LunaRei_SilverBlood
I'm ready for an RP if anyone waaaants~~ ^^

I'm up for some RP with Drifa or my stallion Ramiel if you'd like  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:19 pm
JetAlmeara

Make the decision hard ._.

I'll do Drifa just to get a better feel of the Oracle role~~
So if I do anything wrong with Nebbi, just let me know and I can amend the posts and such ^^  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:29 pm
LunaRei_SilverBlood

So if I do anything wrong with Nebbi, just let me know and I can amend the posts and such ^^
Once you get into the swing of the herd RP, and get your RP done with Drifa, I'd love for RP her with Phasianidae as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:43 pm
LunaRei_SilverBlood
JetAlmeara

Sounds Great, In the most recent (and first) herd based RP I've done with She-ra Drifa had just told Pha and Ramiel about the budding of the 'first leaf' of spring, Since we eluded that this is a big event for the herd we can have them preparing for a spring festival of sorts to celebrate it if you want?  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:49 pm
Annnd I've updated the herd page & added the RP She-ra and I are working on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:03 pm
JetAlmeara

Sounds Great, In the most recent (and first) herd based RP I've done with She-ra Drifa had just told Pha and Ramiel about the budding of the 'first leaf' of spring, Since we eluded that this is a big event for the herd we can have them preparing for a spring festival of sorts to celebrate it if you want?

Sure~ That'll work out ^^

Will Nebbi be treated as a 'new' Oracle, Ie, recently raised to the position or should I be rping her as if she's been an Oracle for a while?  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:12 pm
LunaRei_SilverBlood
JetAlmeara

Sure~ That'll work out ^^

Will Nebbi be treated as a 'new' Oracle, Ie, recently raised to the position or should I be rping her as if she's been an Oracle for a while?

Thats up to you! I'm fine with her either being well versed in the Oracles ways or a new acolyte type who is still learning =-)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:22 pm
JetAlmeara

Thats up to you! I'm fine with her either being well versed in the Oracles ways or a new acolyte type who is still learning =-)

Okaaay~ haha. I'll make it her first Spring ceremony as an Oracle~ That ways she's not a super newbie XD

Do you want me to start the RP?  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:27 pm
LunaRei_SilverBlood
JetAlmeara

Okaaay~ haha. I'll make it her first Spring ceremony as an Oracle~ That ways she's not a super newbie XD

Do you want me to start the RP?

Sure =-)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:17 pm
JetAlmeara

Sure =-)

Tag for you~  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:24 pm
I just want to say that this is amazing!
Squeeeee!
Excellent concept. I have an idea but not the time to fill it all out right now. Ill be back though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:44 pm
I'm looking to possibly start an RP.
Was there any preference to what would be wanted from my lovelies first?  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:19 pm
Mew, if you wanted to do a join type RP with any of them then I could certainly throw Phasianidae at them. She could find them once they had entered the herd lands and it could go from there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:29 pm
AllSummedUpNJazz
I just want to say that this is amazing!
Squeeeee!
Excellent concept. I have an idea but not the time to fill it all out right now. Ill be back though.

Looking foreward to it!

@Mew Looks like She-ra beat me to you! Ramiel & Drifa are available for your ponies whenever you'd like as well.

To All - The herd is currently preparing for the Spring festival thanks to the early arrival fo the 'First Leaf', the mountain pass is also opening allowing the arrival of Dream Creatures.

I'll type up a summary of the Spring festival ASAP - likely tomorrow so that you guys can use the preparations as spring boards for RP's and what not but the gist of it is that Ramiel has predicted the Mountain Pass will be open for travel in about three days and the Oracles have discovered the first of the new spring leaves far earlier then expected - as such the herd is preparing for a giant festival centering around the idea of rebirth and renewal. Some in the herd see the early arrival of the spring leaf as a blessing from the Oneiroi, spring is a much easier time for the herd survival wise...but others see it as a bad omen, a sign that the Oneiroi are going to start testing them sooner.  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:20 pm
I have a couple familiars that really seem to fit the theme of the herd, being completely based on dreams... But I don't really know what their roles would be.

User ImageUser Image

They're good people, and would make good messengers and such, but it really isn't too too necessary in a herd that lives in isolation from most other herds for most of the year... But might be useful within the herd? Or have some other job within it?  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff