Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
1x1 Anime RP Search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:05 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale

I like
Fruitbasket
Conan

Willing to get your input.

What Anime's do you have in mind that you love?

Hmm.. Ouran HSHC, Code Geass, Kuroko's Basketball, Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight and etc. Does any of them sounds familiar/ is to your liking?

Yeah I watched Ouran HSHC not sure how a one on one would work ^^
Definitly hear read and watched Vampire knight I'd be willing to play with that.

Let's stick with Vampire Knight then. 3nodding

awesome do you want a post sample from me or you just okay with looking at me posts in my other one on ones one is called Lost and the other is lion pride. Who is going to play what or di you want to do two students each one each from the day class and one from the night class? Let me know what you think.

I wouldn't mind reading a sample from you. Hmm..It might be a good idea to have one Day Class student and a Night Class student.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:13 pm
Caimbrie
Azure Hale

I wouldn't say better. I do know once I write, I don't want to stop. I need to catch up with the animes that you were interested in, I also need to order/make graphics for them, whichever happens first. So, it's really up to you, I'm happy either way, just my wait a bit before we can start.

Let's give Code Geass a try. biggrin Okay then. 3nodding  

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:38 pm
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale

Hmm.. Ouran HSHC, Code Geass, Kuroko's Basketball, Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight and etc. Does any of them sounds familiar/ is to your liking?

Definitly hear read and watched Vampire knight I'd be willing to play with that.

awesome do you want a post sample from me or you just okay with looking at me posts in my other one on ones one is called Lost and the other is lion pride. Who is going to play what or di you want to do two students each one each from the day class and one from the night class? Let me know what you think.

I wouldn't mind reading a sample from you. Hmm..It might be a good idea to have one Day Class student and a Night Class student.

Quote:
Crystal was stunned by all that she saw around her this place was nothing like she had seen before. She pinched her arm a few times to make sure this wasn't a dream, but nothing about her surrounding changed. She had remembered the letter she had received but hadn't put much thought to it. A strange woman who started to show Crystal to the class room seem easily annoyed by how easily she was distracted by everything. The woman grabbed her by the wrist saying "There is no time to dilly dally. Your late." She said. Crystal should of know better but she didn't know what the rules were here. She was pushed into the room brightly light from the light coming in through the window. She took in the room each an every single part.

Even though there were others in the room she first was shocked by the openness of the bookshelf she could reach out and touch any book she wanted to. She had never picked up a book as nice as these. She if she had ever come across a book it was matted dirty and torn. She had a master that had a book shelf but it was looked up so non of the servants could get to the books. Her ears shifted as she heard the sound of the other classmates at work.

She turned thinking to apologize to them and looked at the outside. 'Why couldn't class be held out there?' She questioned in her thoughts then looked at the sleeping student. "Who would sleep on such a glorious day?" She complained lightly not trying to disturb the others in the room. She took an empty seat near the window. Her ears twitched again as the one sleeping woke. She heard his apology but she didn't know why he was apologizing for tell he walked to the board and wrote Mr. Vay. She gulped lightly as she listened to the other introduce themselves. Tell it was her turn. "Hi I'm Crystal. I'm not sure how I got here, but please don't send me back for waking you up Mr Vay sir." She said as she read what was on the board finally about writing something down. She didn't really know how to write nor had she brought anything with her not like she could have no body would have sold her paper and a quill with ink.

Hope this works so one boy and one girl each? or do you want to play two girls and I play two boys. let me know your thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:15 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki

Quote:
Crystal was stunned by all that she saw around her this place was nothing like she had seen before. She pinched her arm a few times to make sure this wasn't a dream, but nothing about her surrounding changed. She had remembered the letter she had received but hadn't put much thought to it. A strange woman who started to show Crystal to the class room seem easily annoyed by how easily she was distracted by everything. The woman grabbed her by the wrist saying "There is no time to dilly dally. Your late." She said. Crystal should of know better but she didn't know what the rules were here. She was pushed into the room brightly light from the light coming in through the window. She took in the room each an every single part.

Even though there were others in the room she first was shocked by the openness of the bookshelf she could reach out and touch any book she wanted to. She had never picked up a book as nice as these. She if she had ever come across a book it was matted dirty and torn. She had a master that had a book shelf but it was looked up so non of the servants could get to the books. Her ears shifted as she heard the sound of the other classmates at work.

She turned thinking to apologize to them and looked at the outside. 'Why couldn't class be held out there?' She questioned in her thoughts then looked at the sleeping student. "Who would sleep on such a glorious day?" She complained lightly not trying to disturb the others in the room. She took an empty seat near the window. Her ears twitched again as the one sleeping woke. She heard his apology but she didn't know why he was apologizing for tell he walked to the board and wrote Mr. Vay. She gulped lightly as she listened to the other introduce themselves. Tell it was her turn. "Hi I'm Crystal. I'm not sure how I got here, but please don't send me back for waking you up Mr Vay sir." She said as she read what was on the board finally about writing something down. She didn't really know how to write nor had she brought anything with her not like she could have no body would have sold her paper and a quill with ink.

Hope this works so one boy and one girl each? or do you want to play two girls and I play two boys. let me know your thoughts.

It's good. smile Let's do your first option 3nodding  

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:31 pm
Okay straight me out cause first you say
Azure Hale
It's good. Well, I would like to try your second option.

Then it is...
Azure Hale
It's good. biggrin Let's do your first option 3nodding

so what are we going with? I'm confused I'm good with either. That is why I brought it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:54 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale

Then it is...
Azure Hale

so what are we going with? I'm confused I'm good with either. That is why I brought it up.

Oh lol xd I'm sorry~! -bows- Our internet here had a problem a while ago and I didn't know I already posted sweatdrop I'm okay with the first actually >u<  

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:03 pm
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale

Then it is...
Azure Hale

Oh lol xd I'm sorry~! -bows- Our internet here had a problem a while ago and I didn't know I already posted sweatdrop I'm okay with the first actually >u<

blaugh whee *hugs* it is okay just was trying to figure out what you wanted to do or what your comfortable with so one boy one girl each, Do you have a profile layout in mind or do you want something simple like.
Name:
Attending sad how long they have been going to the school for)
Pic:

lol On the fly character sheet you can change it or just put in your character sheet you prefer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:15 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale

Then it is...
Azure Hale

blaugh whee *hugs* it is okay just was trying to figure out what you wanted to do or what your comfortable with so one boy one girl each, Do you have a profile layout in mind or do you want something simple like.
Name:
Pic:

lol On the fly character sheet you can change it or just put in your character sheet you prefer.

I want something simple. Your layout will do. :3
fly character sheet?  

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:50 pm
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale

Then it is...
Azure Hale

Name:
Pic:

I want something simple. Your layout will do. :3
fly character sheet?

lol okay  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:58 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki

What's fly character sheet? sweatdrop  

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:26 pm
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki

It is on the fly. smile and all that means is made up on the spot. biggrin so witch of your characters is going to be a day student and what is going to be your night?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:07 am
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki

It is on the fly. smile and all that means is made up on the spot. biggrin so witch of your characters is going to be a day student and what is going to be your night?

The girl's going to be the Day Class student and the boy the Night Class student.  

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:21 pm
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki

The girl's going to be the Day Class student and the boy the Night Class student.
Okay thanks I'll work on my profiles.so what is our story line or do you want to do something similar to the anime.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:18 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki

Okay thanks I'll work on my profiles.so what is our story line or do you want to do something similar to the anime.

I have no idea on that yet tho. sweatdrop Well, what would you prefer? :3  

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out