Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Fly Away (Xavier & Solia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:06 pm
He wanted to leave and while she figured she could make him stay- "Oh. Okay then." She stood slowly, backing from both him and the exit. "I'm sorry if I upset you- you just seem like someone who'd be nice to talk to, scary or no. Maybe next time?" She shrugged.

"I would like to talk to you, see that cool muti raven form again. It really was amazing." Solia remained where she was, smiling as nice as she could. Sure she wouldn't get anything for the hunters but...this was more important. Bonds were more important."

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:10 pm
Now he felt bad, because she looked very sad, and that made Xavier sad by extension. He fiddled with the sleeves of his coat, and then said, in a very small sort of voice, "I-I just...a-am not good with h-humans. T-they t-tried to kill me t-the last time I was h-here."

He didn't want to face her, because it felt awkward and scary and strange, and Xavier pulled on the door, tugging it open. He slipped out into the hallway, paused, and then shuffled back to look at Solia, his expression very despondent in spite of his desire to run down the hallway and out of sight.

"I-I will s-show you n-next time," he mumbled, his cheeks red, and then he really did run, feathers flying behind him.

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out