Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Rock, Paper, or Scissors (Llyr & Solia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:24 pm
Oh she liked that even better. One for the fact he already considered them as friends, two because what he was asking and what she'd get were both fine and within reason. "It's a deal!"

In the back of her head Israfel told her to take it back, to say never mind or that she didn't mean it. She didn't get why, but rather just brought her hand down into another rock.

HP: 47
DMG: 7

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:32 pm
He felt a little peculiar about their bet, but he didn't quite understand why; which meant that Llyr merely brushed this odd sensation away, instead focusing happily on Solia's pleasant face and her sweet smile and her lack of frightening aspects.

Llyr decided he liked her very much.

His hand splayed out in the symbol of paper.

HP: 6
DMG:

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 1 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:45 pm
"Dang it-" She began bringing her hand down again. "I can't make this easy- A girl's got to keep some secrets you know!"

Her final throw was paper.

HP: 47
DMG: 5

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:01 am
Llyr clapped his hands together in utter delight as his final throw was rock.

"You are not very scary, for a human!" he told her happily, and squeezed her hands affectionately, Llyr practically glowing in his pleasure. He swayed a little, gave a little hum, and smoothed down the front of his toga, cheeks flushed and a happy smile on his face.

"You are quite lovely, I am glad we are friends."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:07 am
He really was kind- Solia couldn't help it, throwing herself into a hug against him. To hot to be real or not, he was nice, and that was all that mattered.

"Thanks! I try not to be...you know, hunter and all." She laughed nervously. Sometimes she wished she wasn't, then some students would talk to her like Llyr did.

"Do you just want to call this game a draw. You can call it your win- It was just fun to play and pass the time with and all."

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:10 am
He was a little startled by the hug, but accepted it all the same, Llyr wrapping his arms around her and squeezing happily. When she leaned back, he gave her a curious look, and then reached out, patting her head affectionately.

"We both won, I think!" he said encouragingly. "So we must both give each other our prizes when we are able!"

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:21 pm
He was a huggy type of guy. Not a big problem for her, but a bit odd. He was all... scaled and fishy. It was kind of like hugging a giant affectionate fish but only not. "That sounds like a deal to me. Winners both! Just ask away! And oh man let's find some flowers I want to learn about flower crowns like woah."

Grinning she tugged at his arm. “Walk and talk! Oh, and just to let you know, I can’t tell you some secrets. But that’s because I don’t know them myself!”

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:01 pm
Llyr slid his arms through hers but he looked rather down about something - that something being the fact that there were no flowers that he'd seen within the House, and he told Solia this, his eyes downcast.

"I will have to teach you the next time I see you," he said decisively. "I will bring you some flowers and we will make them together."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:53 pm
Solia nodded and grinned. "Next time then- it's a promise."

kuroopu
I'd say this is a wrap

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House