Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] Fire and Dragons (AJ and Andrew) [fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:21 am
He knew well how to lit a flame, and he had been playing with words. "You have, and I mean your mindset. Here." He used a clawed finger to point at his own temple. "Try harder, cool boil. Don't regret."

His clothes was burning, and he clawed the fabric away. "That's one of my favourite, Andrew." His action contradicted with his words as he sighed. "You are so naughty." He shrugged, he wanted to piss him off, letting him to show his full energy, getting into this spar. He was good at that after staying with her for so long. "I guess I shouldn't be too lazy then. It's so convenient to just keep a distance and throw fireballs, but I -"

AJ lunged forwards quick, right into the normal weak points when one under shock. "I like close range combat better." As he finished, he caught Andrew with his clothes and swung him backward violently onto the wall using his waist and arm muscles. "Get up Andrew, it's not over yet." That was what he did when he was serious, pain given as his state of the purpose of this spar.

HP: 26/ 40
Damage: 8
Fear: T1 Bite [unused] + T2 Battle Cry [unused]

phantompanther13

phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:48 am
What the... It was one thing to be in the air of our own volition another to be hauled into the air by a dragon. Being light and pretty much built for flying, it didn't take much for AJ to send him on a crash course. He was too low to the ground to gain the lift he needed to abort the landing, he could only roll across the wall and floor, tucking wings and limbs in, he was pretty sure he landed on the shoulder wrong.

"Jack. That hurt." it hurt a lot. Still he got to his feet, AJ probably had a lot more experience on him, Andrew was almost sure he did and all he had was fake dream fights. But apparently those fake dream fights did him some good. He turned swinging out his tail and aiming for leg, cracking it like a whip at the back at AJ's knees. "Don't go making assumptions about me." The dragon shouldn't have picked a fight with a flame demon if he expected to keep his cloths. "You wanted to fight."

HP: 30/ 40
Damage: 6
Fear: T1 Battle cry [unused] + T2 Swift strikes [unused]

meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:05 am
If Andrew wasn't his friend, if he's a hatable enemy, he would disable the function of his wings first. He was jealous of all the winged creatures, it gave him bad memories that would take away his smile. "Maybe I should swing you harder." He thought, thinking about the suitable force to use. "Of course it hurts, that's our purpose." He caught the tail after it smacked the back of his knee, he knelt but he didn't let go of his tail. "Assumption? The naughty comment? I am just saying the truth"

He clenched his tail, "Never let your opponent chance to get on your weakness." He knew his tail was sensitive, actually all creatures with tails were like that, a few were exception. So he tugged it to his side and kicked the demon on his stomach. "Hide it up. But knee is a good pick, Andrew, joints are always easier to create numb effect."

HP: 20/ 40
Damage: 4

phantompanther13

phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:28 am
"Jacken hell let go... ooof." AJ was mean. This was not at all the smiling relaxed AJ he knew. He had always been worried about the other head. With the kick he dropped to his back but AJ still had his tail. not good, not good at all. He was too disoriented to even think about trying to keep up conversation. instead he rolled to his stomach trying to gain some leverage to regain his tail.

And he tried to use the heat to his advantage. He sen a wave of fear down through his tail heating it up in an attempt to get it too hot to hold on to. The flame flickered, but he was feeling nervous. He really did not like anyone holding his tail, it was too dangerous. What if he put it out. AJ could kill him then and there, he was sure of it.

It had been a mistake to let him near it that was for sure.

Damage: 1

Meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:54 am
"Oosp I forgot I am still holding your tail, luckily I am not your enemies at all." AJ as a coach can be as mean as a jerk, when he had a goal to achieve, and that day the theme was: Cool boil needs to learn endurance. Thus, he would give him all the pain. Andrew's a boil, he could withstand it even he was yelling. "Get up, that's only one kick, you can take more than that." AJ said, with a smile.

"It's sparkling! More bright and kirakira!" Andrew's attempt drew Head's attention, who was staring at the demon's tail all the time. Seeing Andrew's worry, he smiled and comforted him in an endeavor. "Don't worry, I-no we won't put the flame off, your fire of life." It also told that the serpent dragon knew the demon's weakness well enough to kill him if he wanted.

"I hope that's a good lesson."

HP: 19/ 40
Damage: Miss well play dice :T

phantompanther13

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:37 am
(ignore this wrong dice.)  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:39 am
Instead of being comforted Andrew merely paled. His stomach dropped. He knew AJ could do some real damage. What he didn't know was how to get out of this position. It wasn't even the kick. (Was it really only one kick? It hurt a lot! he wasn't used to fighting.)

He turned splaying his wings and punched AJ in the leg. It was a weak hit but he hopped that the monster would let him go. The only probably was he was now tangled up in his own tail.

"Let go damn it!"

Damage: 2

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:10 pm
"You are really not used to pain, Andrew. I thought all the boils should be able to do so. Well, if you can't get back to defense stance after a hit, your enemy won't give you time to rest, I am afraid." His eyebrow furrowed. "I am not trying to threaten you but do hide your weakness."

AJ laughed out at the demon's attempt to save his tail but of course useless. "Think Andrew. In what way can you forced me to release the grasp?" He sighed as the demon just growled at him. "First you have to twist my wrist so that I can't continue my force, but how? Easy. Use the muscles of your tail, it's not only decoration, it is part of you. Like how Head can help me deliver venom, use it."

He didn't let go, he just grabbed it harder to deliver more pain and swept at his foot when he lost the balance by pulling his tail abruptly again. "Try what I just said. Show me your potential." AJ smiled in excitement, waiting for the boil to take his action.

HP: 17/ 40
Damage: 4

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:31 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:43 pm
"Owe! Stop that!" His protest was pointless but he voiced it anyway. He was pretty sure something was broken in his tail by now. if not his tail then defiantly his spine. Being brought back down on top of his tail wasn't any more comfortable.

"Jacking Hell and great booms of fire AJ my tail isn't yours." there was no strength in it. His tail had two purposes steering in flight and being on fire. Anything else and really it was useless. Now that AJ had it it was stuck good. Still AJ's advice didn't go unheeded, if he could twist the wrist he would let go right? Well while his tail did not have the strength, his hand certainly did. He made another grab this time for AJ's hands. He grabbed and pried at AJ's fingers with both hands, his own hands covered in fire.

This time he was bound and determined to retrieve his tail, and get it as far away form AJ as possible.

HP: 22/ 40
Damage: 9

meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Meegane rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 1, 2, 1, 1, 4 Total: 14 (7-28)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:57 am
The force that AJ used wasn't enough to break Andrew's tail, the demon was just exaggerating because he wasn't use to this level of pain. He could clench and break the bone, but he won't. Unlike hunters, they don't heal fast, so he won't do that to his friend. "Easy. Easy. Feel the pain, remember how it's like. Your tail is fine, not broken, no worry." The dragon assured the demon. "You need to distinguish different levels of pains to estimate your condition, it takes time but it helps you to understand what you should do next." Still teaching mode, the boil might have forget this was a spar.

He sighed at Andrew, "If you can swat with your tail, then it needs either muscles and bone or it can be just bone. Just you don't use it much usually." As a boil who fought a lot, he can totally endure the burn and heat without loosing his hand, but he appreciated that Andrew listened to his advice, somehow. So he slightly loosened his grasp so that the demon could escape with a tug.

"Not bad, Andrew. Not bad~" His smile was so pleased.

HP: 8/ 40
Damage: MISS damn you dice
Fear: T1 Bite [unused] + T2 Battle Cry

phantompanther13
Attempt failed, so it's nothing happened.

phantompanther13 rolled 3 8-sided dice: 4, 1, 6 Total: 11 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:44 am
Finally! His tail was free! He swished it quickly around behind him, putting his full body between himself and it.

"I'm not interested in remembering the pain." Pain was something to be avoided. He would check his tail over later an make sure it wasn't broken.

Turning on AJ he heated up, aura moving over his hands. It was more than just fire, really it was meant to intimidate. He hadn't fought those bears for no reason.

He punched AJ aiming for face. While his strength wasn't much there was a lot of pent up aggression behind that punch.

HP: 22/ 40
Damage: 6

((using Battle aura.))

meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:37 am
"You need to. Because pain will make you stronger. When you understand pain, you will know how to give pain to the others as you wish." The serpent dragon said, rather serious this time. He might be panting but he was smiling, he was a warrior and he never forget his fight-loving nature. Although he blocked nearly all of the demon's attacks, he still got the damage, and he guessed he was about to be exhausted. However, he won't stop until Andrew really learnt something useful.

The demon on fire, well, a fire demon on fire sounded normal but he was really mad, he enjoyed the pain but it didn't mean he wanted to be punched in face. So he stopped him by his claw hand, wrapping up the fist in flame. Smokes coming out between their hands and the two hands were competing. AJ didn't waste the time, he took the idle time to rest before his another hand grabbed onto the demon's wrist, dragged down all in a sudden and smacked on his forehead to push him away.

He frowned up at the pain, but still smiling.

HP: 2/ 40
Damage: 5

phantompanther13

phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:08 am
The hand to the forehead blinded him. He stepped back, hand reaching out and pushing fire forward into the air, and barely in the right direction.

"I know how to give others pain. Just set them on fire. That solves everything." he figured it would anyway. When he cleared his vision he could see the scorch marks that riddled across AJ, especially his hands. The only thing that hurt on him was his tail, shouldn't AJ just give up now? "I'm pretty sure you can't handle the fire much longer."

HP: 17/ 40
Damage: 1

Meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:42 am
"How about water creatures? They don't afraid of water. Burning gives pain, but some creatures have thick skins or protection. Fire is convenient, but not all-round." He watched as a fireball went high up and dropped straight down and disappear. Oh Andrew. "Who knows." The boil seemed to be just fine smiled without giving an answer, he swept at the demon's knees.

"Maybe. Maybe not." He didn't want to stop yet.

Head who wasn't burn made a worried look at AJ, but not saying anything, just shifted all his attention back to AJ instead of Andrew's tail.

HP: 1/ 40
Damage: 2

phantompanther13

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items