Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Won't You Be My Neighbor? [Nahm/Merry] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:43 am
"If you need a guide, I'm always happy to show you around," Nahm purred. He flopped down onto the pile of blankets on the bed, stretching out and taking up as much space as he could. At the mention of home, he hummed a considering note. "Sometime I'll take you down into the tunnels here," he said. "Your eyes are good enough in the dark. Can show you some of the nooks and crannies. DeVarr clan has a coupla rooms in the local holding, if you're with me nobody will bug you."

He rolled onto his stomach, studying her with faintly glowing eyes. He'd talk to Ahm later about sewing projects, and to their grandfather if his twin agreed, though he expected no dissent from that direction. They were generally in agreement on the subject of the pretty chimera.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:03 pm
"You are a very good guide," she pointed out with a smile. "Very thorough." She had no legitimate need to know where the broom closet on the second floor of the Monster dorms was, but she did, thanks to Nahm. That had been her... Second visit to the school? She'd popped in so often over the last couple years it was hard to keep count, and now she didn't have to. She was here now, not going anywhere, not stuck in town.

Pale ears perked up as he mentioned the tunnels and the possibility of her getting a chance to visit them and the rest of Ahm and Nahm's clan. She turned, laying hands on the grue's hip as he sprawled over her bed. "yes, yes! I would very much like that." Ever since she'd met the twins she'd been curious about their home lives, where they came from.

Throwing a leg over him, she settled her pretty self right on his stomach, palms flat on his chest, tail flicking between his knees. "Would you like to visit the jungle I came from?" It's very dense, so there are places that are always dark, because the sun cannot reach them. Though at night it is always dark indeed."

prolixity

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:10 am
"Attention to detail's important." Nahm snickered. As Merry settled down on top of him, his tail looped absentmindedly around her ankle, and he hooked an arm around her waist. "One of these days," he agreed. "Sounds like a great vacation destination. You gotta stick with us so we don't wander off in quicksand, 'kay?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:17 am
"Oh yes, very important. I am sure there are many other dark corners here you can show me." Brow wiggled, smile gone utterly scandalous as she settled comfortably on top of him with arms crossed across his chest, and her chin resting on the pillow they made. With a content sigh she relaxed her wings and let them slip down to drape along their sides.

Talks of visiting homes and meeting families was very nice, but she hoped it was more than just pretty words. If they could actually make it happen, that would be amazing.

Mention of quicksand prompted a small chuckle, and she untangled one arm so she could dip fingers into the shadows of his hood, the tips trailing over short hair, nails tickling. "Not much quicksand within the tribe's territory, but no worries. I will stick to you like glue." That hand slid down to cup his cheek.

prolixity

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items