Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:46 pm
He had been in pain for so long, he had long given up hope for miracles. He sighed, thinking about how foolish and stupid he had been when he was a cub. So, so foolish.

"I don't expect much," he replied quietly, being completely honest. He just wanted to ease the pain, and become less useless. He shifted in his furs, trying to ease the pain that sharpened as he thought about it. Mind games, really.

With a sigh, he relaxed again, looking up at Uru. "That will work. Naixin can always fetch you when we want to test things..." He'd be useless without her, he reminded himself yet again.

"Tea and short walks. You would think I was as old as my grandparents," he mused.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:12 am
"Then I am just as old as you are," Uru chuckled as she shifted on the ground of Akuji's quarters. The air seemed far less tense now that the two were speaking more freely but of course there was still the intense amount of respect that was to be expected when the student was addressing the crown prince.

"I may be able to find something local to aid you temporarily, until I can work with the aforementioned herb and get you on a proper suppressant." There would be a significant time before she would even have the herb to begin running sample of varying concentrates. Hopefully she would not have to leave him in pain for too long, but that was up to how resourceful Nyati was at gathering information and organizing whatever she needed to get what the former waterspeaker needed.

"You seem...tired though. Some rest may do you well." It would also give her a chance to speak with others in the Central house and see if anyone knew of what others who had seen to Akuji's pain had given him so she did not waste her time.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:46 pm
"Rest..." He seemed to get so much of it, and yet so very little of it at the same time. Worried flooded his mind that he was going to complicate things in his family...but there was little to be done about that right now.

"Yes, I shall. I hope to see you again soon, Xiaoyu." Seeing her again would be nice...and perhaps she would have another medicine for him to try. He bundled himself up into his furs, letting himself doze off for the rest of the afternoon.

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff