pm
Otto stared back, coldly.

He knew that face too well.

"You want me to end you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:09 pm
"Don't you want me gone?" His problems would be solved, at least some of them. On that she was sure.  

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:15 pm
"No." He replied back, his posture relaxing. She was no threat. Just a little girl throwing a tantrum. "Can't say I care one way or another. Whether you live or not don't mean s**t to me." If it were Alex? That would be different. That kid would be in pieces before Otto thought of leaving.

"I felt bad for you once. I wonder what happened?" Because he sure didn't care now. "Well, it's kinda hard to kill you cockroaches permanently anyway. You'll come crawling back from that Hellhole called Halloween a little angrier every time I try."

"Spoiled little s**t heads."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:17 pm
She was as disappointed as she was relieved: she really didn't want to die, but it was an inevitable truth in her life, especially with the recent incidents. What he had to say next got right under her skin - how dare he. How dare he! She closed the distance between them with surprising speed, rage fuelling each step over broken glass and splintered wood.

"You-" The ghoul growled, drawing in a breath with every intention of giving him whiplash from verbal assault. Her arm rose, her broken hand pulling back into a fist...but she paused. Everything she had to say, every scathing retort she had, simply melted away. Her stance relaxed and the breath she had drew in left her in a long, despairing sigh. Her bloody hand, which had been seconds from punching him, ended up resting in the middle of his chest, put there with nothing more than a featherlight tap. Her head lowered, her eyes closing in pain.

"- Say what you want. I don't care anymore." Her hand tapped Otto's chest once more, but it was half hearted at its very best, and did nothing but make a small bloody spot on his shirt. "I'm done."

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:13 pm
He was prepared to bring up Tenya at any given moment. He was sure this was going to become a fight, and for a moment he was fine with it. But she stopped. She relented, and all her fight withered away.

Why?

"I ain't got nuthin' to say." He muttered, looking down at the bloody spot on his shirt with irritation. "You're the one stuck here. I can port out anytime I want." It also meant once he left, so could she. But did he want to leave? He was in no danger. None. Amrita was a lose canon, but she was unstable.

"What happened to the dog kid?" He asked a little more carefully. "Did he really die?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:35 pm
"Then why are you still here?" The fight was gone from her voice, but her question remained - if he could leave, and she knew he could, why bother staying? Why put himself in a position to potentially get hurt, or do deal with her, if he didn't have to? It was suspicious, and curious at the same time.

"Thackery." She corrected quickly, figuring who he meant right away. "No, he's alive. I didn't get to see him get home, because--" Robert kidnapped her to somewhere secluded and almost took her unlife...but that wasn't something she wanted to tell Otto. "--reasons...But I saw him after, he's a little odd now but...he's alive." And that was all that mattered, in the end. He was alive, and mostly himself, and that was close enough.

bittiface

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:41 pm
"I'm still here cause I'm on duty." He barked back at her with a dark look. As if she'd been stupid to ask. She was so sure he was the stupid one, so he gave it back in full.

"Oh.." So he was alive. He hadn't killed him after all. It made sense, the more he thought about it. He'd not dissipated. But then again, he knew so little about life and death in Halloween.

He felt relief, simply because he hadn't gotten him killed. It wasn't his fault.

Otto turned away, scratching his neck. "Good." He murmured passively. His reason for saying so was entirely selfish. He didn't care about Thackeray, just about his own guilt.

He waved his hand at her. "Go ahead and smash stuff, kiddo. I won't bother ya. M'not in charge of gatherin' little ones for weapons anymore anyway."

Enoh Love

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces