Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:20 pm
Ecavi

Huu, I like the way you think. Very very much. 4laugh

OH SAF~ emotion_bigheart

Quaji
Joining!
SoA: Neal
Personality Blurb: Neal presents himself as a charming, sophisticated gentleman with a wide range of knowledge, from art to jewelry, to even a few foreign languages he's picked up along the way from rogues. He's not fluent in them, but it's usually enough to get by. With a confidence like his though, he draws attention fairly easily causing him to need to adapt to situations and think outside of the box of simply -grab and dash- thefts. I kinda fail at personalities. By kinda I mean a lot.
Background Blurb: Neal here has a love for the good life. Except he wasn't born into it. His family was big and despite all that love and attention, he was just the son of a scribe and a nanny in the Dawnwalkers. He grew up stealing small things, little things of jewelry from artisans as gifts for his mother and sister, or traded them off for things the family needed. Eventually the Dawnwalkers disbanded and his days of petty theft were over. Moving on with his parents, at least one brother and any other siblings that came with them, the family struck out into the rogue lands. Small fights sparked through tension and eventually he left to make it on his own. Now he travels the rogue lands, visiting prides and taking from them without much notice.
Anything else of interest/relevance, comments, etc.? holy s**t yes, so excited for thiiiis. Neal's also possibly planning a pretty big heist in the Tianxia <3

Oh yeah, the Nyota would be perfectly okay with hosting thieves. o: They're pretty secluded from the rest of SoA, especially since they live between two sections of mountains, in a sort of valley. Also since the entire pride is nocturnal so any members would be more adapted to working in darkness. <3 They have a pretty strong hatred for lions though, so any members there would need to be WD or maybe hyena later on, unless they work something super special out.

WOO. A man to go with all the ladies. (Also oooh, heist! <3 Tianxia has so very many shiny things, haha.)

A WD thief or two could be found, I'm sure! I have a blank who might be useful for that, actually.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:25 pm
Ahahaah that would be amazing. rofl I'm sure it could easily get set up on the edge of the pride, making it easier to access.... emotion_yatta  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:48 pm
emotion_kirakira

Now we just need a Keeper, mwahaha.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:58 pm
Saffy, that wasn't a very helpful response neutral

I have a keeper without a shrine, Hama cool She's a leopon and pretty much blank so, unless Saffy says it wouldn't make sense coming from her family, she could keep a shrine to Aharu. Unless someone else wants to jump in for it, of course <<  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:11 pm
That would be eeexcellent. biggrin

Haha, and Yehl has Justice cousins there. Awkward family branch encounters, ahoy. XD

(Also, anyone who wants RP with Yehl for meetings and/or establishing things, let me know and I can start some stuff!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:09 pm
I just wanted to say how amazing this sounds O:

ALL my lions are pretty much good guys >> so I'll be sure to have a personality in mind for future that I can slot into this, I'm working on getting some morally grey/badder characters going!  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:16 pm
I'll probably set up a giveaway of some kind soon, once I finish a couple things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:16 pm
Ohhh i wanna put someone in here  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:38 pm
This is a great idea! I love how there's potential for members from other prides to get involved with each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:25 am
*Coughcough* Any leopard thieves can find safe harbor amid the Usafi'tukufu >3> ~ Anybody else, so long as they behave themselves, would be welcome to stay in the Makono-epesi for a while ~  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:45 pm
Joining!
SoA: Braskeke
Personality Blurb: Braskeke has an eye like a magpie. She finds she particular liking to bright, colorful objects and shiny stuff. Deep within she desires all of them. Braskeke holds no qualms about sneaking around and filching anything she has taken a fancy to. Although, if caught she will make up wild tales to try to distract her discovery and make her get away. The leopardess is a devout worshiper of the Goddess of Thieves, but she is very discrete about it.

Her name has a two part meaning for her. The first part 'Bras' because she is brash in her thievery, and 'keke' for the laughing sound she always makes as she flees the scene of a robbery. Braskeke is more than willing to steal something for you, no questions asked, if the price is right.
Background Blurb: Rolled in one night and stuck around? XD Also makes her home in the I/T pride Draak'kinders.
Anything else of interest/relevance, comments, etc.? colored for this pride-not-pride.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:52 am
User Image

Totally unrelated.

In other news, doing a couple more SRPs then I'll be submitting a girl to join :3  

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:33 pm
I would LOVE to toss someone of mine in here! He's in the Kizaa though, so I need to get some permissions first...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:36 pm
Joining! 
SoA: Velia 
Personality Blurb:Velia isn't a thief, she is a distraction. She knows she doesn't have the skill necessary to be a thief. Instead she finds a target and keeps their attention long enough so her companion can steal their goods. When around the target, she usually stays gentle, kind and non threatening, offering a story in exchange for a bit of food. When she isn't on a job, Velia is distant and cold, hardly ever making any close friends. She will work with anyone, but rarely works with the same character more then a couple times.
Background Blurb: Velia left her family at a young age, bright eyed and bushy tailed only to find out the world wasn't full of wonderful and kind characters. She had bad experience after bad experience, being used, attacked and stolen from. Tired of it, Velia decided she was no longer going to be a victim. After a few attempts of thievery, she decided that she wasn't cut out for it and decided to go for a different approach.
Anything else of interest/relevance, comments, etc.? She was part of Desert Thieves pride but is now a rogue.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:03 am
Joining!
SoA: Pinduka
Personality Blurb: She doesn't stay in one place for too long unless it interests her greatly, which is unusual. She moves through life with a vague disdain for most others, especially those who try and please everyone. True to herself and her own mind, she isn't easily swayed on any subject, but if she believes something else is better for her, she will drop whatever she's doing instantly. A fast thinker and rather serious, she picked up a habit as a cub of taking things from others because they interested or could better her.
Background Blurb: She's been travelling her whole life, and isn't too big a fan of the idea of a pride, preferring to look out for herself and move from place to place.
Anything else of interest/relevance, comments, etc.? Thank you for her! <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces