Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Underground Rp area
Wanted: Nice Master. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:12 am
Helios just glared at Dianna as he was pulled into the house. As per usual, Helena tied the leash to the little post she had installed since he had made it clear he would be a problem. This way she could go close and lock the door without fear that he would just push his way past her and bolt out before she could do so. Once it was locked, with a lock that set off his shock collar if he touched it, he was trapped inside. The windows were barred because of him, so he slouched, and once Helena undid the leash, he ran up and locked himself in his room.

Helena sighed. "Please don't be too mad at him. He . . . from what I was told, he trusted someone once . . . and got very hurt because of them. The best I was able to do when I got him was heal his physical wounds. I even made sure his broken leg healed properly." She sighed, looking up the stairs. "He had even cooperated with me while I took him through physical therapy . . . but once he was able to walk and run again . . . he turned into this. I think he's more scared that he's going to get hurt again than anything else. I just wish I could prove him wrong." she said, before turning to Dianna. "But enough about Helios. Let's find you a room. Follow me." she said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:18 am
Dianna just watched him a soft sigh. The poor thing. Who would hurt him thus? She thought sighing a little. She didn't remember her very first master. Once she was old enough she was abandoned at her old lady's door. She and her mistress just assumed the first one had too many and couldn't look after her.

When the woman mentioned her room she nodded picking up her little suitcase from the couch and followed her up the stairs. "Thank you so much for taking me in. The lady rejected so many potential masters before you came along. Mainly men."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:27 am
Helena smiled. "Well, I'm sure she cared about you a great deal then." she said cheerfully. "Now, this is Helios's room." she said and from the other side of the door came the sound of something crashing. "And that would be the desk chair . . . again." she said with a sigh. "You may choose any room along this hall. I like to cook breakfast at 7am, and I go into work at 8. You may accompany me if you wish. I always take Helios since I left him here alone once and came back to the house almost completely destroyed. I don't think I'll have the same problems with you." she said with a smile, ruffling Dianna's hair. "I get off work at 4, and dinner will be at 7. My room is downstairs. I redecorated the basement." Helena explained. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to come find me." she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:39 am
Dianna smiled softly. "If you require any help at all I'll be more than happy to help. And, I'll come with you for a few days. If that is okay?" She asked smiling softly. She wanted to use the opportunity to get to know her new master and what she was like. She wanted to see her temperament too see how she'd react to Dianna wanting to help out around the house a bit more. She winced at the sound of the desk. "I'll take this one please." She said pointing to a room a little down the hall across the hall from him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:57 am
Helena smiled. "I'd appreciate the help if you don't mind giving it." she said and then looked to the door Dianna pointed to. "Well then, let's get you moved in." she said, going over and opening the door for her. "Here you are. The bed is just a simple one, we can go shopping for one that's more to your liking this weekend if you would like." she said, looking around the room. "Um . . . and let me know if I can get anything for you to make it a bit more . . . homey." she said, smiling a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:08 am
"All right." She said smiling. "Sound fun." She blushed a tiny bit her ears twitching. "All my homey stuff is in the case. I. . . I don't like having much because too much loses it's personal value, but I would like to extend my wardrobe a bit." She giggled a little. "And I'll work for that if it's all right." She'd actually never really been a slave, more like a house pet/home carer .  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:31 am
Helena blinked. "Um . . . well . . . if you want." she said, frowning in confusion. She didn't see why Dianna would need to get a job to get more clothes. She was happy enough to provide a weekly allowance if the girl wanted it to be able to save up for a shopping spree . . . but if Dianna wanted to work, Helena didn't see the harm in letting the neko get a job. "I'll help you get a job if you like." she said, smiling again. A bit more hesitantly, still rather confused, but not about to let it dampen her hope that maybe Dianna would be a good influence on Helios.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:48 am
"No I mean, work here to earn something so I can get more clothes." She amended smiling a little. "I want to help out here. Like with the old lady. . . but not as intense obviously." She amended smiling softly. "I didn't mean to offend." She added looking down and away.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:18 am
Helena smiled. "You didn't offend me." she said softly, going over to Dianna and petting the girl's ears. "If you want to tidy up around here, that's fine. I'll give you an allowance that you can save up if you ever want to go on a shopping trip whether you clean or not." she said, giving the neko a quick hug. "Now you go unpack, I'm going to check and see if I need to get anything from the store before dinnertime." she said, leaving the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:31 am
Dianna hugged Helena in return purring a little. "Sounds fair." She replied. "Okay, I will," She smiled and unpacked putting everything tenderly into their places. She smiled a little and blushed softly and then waited until Helena left before rushing off to start cleaning the house up.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:37 am
"Why are you even bothering?" Helios asked suspiciously, having followed left his room the moment he heard Helena head downstairs. His curiosity had gotten the better of him in regards to this new neko. He glared at her, uncertain of what his stance on her really was. "Humans don't want house pets. They want toys. And you're a fool if you think otherwise." he said, his arms crossed, firmly believing in what he was saying. "Why even try to get on their good side? They'll only hurt you in the end." he said, trying to warn her to the harsh reality he knew to be the truth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:45 am
"Says you and your experience." Dianna replied being kind in her tone. "Mine says different. I want to be useful while I'm here, I don't know how long I'll be here, but I figure the more I'm useful the longer I stay." She gave a little shrug. "You can do what you like. I hear temper tantrums are so in." She added. "But I wish to make something clear, stay out of my area." She gestured to the room. "And I'll stay out of yours, savvy?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:59 am
Helios scowled. "Hmph. Whatever makes you sleep easier at night wench." he scoffed before stalking back to his room. He had no intention of going into her room anyways. He didn't really have any beef with other nekos. He didn't trust them, but he didn't go out of his way to make their lives more difficult either. This one bugged him though. She appeared to be the proper pampered house pet. "Lucky kid doesn't know what it's really like." he muttered as he locked his door. He still marveled at the fact that his door had a lock that he could control. And . . . Helena had been kind enough, but he was still on edge, waiting for the other shoe to drop. He just knew it was only a matter of time before everything would change . . . just like it did last time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:06 am
Dianna smiled a little as he left. "Careful, that thing up your butt is dying." She teased then closed her door and rushed off to start cleaning the house. She sang, quite well, as she cleaned. Her new owners music taste was similar to hers. So she sang and cleaned the house as she went. This was so much fun!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:50 pm
Helena smiled as she came up from the kitchen, hearing Dianna singing. "Having fun?" she asked with a small giggle, seeing that she was cleaning as well. "I'm going to head to the store. Please try and make sure that Helios doesn't wreck the house." she said with a bit more of a hesitant smile. "I'll be back in a little bit." she said.  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff