Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Tenchi Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:08 am
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAKI CHIRU
                                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx欺騙xxxxxdeceptions of the true nature
                                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxx"WHAT THE ********. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" She hollered as the solid push had sent her tumbling over the bridge edge. Aki free fell for only a few seconds before she burst into petals which buzzed about and came to reform into herself on the bridge. By then the Kusakage was long gone. She took a moment to sit upon the shreds of her clothing. A vein throbbed on her head in rage as she covered her breasts with crossed arms. That afterglow of the sex has been so mind meltingly pleasing. Only for it to be ruined by a shove off the bridge and now that young Uchiha ended up seeing her in all her striped glory. She avoided eye contact as much as possible, her body practically frozen in place while a deep shade of red took to her face. She only moved to hold the cloth tight when the blanket was draped on her. Aki glanced to Testial before standing up and permanently averting her gaze. "Thank you. I owe you, but I'm not telling you what happened. That's private and clearly I've got very little privacy to protect right now. Just know this as a lesson, Don't ******** dominatrixes, unless you in for a good rough time and a flight off the bridge." She collected her perfectly halved clothing, using parts of it to tie the blanket shut about her. The hickey, bruise, and scratch covered woman took a few steps back towards Kusa while growling, She paused for a moment and turned to look at the Uchiha, Aki bowed in thanks to him, "Again, thank you. Let me know how I can repair you for getting me the blanket next time we see each other." With that, Aki's pride couldn't let her stay any longer. She had appointments with a dark hole to go die in until the embarrassment passed.

[[ Haha, sorry if you wanted to actually have a conversation. It's not really in Aki's character to let anyone see something this shameful. She's got pride issues. lol ]]
                                                                            -exit-

i am no cinderella.

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:17 am
Dii de Mer
lol, its alright

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
One day, when I am strong enough, i'll bring peace to the ninja nations.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"....well...that was interesting...i better go looking for a new blanket after this." he said as he turned back around. he then deeply inhaled and continued walking to the outskirts of kusagakure. -exit-
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
15 years of age, Jounin, Kusagakure nin.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:24 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHASHAO JOUKAI
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll kill you for you.
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx Kusagakure Chuunin Ninjutsu

xxxxx The breeze on his face felt nice, as he stepped onto the bridge to savor the view. How long had it been since he was last in Kusa? He had spent the past week going around different areas, investigating things and reading about the Rinnegan. It was all to get a stupid promotion in a village he wasn't even in anymore. How long would he continue the deception? Hashao leaned against the pole for support as he gazed down off the bridge. "How long will I continue this rue of a life?" He pondered aloud, putting his face in his hands. There were rumors that his sister was dead, but a body had yet to come up. Missing until he could further that investigation, but he had confidence she was alive. Something inside him begged for him not to give up the hope he really wanted. Kirumi Raiken... yes. He would go see her soon. He would find her and kill her himself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    First Step: Introspection

Inevitably, you always wanted that, didn't you Kleine? Yes, that's true. I always did. Or -- depending on what weight you put on the word -- there was a time when I did not. As a very young child, I abstained from such thoughts of death and damnation. I believed only in light and love, and I had faith in you like no other. But as I grew older and realized the error of your ways, and the darkness within you, it became clear to me that there was only one cure to your disease.

But you didn't cure me. I resolved to live. I survived the wounds. My heart still beats.

I know that. I've always known that it would not be so easy. And you, being a creature solely built on self-preservation, will flee in fear now that I have become a danger to you. You will take upon a new face, a new identity. You'll try and immerse yourself into a different crowd. But I'll find you. Rest assured. I always find my prey, Hysteria.

Second Step: The Bridge

It'd been a wild night. An emotional roller-coaster. Hysteria was still alive. He'd asked some elite personnel to bring him her body, but the result was only a note and a whole lot of blood. She was too far to have actually died; there was no festering body in the ratways, no sad story of the triumph that could've been. Instead, she remained. Kleine did not have enough resolve to kill her, in the end. He, like Kurai, left it to a gamble.

And then went off to fool around and play at master with Renjin. This wasn't a game he was playing. This was life and death. He needed to remember that. He wasn't a little girl with her fickle tears and her dolls. He was a man. And that meant acting like one. "Hashao," he called to him. He'd sensed his presence a while ago, and went to see it in the flesh. Renjin was slightly behind him. His expression was... mixed between excited, and absolutely dull. "I haven't seen you in a while. Did you get bored of my company, possibly? I wonder how such a thing is possible. I've always found myself very lively." He smiled slightly, and looked the man in the eyes.

"Asher's probably dead. I've become Shogun. Our dynamic has changed. Do you feel it? My fragile emotions that once held regard for you are dispersing. Soon enough, we'll yet again be strangers."

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:32 am
                User Image
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image

xxxxx Hashao felt him step onto the bridge, but there was one more with him then he suspected. When he turned to face the man, he was met with his eyes. "Of course not, you're always so... entertaining...."Hearing the news that Asher was probably dead made his eyes narrow, going to the ground. "Yes, a lot has changed it would seem. People are dropping like flies, the world is changing. With death comes change, it always has. Sometimes change could be a good thing..." He trailed off and looked over towards the Renjin guy. Extending his arm, he meant for a handshake. "I'm Hashao Joukai, for the moment." He turned back to the new Shogun. "A lot has changed with me, and if the day comes that we meet and we are complete strangers all we must do is rekindle the fire of our hearts." The truth was, he was almost a complete stranger then. He stood there after so long with different cells in his body then before, no longer able to manipulate the forest and woods. He had promised he would get stronger for the two, Asher and Kleine. That was exactly what he did. "What have you been up to?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ren trailed behind Klein as they walked down the road, up ahead a drop off spanned as far as he could see in either direction. A long wooden bridge stretched across the deep ravine connecting the two sides, its sturdy supports seemed safe. A man stood on the bridge leaning against the railing, a rather glum look showed upon his face but other than that not much else stood out to Ren. Gino, who was resting on his own shoulder didn't seem concerned at all by the presence of this stranger.

Coming upon the bridge Klein and the man engaged in a short dialogue none of which Ren understood. Suddenly the man turned toward him and extended his hand. "I'm Hashao Joukai, for the moment." He remembered what Klein had said about "unneeded contact" but he didn't want to be rude and gripped Hasho's hand firmly and shook ", Renjin Inuzuka nice to meet you, I see you and Klein are already acquainted?" Ren could see that there was "a lot more than meets the eye" when it came to these two, some talk about an Asher and rekindling hearts. He was lost the moment the conversation had happened.

Treyj130

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:44 pm

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    The Heiland laughed quietly. Entertaining, yes. He was a ball to be around; so static. Changeable, but perhaps in a desirable fashion. He adapted the way the world needed to be adapted to. And as a result, he rose from the salt and smoke a superior man. "I do not weep," he said. "Even at news of Asher -- my most gallant clansman -- I can't find the tears. The weak will always be culled. It is their nature. Some, however, are given a chance to redeem themselves. Like you, for example. When I first encountered you, you were so very weak. If I decided to turn my attention to you, you would've died like the remainder of the civilians. But instead, I saw you in a different light." He stepped forward, his eyes trained on Hashao. His palm smoothed over Renjin's shoulder as he passed him by. He felt comforted by the cold night wind and the gaze of the moon. He wrapped his arms around Hashao's neck, and brought their foreheads together. "The fire runs on fuel. The fuel burns at the pace of your value. You're still as weak as last time we met, whereas I -- I've grown substantially more powerful. You must learn to keep up, dear." He kissed him on the lips, gently, and then turned around to look at his new apprentice -- Renjin.

"Hashao is one of my... intimates. Not the sort of man that I'd employ onto the battlefield, but the sort of man I'd like to keep safe so that I may use him for other things. I hope that doesn't intimidate you. I realize how some can be about sexuality." He smirked slightly. In honesty however, he didn't really find the need to make a big deal about his relations. He only did so as a precursor.

As for Hashao's question on what he'd been doing . . . "Conquering. Killing. Changing the world. Justifying the means to make an end. I'm no longer just a wanderer. I'm the Shogun of the Fire Nation. So, as you can tell, things have changed immensely."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:05 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image

xxxxx "Renjin Inuzaka... Inuzaka Clan, eh? I've heard tons of your family, I find it most interesting. I would ask to experiment on you, but... well things aren't as easy as they seem. Moving along, you must be one of the Konohagakure Village, yes? Were there any deaths recently? An explosion? Birth?" Most of the questions were to wonder if the rumors he heard about his sister were true, but he still wanted to know if there were any weaknesses in the village he could exploit to lady Kya. The relationship between them would prove to be difficult, seeing his different nations. Though he never felt obligated to the Kusagakure village either. All villages in his eyes bore him, they were all dull. Fight for this one, you gain this but loose that. Fight for that one and you loose this but gain that. His forehead met Kleine's suddenly, as the younger boy ran his mouth about how weak Hashao was. His breath... stunk. Like it was really really bad. It took everything the boy had in him to not make a face, and when he kissed him.. phew. Hashao leaned out of that quickly, acting casual about it. In reality he wanted to bend over and puke. "Huh.." At first it came out strangled, but he soon regained his posture. "Knocks me off my feet as always, all mighty and powerful Kleine Heiland." The words come out sarcastic, unhappy that he was just called a weak housewife. One used solely for sensual means. And only one of them. "Well I've not been doing nothing either. I've become a king as well, in a chess game far different than yours. You have the advantage right now, you probably always will, but it won't mask how much more harder I will train until I come out... on top."

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Treyj130

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:05 am

Ren wasn't sure what Hashao meant by "experimenting" on him, the thought of it frightened him a little. He was also unsure what Hashao was trying to get at about explosions or deaths in Konoha; as far as Ren knew the only commotion that had happened recently there was cause by Klein at the Ramen shoppe. He replied in such to all the inquiries by Hashao.

Watching, Ren saw as Klein brushed passed his shoulder and proceeding over to Hashao gripping his head in a close embrace. Klein speaking as he usually did talked of The man's weakness and how they were supposed lovers. Seeming to think Ren would be averted to this subject of sexuality, he gave fair warning to the coming events. "Oh don't worry about me Klein, im no stranger myself to love of the sort." He lied, a look of wanting crossing his face for a moment only to be replaced with a sly grin, as he unknowingly stared a little bit too much as the two began to kiss. He had never knew such a love but that didn't lessen the desire he had for it. Hashou seemed a bit perturbed as he pulled away from Klein, sarcastically he remarked on how foul the Heiland's breath was. The Inuzuka's sense of smell was far more powerful than any normal person's; Ren was a bit suprised to hear what Hashou was saying sensing a bit of cynicalism in the sly comment. "His breath smells quite fine to me, my sense of smell is powerful when compared to regular people's. Maybe your over exaggerating Hashao? " He said nonchalantly walking to the side of the bride so he could rest himself against the railing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:48 am

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    The man laughed quietly. Hashao was feigning some form of disgust due to his irritation at Kleine's remark on his weakness. He was the same as always; sassy, somewhat bratty. But in a loveable sort of way. Kleine only looked at him with a soft smile in response to his "disgust", and kissed him once more on the cheek. "Hashao, I'm glad you're so ambitious. Ultimately, however, one of your ambitions has already been foiled." He pat the man on the head, and began to set his mind to return to a time far removed. "There was an explosion, and a death that came before it. Both at my hands. You see, when I seek out a target to destroy, I always research them rather thoroughly. I didn't see it coming, but it seems that the lover of my aspiration -- Hades Uchiha -- was Kirumi Raiken. And Kirumi Raiken... was your sister, wasn't she? Which made me wonder what you might feel. As I watched her plead for the lightning to descend and strike her from this world, I wondered how you'd feel to witness the sight. Would you feel sad at the loss of your family? Or jealous that I got to her first?" He stepped away, and looked at his lover.

"It's checkmate already. You'll have to find a new game to play. We're on a different level." If that wasn't a pure declaration of war, then he didn't know what was. Hashao could be angry with him or he could seek to strike him out. Or he could be elated. He didn't know. But he was far removed from tenderness in any form of relationship, and he'd demonstrated that time and time again. The most tender he'd ever been with Hashao, was that night in the hotel. Before and after, he had been a harsh mistress to his companion. Harsher than steel.

Renjin spoke about love and his "experience" with it, however briefly. This caused Kleine to raise an eyebrow and grin very widely. He knew it was a bluff. He was far too observant to believe that farce. "You say that, and then go on to gallantly defend my hygiene. Wow, you must be a master of the seductive art." The man released his grasp of Hashao, his eyes trained on Renjin, who said something invariably interesting, apparently. He stepped over to him, closing the brief distance at the edge of the bridge. He took his palm, and smoothed his thumb over the skin and the veins. Their eyes met, and Kleine's grin faded. "Every man has something in common. The period of time before we lose our delusions of love and longing. You can tell when a man is stuck in this wharf of a period by means of many factors; the look in their eyes being a special indicator. I noticed by the way you looked at me a while ago that you were... entranced by a certain desire. There are other ways as well, however, for final confirmation. Your hands, and their ability to contact another. Your posture. The words from your lips. And your heart rate. Like you, I desired once. It was a man much like myself. Older, stronger, more wise. My heart would beat more intensively. My eyes would follow him. I could not stand straight or proud in his presence. I never did manage to capture his heart. However, I learned something useful from that moment in time." He looked away, onto the river that flowed beneath the wooden figure that marched between two cliffs.

His lips parted to speak once more. "There are two types of humans. Those who want to dominate, and be dominated. Love, and be loved. Protect, and be protected. Provide, and be provided for. It's not so simple as "man" and "woman". There's a deep longing in our hearts for one or the other. I learned how to recognize both of the two; the headstrong individuals, the subtle seekers and the subtly sought. And you -- you seek me, don't you? Let me make sure." He turned back to him, and placed his hand on his chest. His fingertips slid beneath his clothing, and smoothed against his skin. He pressed his palm against the place in the chest where the heart laid, his lips moving to Renjin's neck; breath ghosting against his skin. He could feel the beat. "You're a virgin. Your heart sings it to me. Hashao was the same once, before I... changed that. I could change you too -- help you decide on which end of the spectrum you fall. You could be a part of a different brotherhood, one bound by love and lust as opposed to money and power. What do you say to that, Inuzuka Ren?"

He was blunt as ever, and why not? He felt an extremely strong pull bringing him, and this boy, together.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:11 am
                User Image
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image

xxxxxShe was dead. Kirumi... was dead. Suicide for a lover, the one that he never was able to be. Hashao's cold eyes connected with Kleine's for a brief moment, before he turned away from him completely and turned towards the side of the bridge. He felt insulted, used. The fact that the younger boy used him wasn't that surprising, he expected as much, and he got what he wanted in the meantime. Sex, and love was there. Despite everything he loved Kleine, but it felt like there was another person standing in front of him now- flirting with a new toy. He felt sort of rejected at the sight, but his mind was on other things. Multiple things at once, but it focused solely on his sister. Her smooth skin felt so nice under his fingertips when she was young, it was unfortunate she died thinking he was dead. Hashao moved his hand through his over growing hair, frowning. Was he sad? Yes. Jealous? Completely. No one could comprehend how much he wanted to stab Kleine in the back then and there, but he won't. The declaration of war that Kleine left unspoken meant that he should simply live until he would die at his hands. That would be his obsession next, his reason next. Kirumi was gone and he would cry about it later, but not in front of the man who got off her death. There was still one thing he could do in this situation, and it would be an easy out. Forget about him completely and live his life. The majestic thing about that is, he would remember it eventually and that would be his end. The man stood there for several minutes, almost deadly quiet, thinking about all the thinks wrong with this jutsu. This jutsu, that he was once instructed to never use. He discovered it few years ago when on a journey... however the tale for that laid for another time. He climbed onto the edge of the cliff and turned to look at Kleine and his new boy toy. "This isn't the end for me, but it shall start the end of you. You once said to me: I left a trail for you in rotten apples for thousands of miles east. One day you'll find that trail, and when you do... you'll find me." With that, Hashao fell from the bridge. exit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:03 pm

A shiver ran down Ren's spine as Klein's warm breath caressed his neck. Klein's hand still pressed against his chest, he wondered whether or not Klein could feel his heart beat faster at the prospect, but he still couldn't shake the thought of the whole situation. Klein had killed the sister of his previous lover; well maybe not directly "kill." It didnt seem like him and Hashao were on the best of terms despite there intimate relationship. To top all of that Ren was pretty sure Hashao now probably despised him as well; great, thats all he needed another enemy. Someone to watch out for. Ren hoped he would have the chance for amends sometime.

Ren recovered his composure a little and placed his hand atop of Klein's, holding it against his chest. Leaning back slightly he turned to look the Heiland in the eyes. Worry etched his face among a storm of other emotions that occupied his mind. "You seem to know everything before I know it, you may know me better than I do. I wonder though would you treat me as you treated Hashao, my body tells me yes, but my mind tells me no" Ren spoke quietly barely above a whisper. He turned at the ground for a moment, his gaze aimlessly searching the floor for the words he could not find. He noticed the shadows stretching across the bridge seeming to hide from the setting sun off in the distance.

Treyj130

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:12 pm

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    He wondered. Would he treat Renjin awfully? Did he treat Hashao awfully? What was good and what was bad? What was kind and what was cruel? Even as wise and powerful as he was, he did not understand social intrigue when it came to another man. Some enjoyed to be teased and even mocked as a part of their dynamic. Some liked to compete with each other although in the end, the feelings were still strong. Strengthened, in fact, by the game. He was not cruel to Hashao he thought. Instead, he reminded him just who Kleine was. If he was not comfortable with death, power and the abuse of power, then he was not comfortable with Kleine. There was a simple truth there that could not be avoided now or later, and Kleine let him acknowledge it. He reacted rather weakly, which perhaps marked the end of their progress. Hashao did not love Kleine for who he was, but for who he wanted Kleine to be. In reality, Kleine was nothing, and everything. He could be loving and kind, sweet and gentle, heinous and cruel. With each person and in each situation, his actions and perspectives changed. That was how people were meant to be, but they allowed themselves to be swept away by political ideologies and the pressure to think as a group.

Kleine was no such person. He didn't care about feelings or friends. He only cared about being truthful with himself. He never, ever, ever lied. Not even once. He was what a human could be if they abandoned the desire to fit in; limitless, without the tethers of the physical world. With that in mind, he could not positively answer Renjin's question. He could only tell him how they might be -- how he might treat him, based on what he'd seen of him already. "Relationships are rarely so ideal that you may secure a positive dynamic for their entirety. If you expect me to love you unconditionally and forever then you're mistaken. If you expect for me to even love you at all if you're undeserving of it then you're mistaken. If you expect me to be kind when you deserve cruelty, then you're mistaken. For now, however, I see you as a young and gallant individual -- loyal because he is naive to the workings of the world, and because he has always been loyal. I see you as a guy that would follow me without real reason to, simply by virtue of the desire to make me happy. You're a good person, Renjin. I know you are. You know I'm not good. But I desire the goodness in you. It's innocent and sweet. It's gentle. It's something I've needed in my life for a very long time." He felt the boy's hand against his chest, and he stepped forward to bring them closer to each other. He wrapped his arms around Ren's waist, and caressed his back and his chest. He offered him something of a smile, though his expression was very serious in nature.

He peeled away at the fold covering his right eye, and opened it so that he could offer Renjin both of his eyes to take in. One was far different from the other; one a navy blue and one a metallic red. He missed being able to see clearly and with both, but his search for power required sacrifices to be made, even from his own body. "I'm not perfect," he said. He brought his hand back up to feel at Renjin's heart, the beats against his chest. "I'm not the guy everyone thinks I am. The guy that I want people to see me as. I'm also like you. Wanting. Can you feel that?" He helped Renjin's hand feel the beats in his chest, and then pressed his face forward to the point where -- by their closeness in proximity -- their foreheads touched against the other's surface.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:46 am

Ren had seen Klein's eyes before, or rather his "eye." As the Heiland peeled off the bandages Ren could see the two dissimilar eyes, the red and blue irises contrasted and stood out on his face. It wasn't necessarily ugly, just different. He could feel the soft touch of Klein's hands feeling along his back and waist; there foreheads almost touching. "No one could ever say aren't truthful atleast, a noble quality in my opinion" He said chuckling a bit at how blunt Klein was. By this time Ren had all but forgotten the trouble with Hashao and all, if there was to be war then so be it. It seemed as if for the moment that all was calm.

"You know, what is the point of pondering the unforeseeable, all of these outcome? I feel as if I think too much and do so little. I don't know what the future holds and neither do you, so lets hold on to the here and now" As Ren finished his sentence he leaned forward and lightly kissed Klein on the lips. At this moment Ren wondered what his life had in store for him on the road ahead.

Treyj130

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:37 pm

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    He accepted the kiss; absorbed it into his rotisserie of memories of things he'd enjoyed, and little trinkets from people he liked. He wrapped his arm around Renjin and made the kiss deeper, his biceps beneath the man's shoulders, his legs against the other man's legs. With his free arm, he pressed against his back and brought them even closer, his tongue caressing the other. He pulled away -- the sweet sound of separation following -- and he said, "I'll have more of that later." He stepped back, and faced forward towards the south -- the eve of civilization, the Tree of Life. "For now, we go."

--exit--

Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff