Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
MATES? FLINGS? AHHHHH! [Males and Females! Ela, Nergui, SB!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:05 pm
nessiaing
ShinosBee

For Ohm I have

User Image

She sadly has no rps yet, as I got her shortly before I went on a very long hiatus but I am back now and she needs love. I have other members in the pride so I could self rp with her a bit to get her count up. I don't know a ton about her but her family is full of history. Her grandfather was the murderer in the swamp lands before the migration. She herself would be tenderhearted, she has a very loving set of parents.

Oh she's a cutie! I'm not a stickler for 'they have to have the same amount of rp!' So that's no biggie. If be happy to give them a shot, he won't be like, leery of her because of her grandpa. He'd be more just feeling unworthy himself of any attention. She sounds like she might have a good disposition as far as in-angsting him maybe!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:26 pm
ShinosBee
nessiaing
ShinosBee

For Ohm I have

User Image

She sadly has no rps yet, as I got her shortly before I went on a very long hiatus but I am back now and she needs love. I have other members in the pride so I could self rp with her a bit to get her count up. I don't know a ton about her but her family is full of history. Her grandfather was the murderer in the swamp lands before the migration. She herself would be tenderhearted, she has a very loving set of parents.

Oh she's a cutie! I'm not a stickler for 'they have to have the same amount of rp!' So that's no biggie. If be happy to give them a shot, he won't be like, leery of her because of her grandpa. He'd be more just feeling unworthy himself of any attention. She sounds like she might have a good disposition as far as in-angsting him maybe!

sounds good! Did you want to start the rp or should I. Also if you have aim my SN is nessiaing I am usually easier to catch there.  

nessiaing

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:11 pm
nessiaing

I can start, but I'm going to work in about twenty minutes. AIM is easier for me also, but I can't really focus on that at work. XD It might be better if we wanna do AIM to wait a bit. That or I'll start a guild thing!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:14 pm
ShinosBee
nessiaing

I can start, but I'm going to work in about twenty minutes. AIM is easier for me also, but I can't really focus on that at work. XD It might be better if we wanna do AIM to wait a bit. That or I'll start a guild thing!

I can start a guild one while you are at work. But ifyou dont mind adding me on AIM then we can talk there about plots easier. In the mean time though I will jsut leave you a link her when I start it  

nessiaing

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:20 pm
nessiaing

Sure thing bby! I'll tag it soon as I get time. My AIM is amandarbeckett  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:28 pm
ShinosBee
nessiaing

Sure thing bby! I'll tag it soon as I get time. My AIM is amandarbeckett

added as well as RP LINK  

nessiaing

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:45 pm
ShinosBee

IDK if they are related, but I'm looking for a fling for my girl Mwujuzi. She's part of the Pridelands, just don't have her cert yet.

Her lineage is primarily the old Kusini royal line and the Pridelanders royal line, but I'm not too if they're distantly related.

For Kymashungi?

(Her RP count is 1 sadly, but we'd need to wait for the cert anyway before flinging. XD )  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff