Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] CELEBRATION! (Amphi/Lou) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 pm
Oh.

... Oh.

Lou grew quiet, his brow furrowing in thought as he attempted to process what really should've been shaking news. "Huh."' Was all he could say at first.

"... I wonder what kind of weapon I'd be." The vampire's eyes narrowed as his mind skimmed through all the possibilities.

Then it came to him.

Releasing her hands and gently returning them to her, Lou took in a deep breath. "I know what I'd be."

Then he suddenly stood with fists on his hips, chest puffed out like a rooster. "I'd be... A THICK, GIANT ROD!"

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:49 pm
"No weapon!" Amphi cried out almost immediately. No way! Lou was her's!! he couldn't be a humans!

AND HE WAS ALREADY PLANNING. Her hands held out to grab him and shake him but he decided to stand up.

Oh okay.

She looked right at his waist, her face flushing.

There was no words.

No words for the mermaid.

Sexy Cocaine

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:57 pm
Lou was thoroughly satisfied by her reaction, and the smile he wore proved it. Quickly, he yanked the stopper and hopped out carefully so as not to splash her. "You're too cute sometimes." The boil cooed and grabbed his striped towel.

"How about before we start celebrating here, I take you out to celebrate?" Lou exited the bathroom, his voice becoming louder to compensate for the distance. "We could go somewhere nice." Wherever that is. Lou wasn't exactly an expert on good places to take a lady. He never usually wanted them to stick around this long, after all.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:00 pm
Of course he was thoroughly satisfied. Because Lou was TERRIBUL. Amphi let the sponge drop in the bath tub and took a moment in the bathroom to COMPOSE herself.

She might never get used to just..Lou...and naked. But Lou naked.

"Go out?" She repeated back dully, because she was rubbing the blush from her face. Go away blush, go away.

"I'd love to go out! Where do you want to go!?!?" She joined him in his room. She was distracted now because a dateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. A date with LOUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Sexy Cocaine

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:13 pm
Lou started to dig through his closet, desperate to find something decent to wear. So many shoes...

"Hm. Well..." Lou pondered, the shuffling of fabric muffling his voice. "I'm... Not entirely sure." His head popped out of the closet, eyebrows furrowed. "Most of the places I used to go to aren't really... Appropriate." He cautiously admitted.

OH. But there was that one thing.

"Except for maybe the little hole in the wall karaoke bar." His head ducked back in as he continued sorting through the rubbish. "Would you be interested in something like that?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:18 pm
Amphi flounced over to take a seat on the bed like usual and kick her feet over the edge.

At his idea, she perked even more.

"SINGING!" She clasped hands together, "I would love to go SINGINGGGGGGGGG."

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:04 pm
See, everyone else reading this? With your judging eyes and disappointed looks. Lou could be a good boilfriend. He's not the WORST catch in the sea. Despite his conniving nature, he cares! Kinda...

Lou slid back out of the closet in a clean white button up shirt, which... Wasn't quite buttoned up, and some nice black dress slacks. "Well then let me just put on my shoes and we'll g-"

The boil glanced over to his poor shoes, the permanent smile fading somewhat. Tragedy of tragedies, they looked worse than he first realized. He might have to take them out back and... Old Yeller 'em.

Dramatically, Lou's hand rested over his unbeating heart. "Right. Another pair." he ventured back into the closet cautiously, his eyes combing over the hundreds more. None of them were so well-suited of course, but a traditional pair of dress shoes would have to do.

He returned from the closet beyond, doing his best to avoid eye contact with his ruined pair. "Shall we?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces