Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Path To/From Kusagakure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:55 am

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

He could feel the dampness of the gauze, however could not distinguish the liquid. This aside he was shocked by her next comment. If he had his eyes he would stare her down, but he didn't so he would simply have to yell.

He cleared his throat, "You do realize im only 21... and you are at least 15, like hell anyone would believe I'm your dad!! You know how weird that would be!" He scolded her. "I don't look that old........" he tried to reassure himself in a dreary tone.

'Oh no....its happening.....Im....Im....getting old....' He though to himself as he turned away from the genin and began punching the ground.

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image

User Image

hakra__ool: 100 / 100___Ac: 0______Theme__Music: Edge of night

________________________________make

______
User Image

Mayumi kept an eye out for movment once more since he started yelling at her. "Calm down, your correct...Id be a younger sibling then. And stop shouting...were still in hostile territory and im only trying to help prepare for eventualities. I for one dont plan on being caught and executed..." She said quietly, somewhat moving away at the louder shinobi now. But still easily within earshot.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

Passive Skills:

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:20 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

"Your too worried, and I bet you look like one of those really stiff well training military people. Can you act more like a girl who enjoys life, maybe a fake smile?" He said as though he could see, but it was what he visualized inside his mind. After all he did analysis her psychology.

"Now sit down so we can eat." He said assuming she was doing something, however he had no way of being sure. He picked up a piece of meat and began to slowly bite in. The flavors turned out wonderfully.

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi sighed gently and plopped down near the fire without thought. She probably did carry the air of a highly trained soldier, and why shouldnt she. She actually was a highly trained soldier in this particular case. She considered his words however and bright a small comfortable upturning of the lips to her face. She had nothing to really smile about but a small one was doable through no real purpose. She picked up a piece of meat and chewed on a charred bit, liking the crunch and charred taste. . "This is quite good, Oni-san" She commented, comiting herself to a role now. Some call her paranoid but in her mind they very well could be being watched already.

Passive Skills:

XX_Clous_XX

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:01 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

Sanjay began to laugh as she called him oni-san, "That has such a terrible ring to it" He whispered so faintly she couldn't hear it. Sanjay didn't really enjoy the thought of family, but he would have to just go with it. "Yumi why don't we go to the hot springs tomorrow?" he said as he got into character as well. "You could see the city!" He said with a smile, but part of him wished he could see it too.

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:11 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Her eyes lit up at the option of the springs, showing a bit of her child side. She chuckled a little bit. "That sounds fun Shiro! Ive been wanting to go to the city..." She said stretching a bit and popping her back loudly. Her spine decompressed on the stretch and she let out a please sigh at it. "And we could try and sell some of our catch..."

Passive Skills:

XX_Clous_XX

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:21 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

The time would swiftly go by as the two rested. Once fully recovered and well fed they prepared to make their way to the capital of the grass country.

(Assuming we got some sleep it is approximately 6 hours later)

Sanjay was getting more adapted to being blind. His senses were becoming far more effective. He was able to tell the focus in on key sensory details which would normally be overlooked because of vision. The distinct sounds of breathing, the vibrations of the earth, and even the taste of early morning air. Things that were normally taken for granted now allowed him to understand the his surroundings.

"Yumi, I believe we should start making our way to the capital. We could learn a lot about the city. I know you cant wait to head to the springs." He said with more then one intention in mind. It would be like recon, however if they wanted to attack they could do that as well. "We could also sell some of our catch to the vendors as well."

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi pretended to stir and go back to sleep on her spot on the ground. "Shiro....five more minutes please...kept waking up.." She griped and moaned and complained lightly though she had been awake for about an hour now. She was trying to get more and more into the part of a younger sister.

Passive Skills:

XX_Clous_XX

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:38 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

"Come on lets go sleepy head!" he said as he began walking down the trail. (Exits)

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi cursed quite audibly and grabbed her s**t as quickly as she could. She tossed her wares over her shoulder and ended up carrying her unstrung bow following behind her sensei. "Wait for me shiro! Dont be mean...." She cried out chasing him down and soon falling into step.

Passive Skills:

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armand was on his way out to the countryside, on his way to the lake to begin his contracted job. Of course, on the way, he'd stop at several inns. He was never quite a fan of the buildings and small towns in the Grass Country. They were all overrun by weeds and, well, grass. It was simply too repetitive. For whatever reason, it was plagued with crime in some areas as well.

At his last stop, he'd stop inside a rather large cafe. In his sing-songy voice, Armand would ask the barista for something that they recommended. He was never partial to choosing favorites, since everywhere made everything differently. The barista, a woman, returned with some sort of tea latte. It was green and whippy, and that was really all there was to say about it. As per Grass Country custom, there were already some rabblerousers pushing the door open and starting to rob the place.

It was a shame, really. They were desperate people just trying to get by. Most of the civilians had simply gotten on the ground, ran away, or backed into the corner. Armand, who was situationally unaware, kept drinking and tried to chat with the mortified barista until she told him to turn around. He was getting real sick of these shenanigans. The moment that they attacked when he refused to back down, they were surprised when their cheap blades simply struck the skin, went in only a very shallow way, and then stopped.

His kaguya bones twisted around under his limbs that were struck and pushed the blades away, while also producing a hooked bit of sharpened bone out of his right hand. Armand would grin happily and lash out, disabling the first of the criminals and sending the other two running. He knelt down to make sure the first was alright, and noticed that it was only a bit of a deep flesh wound across his shoulder. He'd need some time to recover. Armand paid for his drink, bought a drink for the downed man, and then waved goodbye to the barista, who was a little flustered...but grateful all the same.

Back on the road.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armand would give a wave to Hashao as he approached. "Hey! Armand Tikoshi, should be a fun job. I hope you like the sea, because we'll be seeing a lot of it~". To Hashao, Armand would be equally annoying, yet would be somehow...different from the Armand he knew in Mist. It was all very strange.

"You read everything right? We're heading to the lake, gonna build us the rest of the boat, rig up the sails, and set off. The sea that way has been rife with pirates, so we might get to see some action. Fun, right!~?", he'd say to Hashao. He had hoped Hashao packed light, because they wouldn't need much. It was all provided for them. Armand gave a bit of a gesture to the road splitting off to the Moss Stone Lake. "This is we're were splitting off from the road to start. We'll finish up construction and launch from there.". With a bit of a spin and a hum, he'd set off down that path with Hashao in tow, hopefully, and get ready to work.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:11 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHASHAO JOUKAI
                                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll kill you for you.
                                                                              ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx Kusagakure Chuunin Ninjutsu

xxxxx Armand talked up a storm, that was for sure. They resumed a logical jog, between a slight run and a fast run as they advanced into the Moss Stone Lake, his eyes maneuvering around until spotting the opening to the town. Walking through, he looked around. The place had a few shops, and by the docks were several stores that gave out food and construction tools. Hashao stopped into one, got the tools they needed, and advanced to the broken down boat before him. "Yeah, I read the notes. I just don't see the point in ninja doing such a job." It had been a while, but he finally ended up replying to him. Hashao was starting to grow impatient when making the boat, so using a few hand signals, wood started to grow from the ground to fix most of the open cracks and some other problems.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
One day, when I am strong enough, i'll bring peace to the ninja nations.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Standing at midway point of the village and the exit of the country he had to think some more. He sat down thinking, should he leave his friends and get away from evil or should he stay and die for the wrong cause. He put his hand against his head before sitting on the side of the road. He started smashing The side of his fist into the ground angrily. "What do i do! If i leave i'll have people after my life, worser i'd be leaving my friends. If i stay i might just die for a bad cause." he said as he laid back.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
15 years of age, Jounin, ((Probable Ex still need's to think.))-Kusagakure nin.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out