Come here First. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:17 pm
Crow had been looking for Naomi's normal exit area, but finding the neko woman first was something he hadn't expected. What was more surprising was that she was holding her arm out for him to land. Naomi would be fine even if he didn't find her just yet. Crow soared downward and gracefully landed on the neko woman's arm, careful not to dig his talons into her flesh. His dark, beady eyes peered into hers for a moment before he flapped his wings to get them comfortable.

He would say something, but alas being in his bird form didn't actually give him the ability to communicate vocally. Instead, he just rested on her arm and would eventually have to take flight once again.

Naomi found herself at the entrance of a cave that overlooked the town's water supply. She hadn't been at this spot since her store was raided when she first opened the place. Crow was no where to be found either. He should be fine, though. If he didn't show up later then yes, she would be worried. Naomi climbed back onto the normal roads where she dusted off her dress and began her walk back into town.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:21 pm
Yuuki peered into the crow's eyes and smiled. "Would you like me to help?" She asked the Crow.

"Aura, we don't have time for you dilly dallying about!" A Kitsune hissed.

Yuuki frowned. "I'm with a client butthole keep quiet!" She turned back to the crow and stroked his beak. "Would you like me to help?" She asked again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:37 pm
"There you are."

Naomi had followed Crow's scent and leaped up to the rooftop, snapping her fingers as Crow transformed into a human and toppled onto the neko woman from before. The kitsune crossed her arms loosely, "I'd ask why you stopped to see the neko, but I can assume it's because you find her attractive."

Crow tried to the hide the deep red on his cheeks as he pulled up his hood, "That's not why at all. She asked to help and I was going to-"

"Help who?" Naomi raised a brow, "Never mind that, my store is probably ruined and i'll need help cleaning it up. Or if they left my neko alone hopefully."

Crow turned his head towards the neko woman, "Naomi's store was ransacked by her former master's men and we had to run off. We had a new neko in and I'd actually like to help your cause. The slaves in this town need to be free."

"Oh don't go changing your morals on me now," Naomi's voice became slightly sharper as she narrowed her eyes on Crow, "You've gotten your hands just as dirty as I have."

"Then why not change that?" Crow turned to Naomi, "You were a slave, too. Why not just go against slavery all together and actually help them?"

Naomi didn't say a word. She saw what was going on and knew it was a matter of time before Crow would return. Without saying another word, she went back to her store alone. Crow held a frown as he watched her walk off. He wanted her to join a new side, but changing her wasn't going to be easy. She was still his friend nonetheless. He turned his attention back to Yuuki, "Like I said, i'd like to help."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:47 pm
"I help Kitsune too." Yuuki said to Naomi getting up off the ground. "If that helps." But the woman had gone. Yuuki sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "That would be great. It know it's wrong, but my Master ordered me to free them by any means needed. . . I don't like to kill. . . but sometimes I have to." She sighed softly.

"Aura!!" The Kitsune barked again. "Get yer Feckin' arse down 'ere before I go up there and drag it down!"

Yuuki narrowed her eyes at the Kitsune. "How about I burn yours off!?" She growled. "Come my friend, we best not keep the moody Kitsune waiting." She smiled softly jumping odd the three story building and landing perfectly on her feet.

"You thinkin' of breedin' Aura." The Kitsune growled. "He ain't your type."

"Neither are you and if you don't want to be a unic I suggest you not mention that again." She peeled off the latex that fooled people into thinking she didn't have any claws then worked of freeing a brothel of Kitsune and Neko's. She didn't know if Crow was following her or not. Frankly, she didn't care at that moment.

Weasel leaned against Naomi's shop front. "Don't worry about the human deary." He purred petting one of his nine tails. "I took care of some of them. Your shop is fine too, I fixed it up all nice for ya. . . But, The Master would like to have a word. I'm sure Guardian has talked to you." He handed her a business card. "I'm the follow up act ya see. . . Five pm sharp is your appointment, if you're late, he'll send the bigger Kitsune for you. And trust me, Bruiser ain't as diplomatic as Guardian." He smirked rubbing his tails together creating sparks. "See ya at five deary." Then he was gone.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:07 pm
"He is no master of mine," Naomi spat on the ground before kicking her door in to get into her shop.

She had had enough of slave traders and humans alike. The soft mewing sound of her waking neko made Naomi enter the backroom to see that she remained unharmed. Good, at least she could sell it in full. Naomi opened the cage and brought the young woman out with a glass of milk in her reach, "Be a good little kitty and drink this all up. You will feel a little sleepy after."

Crow flopped to the ground without any grace. In human form, no wings. With a few bruises, Crow managed to keep up with the two. His thoughts went to Naomi and he felt guilty for leaving her behind. He didn't want to sell any more slaves anymore after seeing what they had to go through. Hell, he had even seen what was done to Naomi and it made him sick every time she would sell a new slave to pay off more of her debt.

"H-hey," Crow spoke up, "Could we free the neko Naomi has? I just want to apologize to her and...well, free the one she has."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:16 pm
Yuuki stopped dead in her tracks. "Hypocrite!" She hissed. "Yes, lets go find her." She growled.

"Aura! No you can't! He'll get upset. . ." The Kitsune was about to continue but one look from Yuuki shut him up.

"Stop using my slave name." She hissed at him. "I'm a free Neko." She wiped her hands over Crow's bruises using what limited magic her Kitsune friends were able to teach her to good use. "Lets go free her."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:26 pm
Naomi didn't have to guess who it was when the door, once again, was slammed open. She turned to see Yuuki, her little kitsune friend, and Crow. Immediately, Naomi prepared to snap her fingers, "I figured you'd come back. Care to play dress up before your big debut? If not, you're wasting both our times."

Crow then noticed the business card on Naomi's pay counter. His eyes widened as he then looked back at Naomi, "Are you serious!? If you don't go then-"

"I'll go," Naomi stated firmly, "But only because I have nothing better to do tonight. Take this little feral away anyways. She's about as plain as any other common whore."

She tossed the neko woman towards them before turning back to fix one of her potions. Crow could see the signs. Naomi was never this cruel unless...unless she was actually scared. Most of the time, she was kind and careful with her words. For her to be this callous was new to him. And he didn't want his new friends to think of her like this.

"I know you're worried what this is about," Crow spoke softly as he approached Naomi, "But you're free from your former master. Maybe he just wants to talk business like the others."

"Unlike him, the others come to the back to take a five cent street urchin to be trained to be a house pet," Naomi spoke just beneath her breath, "In the end, it doesn't matter. He and I are on the same ground and I fear no master."

Crow watched as she paused, "You don't have to do this anymore, Nae. You can help Yuuki and the others to help free the nekos and other kitsunes. They may know the underground system better than you, but you know the masters better than anyone else around."

Naomi sighed as she turned around, "Crow, you are my closest friend and I thank you for your years of friendship. I hope we have many more together, but for now I need you, and your new friends, to stay away until I figure this out."

He understood. She didn't want him to get hurt if something were to happen. Crow then turned to Yuuki and the other girl, "We should probably get this kitten to safety."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:37 pm
Yuuki took the neko in her arms, nuzzling her purring smiling. She too noticed the business card and smirked. So, Weasel had been here? "You'll like The Master." She said. "He protects us." She followed Crow's advice. "He doesn't make us do his bidding, we're his friends not his slaves. But we call him Master to protect ourselves. Only stupid snatchers try to sell already owned people." She held her kin close still nuzzling her listening to the innocence purr.She lifted the neko into her arms not minding she had begun sucking and nibbling on her neck. It tickled actually.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:42 pm
Such foolish people. She oped Crow wouldn't get their idealistic mindset and thought for himself. Naomi let them leave in one piece before she locked up her store to go to her 'appointment'. At least she could at least try to make a business deal out of this. She would never call another person 'master' or anything that would demean her. Not after everything she had been put through. Naomi went to the location and waited patiently.

"Don't call Naomi stupid," Crow looked over to Yuuki, "I agree with what you're doing, but she's still my friend."

He glanced over his shoulder to see the store in the distance, and people entering by breaking the windows. Fear went through him. Later he would go back to make sure Naomi was safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:49 pm
The Master sat on his little cushion, the room traditional Japanese style without the screen. He took a drag from his pipe watching Naomi enter, his Kitsune tails swished, they looked badly mauled but it didn't detract from how proud he looked. He watched her enter. The other's were dressed in modest clothing, no collars. None at all. Not one of them were in chains. They all were free. Watching this new Kitsune. "Welcome." The Master purred. "To my safe Haven, Naomi." He smirked softly. "I know everything about you. Do not worry, you shan't be harmed. Tell me, who brought you? My Guardian?" He smiled softly, fondly. "Or one of the others?" He took another drag. The smell resembling pot.

Yuuki sighed. "Everyone has their story Crow." She said giggling as the Neko sucked more marks on Yuuki's neck. "The question is how you let it shape you. I only call those who let it turn them bitter stupid. Because then that turns their heart to stone. I don't mean to be offensive. She is your friend. Don't worry about the store, it will be fine."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:59 pm
"Well she's not bitter or cold, and her heart isn't stone," Crow defended his absent friend, "I've never seen her trade a slave to a master that would abuse them. If anything, she merely did the things she did to get herself a better life. It's every person for themselves anymore and she's not an enemy or the hero."

He knew Yuuki wouldn't understand. Yes, she wanted to make a difference and save everyone, but there were those who simply wanted to escape.

"It doesn't matter who sent me," Naomi spoke respectfully, "But your little guardian spoke of you. I merely came here out of my own curiosity and wished to bring up a business deal."

So he kept the leashes off his property. Many masters who trusted their pets did. This wasn't something new. Some masters bought and freed the nekos and kitsunes, others kept them and offered them freedom if they proclaimed themselves family. This was why she was known for her entrepreneur abilities more than just because she was a fox with a few tricks up her sleeves. She bartered and worked hard to be where she was now and the slave traders knew her by name and went to her specifically for good trades.

"If you honestly knew me, you'd know that I am selective one who gets what," Naomi began, still in a respectful tone, "You'd also know that I don't need guards or 'guardians' or lackeys. Why send out threats if you can do it in person?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:11 pm
The Master chuckled. "You're adorable." He purred. "I send out my friends because when I go out. . . devastation is in my wake." He smiled. "Nothing requires me to leave here. . . unless it's something terrible, like say. . . a human stepping out of line." He smirked. "They're tasty. They think their little guns can hurt someone my age? It's fun watching the brown stuff come out first when they realise they've summoned my wrath, no wonder your former master wants you back he thinks it was you. . ." He barked laughter. "Now, on to business, what would you like? Escape? People to stop trying to break in? Tell me what you require and then we'll settle on a price for it. I promise I won't disappoint."

Yuuki sighed softly more or less letting the poor drunk neko molest her. "There is no such thing as a hero. Only those who wish to help others have a better life. The Master wanted one, so he took it, and helped others gain theirs. We're all family. It's not every person for themselves if they know who can help them. That's what the underground is. A family who helps people escape."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:26 pm
"Oh, I do believe you have the tables turned. Allow me to fix that," Naomi snapped her fingers, and the table in front of the Master spun slowly until it turned a 180 degrees, "Now, I must say that I came here hoping you would request a service and I would issue a price. And I don't worry about my former master, what you've done pales in comparison to what I have done to his reputation and...well, his little nether region."

"It's kind of difficult to realize what a family is when you've never had one yourself," Crow added, "I can see that you have a lot of people here. It's great that this system works for you guys. But what about those who don't want to join? I'm sure someone like Naomi isn't the first to refuse to be apart of something like this."

He knew Naomi once trusted other slaves to be her family, and even her former master. Every single one betrayed her to the end. It wasn't a surprise she could be cold as ice when she knew she had to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:44 pm
"Then we find somewhere they can be safe to settle." Yuuki replied. "We know not everyone wants to be apart of this. The Master knows this and understands. He won't force people to be part of the family." She added. "Sweetie don't bite me so hard." She whispered to the girl. "That's better." She smiled. "Don't worry Crow. Once we free someone they always have a choice."

The Master raised his brow. "Not everyday someone talks like this to me. Well. . . no it is every day but not every hour, it's adorable." He moved his finger in a stirring motion against flipping the table. "Darling, this is my town. But I see your point." He chuckled. "Took it off? That's adorable, You took his ability to sire more, I took all his issue. No current heirs or ability to make more. It's always fun doing that. Oh don't worry they're not dead my friends." He soothed the people in the room. "I'm not heartless, I just. . . relocated them. Now, down to business, lets meet half way, what do you want? I can give you whatever you need. Safe passage out of here, with dignity, a safe place to go, food, water, a mate even. . . But I must ask, what can you give me?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:53 pm
"I'm sure you've heard of the phrase 'want not, need not'? The only thing I want is a glass of aged wine at the end of a long day," Naomi smiled, her eyes alight as she loosened the hold on her crossed arms, "I have a great deal of access to prisoned, abused, and slightly freed slaves who's masters all enter my shop for more. If I were to start sending my supplied of slaves to you, in return my asking price per slave will be fair."

He wanted to help people, and she wanted to earn her currency. True goals were met with excitement when fought for and worked hard for instead of being given them like some spoiled child. Her tails flicked slightly, all she wanted was to make a good deal and head out. This whole 'family' business wasn't exactly ideal from the way it looked.

"I apologize if my forwardness seems offensive to you, but I have learned over the years of being a business-fox that being direct is the best way to get straight down to business," Naomi took a step towards the Master, "Beating around the bush left me no where and even more destitute than I was."

Crow watched as they took the drunken neko to a hiding home. He worried about Naomi, it was getting rather late and he hadn't seen any sign of her yet. Approaching Yuuki, he then asked, "Why would your master guy want to see Naomi? She's more known in the towns than she is there."  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff