Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Kleine Heiland's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:33 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHASHAO JOUKAI
                                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll kill you for you.
                                                                              ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx Kirigakure Chuunin Ninjutsu

xxxxx It was the first time in a long time that Hashao actually dreamt of something human. A human emotion that was portrayed through countless scenes and tons of flowers. In a way, he found it distasteful how lovey dovey it was. Kleine and Asher were there, conversing, hugging- and kissing. Hashao were with them, and they seemed to all be good friends. Well more than that. Kleine was actually nice to him, Asher was making lame jokes- it was all so-

Warm lips were suddenly placed onto his, making his eyes shoot wide open and sit up quickly. He felt pain suddenly in his forehead, from colliding with Ashers forehead. He let out a groan before starting to laugh; the whole situation was hilarious to him. Last night was the night of his life, and this morning he couldn't have awoken from anything more better than a kiss from Asher.
                                                                        "Sorry... Morning." He leaned forward and planted a quick kiss on his neck. Hashao looked around... they were all unclothed while laying upon the sofa. Dirty, he wondered if there was a shower he could get into.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His mind awakened the moment Asher's did. It was perhaps a reaction to the first glimpse of a movement that was made around him; he reacted to it by quickly opening his eyes, seeing Asher climb onto Hashao and start to kiss him. After giving him sufficient time, the Jounin grabbed Asher's arm and pulled the man on top of him, wrapping his arms around his back, their bodies together. He licked his lips, and kissed him once before offering him a slew of energetic nibs elsewhere. He then turned the white-haired man over and sat on his lower abdomen, looking down and then averting his gaze to the side, to where their mutual pleasure came from last night. He brought his hand over to stroke him on the cheek, and grinned. "Good morning," he said. "You know Hashao, I'm glad that you decided to follow me to Kusa, even if it was sort of stalkerish. I know you might claim that it was for another purpose than finding me, but lo and behold you found me anyway and tried to get into my good graces. You must've wondered - who's that guy?"

He lowered his body, his legs brushing against Asher's. He began to kiss at his neck and his shoulders, while glancing into the Joukai's eyes. "I hope that what you displayed last night was genuine. You know, I've taken a lot from you. Your home, your world, your pride. Your special treasure, that can only be taken once. I'd be willing to take your life as well, if you plan on seeing me or my village simply as a tool for improvement. If you plan on clinging to Asher and I simply for money and protection. That won't do. If you're mine, you're loyal or you die. Do you understand?" He then looked to the hallway, and raised his head to say: go. "There's a shower by my bedroom. Hopefully the water's still running. If not, then you'll have to grit the juice until you've found your way to Kusa." He laughed quietly, then rolled off of Asher, walking to the kitchen to prepare them all something nice. He questioned why he even bothered, but not for long. He knew the answer, he just refused to inspect it. It was that in the midst of the hours, he began to enjoy their presence greatly.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Asher laughed at the blow to the head, then proceeded to kiss Hashao's wounded forehead tenderly. Without a moments noticed, Kleine pulled him into his clutches. A flurry of kisses and licks would ensue, before Kleine started to speak to Hashao. They were all still stark naked, filling out the space of the large sofa. While their chatter filled the air, Asher hopped off the sofa, and pulled on his undergarments and his jeans. His pants still unzipped, he set his gaze towards the two on the sofa. "I enjoyed myself last night. And I know I said this would be a one time thing. He moved forward, smiling mischievously. He didn't love these two, that wasn't the case, but he certainly enjoyed their presence. Later, he'd crave their time again, their touch. "But I think I'm changing my mind." Now semi-clothed, he maneuvered his way back onto the sofa, lying next to Kleine, nuzzling into his neck. "Until I say so, you're both mine..." With these to around, he had a purpose. For the time being, his 'lost soul' status was taken away, and replaced with 'protector'. Or maybe 'lover'.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:03 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx Kirigakure Chuunin Ninjutsu

xxxxxHashao blinked a few times, processing the words. His mind only registered the last part, and with barely any emotions on his face he proceeded to go through Kleine's bedroom and enter the bathroom. Since he was butt naked he didn't need to peal out of his clothes, so turned on the water instead. It took a minute, but the water was nice and cold, it refreshed him in a way as he stepped in and started to think about last night. The minute he started to feel hot and eager, the coolness calmed him down immediately and allowed him time to think. He was sore from loosing his virginity- to two guys at once- so he felt that he should probably visit the spa soon. "Maybe they'd want to come with..." Hearing himself say it out loud startled him, his eyes widening slightly before closing again as he shampooed his prized hair. The truth was he followed Lucifer all the way here for multiple things that he could have just attained from Kirigakure, except knowledge about the mysterious people who demolished an entire village. Kleine was on point from that hypothesis.

xxxxx Hashao wanted to run away, afraid that telling Kleine no would end his life in the worst way possible. But as the shower continued to go on, he started to wonder why he would say no in the first place. It was the first time that he felt something pure instead of dark and disturbed. It was.. a refreshing feeling. Like when the darkness finally decided to descend on the world, the demons wouldn't welcome him first. Of course that was wishful thinking- he was definitely going to hell. It was a matter of when and if he could make a deal with the devil to get out of it. Anyways, the feelings with being with the two made him feel a little more human was all he was saying. Before he could decipher his inner feelings, the shower cut off suddenly and he let out a surprised yelp that was a mix between a small animal and inhuman. Sighing- he reached for his towel to realize he completely forgot it. Feeling a little shy, he waited for several minutes to see if he could air dry but his drippy hair made it almost completely impossible. He let out a pained groin and exited the area into the kitchen place. Watching Kleine and Asher together was adorable, that he made up his mind in a split second. "Fine, I'll be all yours. I won't use you, I'll get stronger myself to the point where I can protect and make money for the both of you."

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:45 pm

The man's lips were omnipresent, covering every inch of Asher's upper body with kisses, getting his back to arch forward so that Kleine could plant his tongue against the ridges of Asher's chest. When he sat up and started to pull his clothes on, Kleine leaned back into the fabric and yawned. He was still a little tired, but the array of hormones from each of the men gave him the electric jolt to think properly. His arms trailed down his chest, rubbing his abdomen for a brief moment before the other Heiland returned to him, nuzzling against him. He returned with a smile, and rubbed the top of the man's head, his hair swaying between his fingers. Kleine kissed him on the forehead, holding him against his body as he spoke. "Don't say so then," he replied. "I can tell what type of guy you are, Asher. Last night was a play. You considered yourself the leading role. You asked me philosophical questions and seemed interested in Hashao and I but in reality you only thought about yourself. And this," Kleine glanced downward.

"However unfortunately for you I will never be a minor role. I'm not yours. You're mine. Hashao is mine. The world is mine. That is de facto even if I said otherwise. If you want to disagree, then you can feel free to. Or if you want to comply, then maybe you'll find a brighter future. As I'm the sun, you could be my moon, and him the planets that circle around." He reached down, and grinned, zipping up Asher's pants. The man looked him in the eye briefly, then stood up and started to gather his clothes. He looked to one of the drawers, finding a pair of briefs and a skin-tight tank top. He slipped the two of them on, finding himself at least mostly concealed. When Hashao was out of the shower, Kleine glanced to him. He didn't have any clothes for someone of his body type to wear without them being somewhat baggy.

But he didn't really mind the lack of concealment. He spoke about becoming stronger, being useful, not relying on the other two. Being more respectable. Less of a game, more of a player. "That's a proper conclusion," Kleine told him. "I don't care about you paying me for anything, though. Just don't be a freeloader," he said. "The two of you can feel free to live here and train here. There's five rooms. Mine is the largest. The bed's big enough for three. But if you ever want some time in private, there's also two rooms next to it. You might've noticed the locked doors that led into my room, when you were off to the shower. They're both slightly smaller in size. Fairly furnished though. You can feel free to decorate them how you like. However they're not your private space. I can go into them as I please. If you find me sleeping in your bed, cry more. If you find me going through your stuff, feel free to wail." He sat down, and beckoned for Hashao to come over and sit beside him.

"Now, we should probably make something clear. Asher and I got our itinerary out pretty plainly last night; I want everything, he has no clue what he wants. What about you, Hashao? It's your turn. Tell us what you think you want. What you want from this, from us, from Kusa. What's the future you have in mind?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Kleine seemed to be an expert at foreplay, seemingly leaving no part of Asher's body untouched, showering him with kisses. He was definitely experienced, which didn't bother Asher the slightest. Kleine kissed his forehead and played with his white hair, and color everyone in his direct family possessed. It was now Asher's turn to be 'set straight' by Kleine. At first, his words spoke the unadulterated truth, but Asher certainly didn't try to hide the fact that he just want to 'relieve some stress'. That was just the type of guy Asher was. Always accustomed to being a loner, acting selfishly came naturally. It wasn't a matter of morals when it came to taking advantage of people, it was just logical. "I am the alpha. You are my beta. Hashao is my beta. I don't need anything else but my pack, you keep your lousy world." He snickered. "You don't believe me now, but i'll show you." Asher kissed Kleine once more, before shifting himself to the edge of the bed, to put his shoes on. His white bangs dangled over his eyes, while he looked down to adjust his footwear. "I'll become stronger than you. Surpass you indefinitely."

Asher looked up to Hashao, until he met his eyes. "You missed snuggle time. It's a wonder how someone can be so passive-aggressive while cuddling." He smiled charmingly, before picking up his shirt from the ground. "I appreciate the offer, and i'll come back if I need a place to sleep, or a place to ********> The Heiland walked over to the nude Hashao. "I'll see you around." Asher kissed him, before retreating to the door. He looked over his shoulder and winked at Kleine. "You too."

[Exit]

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:19 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx Kusagakure Chuunin Ninjutsu

xxxxxHashao blinked a few times, thinking of his response. Before he could even come up with a reply, Asher had kissed him gently and made his leave. He murmured a quick goodbye, wanting to get dry but not knowing where the towels were. He continued to think about his reply until he can finally muster out: "Knowledge. It's what makes the world go round, and its been making me go round for many years. Learning things, knowing things, its more powerful than any jutsu in my book. I just want to learn as much as possible, because the time of darkness is coming soon and I want to know how to make a deal with the devil." He paused, exhaling a bit as he started to glare at the floor. "As horrible as that is, when the world starts going to s**t the God you know will abandon the pathetic species and start a new one. I believe that the more information you accumulate, the easier it will be to appeal to the devil himself and to ask for a single wish before the damnation. Not that I've figure the wish... I want you. I want knowledge." But he knew the damnation was near. He'd heard whispers out there, seen things that blew his mind. He needed more information... that is what he wanted from Kusa.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:05 pm

He stared quietly as Asher spoke, attempting to dismantle Kleine's claims of dominance. The Heiland raised an eyebrow and smirked. He was the beta? One who could freely own the world at that? What an interesting perception of things. The man leaned in to fondle Asher some more as he spoke, perhaps a sign of not taking him seriously, or taking him so seriously that he couldn't properly respond. He was an enigma when it came to such things. Eventually however, when the other Heiland was done spouting, he replied. "You'll become stronger than me?" He asked. The man laughed a little, and slid his hands to grasp at the white-haired one's hips. "Then you must admit to being weaker than me. It's okay. That's all I need to hear." He allowed the one last kiss, savoring the moment as he began to watch his beta leave. He laughed at his words; Kleine was not passive-aggressive. He was purely aggressive. Even with his positive emotions he was aggressive. With love he was aggressive and hate he was aggressive. What had he spoken this entire time that wasn't simply awful or crude?

He waved his new companion goodbye, winking back to him; an expression that showed, past their recent disagreement, that he still greatly desired him. "I'll be with you shortly," he said as the man left. He moved over to Hashao, grabbing him by the arms and pressing his back against the wall. "You've already appealed to the devil, Hashao..." Kleine grinned. "I can give you the knowledge you want. You can see the entire world from beyond the surface of the clouds at my side. From the lands north to south, my flag will mark ownership. When that happens, you'll have access to everything you could ever need." He licked beneath the man's chin, moving down to feel his adam's apple. "I just have one favor... to ask," Kleine whispered. "You're mine alone... not even Asher's." He grinned, pulling his head back slightly. His first conquest would be that man; the white-haired Heiland, his brethren. It would be a true test of his cunning. He wanted to get inside of him, physically and spiritually. He would go at all stops to have that happen.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:23 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx Kusagakure Chuunin Ninjutsu

xxxxx Kleine's hot breath on his neck was enough to make him moan, but trying to keep some pride as a man he ended up making a squeal instead. Which definitely failed his initial plan. The fact that Kleine wanted full dominance.. Hashao was hesitant about it. He felt dry enough now to get his briefs, pants, and shirt on without any problem while thinking. They were both alpha males that constantly tried to dominate each other. It was amusing to watch, but not to be in the middle of.

"Of course I'm yours... And I'll take you up on that offer to stay here." Hashao shot him a small smile, before leaving. He had to go study a few things before getting to training.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:35 am

The Heiland nodded as Hashao accepted his proposal. He smiled, and kissed him passionately on the lips once, letting him leave. He slipped on some proper pants, a pair of jeans. He zipped up his fly and then followed Asher's trail from the front door to the far gates of Konoha. He left a note behind that read: I'll leave a rotten apple every mile.

--exit--

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:47 pm

[Timeline]

It'd been too long since he'd been here. The last time was - it was when he met Asher and Hashao, two guys that really were just looking for something fun. Something new. He really missed those times, back when he was younger; it was like he could do anything at any time and he didn't have to answer for it. Now, he was so busy with the whole "conquer the world" thing. Finding the smallest fraction of a moment right now where he could do anything was sort of akin to jumping a skyscraper as a young child and expecting to survive. All of these fantastic things, like finding love again, like being happy . . . they'd become impossible for him, the man who had become consumed only by ambition and nothing else. He knew he would be the most successful ruler of all time, one spoken about forever, but at what cost?

"I'm starting to wonder why-" he began, leaning his back into the bed where he could relax his strained bones. "Why I decided to go on with all this. I would've liked to just... find Asher, or someone from the past, or even just meet someone new; be happy, have that counterbalance. Instead, it's just all blood and iron. What a life."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:47 pm

The Lads Hollar Shane

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hello, my name is Yami, And this....
Is my story.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami would walk towards the house with a blank face. Klein told him to meet him here, a house? He would enter the house looking around. "Hello, Klein?" he said not too loud but loud enough for him to hear him. "You here?" He would follow up with.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
No one is able to pinpoint what or who you are without you telling them. For some reason, you are simply an enigma; background information cannot be found, your class and bloodline cannot be identified, even by dojutsu . . . this gives you a clean slate in every situation.
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
Alliance: Kusa, Kiri
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 12(+3/-1) / Strength: 6((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:305
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:28 pm

The man threw his arms back, stretching them out as he laid against the bed. "Yeah, yeah, I'm here," he yelled out. The door to his room wasn't locked, and his voice was fairly resounding, so the other man would easily be able to find him. He moved back into the bed then sat up, crossing his arms over his lap and looking over to where Yami would find him from. "What's up, Yami? How are you feeling? Still think you're okay to handle the Kech Marah?" He looked to his eyes, and struggled to hold back a smile. For some reason, Kleine was in a laughing mood. He wanted to enjoy himself, just relax, lay back in his home on this sunny and warm day; just . . . be himself. It was one of those times where nothing mattered but the present.

"I'm not okay for the moment. I'm, contemplative. In a good way." He laughed lightly, and laid back again. "I'm starting to think about how vast the world is - how much better I could spend my time. I think I'd be a lot happier if I took a little break every now and then, just a few weeks to myself every year to sort out my meaning. You ever get that feeling?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:34 pm

The Lads Hollar Shane

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hello, my name is Yami, And this....
Is my story.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami smiled as the smiling klein. "Glad to see your smiling." He said as he walked over to the bed and sat next to him. "I've gotten that feeling, but it was a while ago." He removed his garments such as his jacket, shoes, and hat. "Its the best feeling in the world. Your smiling a lot, your happy, you basically can hang out with out any anger." He said as he sat up next to him. He laid his head on his shoulder . "So how have you been doing?" He asked.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
No one is able to pinpoint what or who you are without you telling them. For some reason, you are simply an enigma; background information cannot be found, your class and bloodline cannot be identified, even by dojutsu . . . this gives you a clean slate in every situation.
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
Alliance: Kusa, Kiri
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 12(+3/-1) / Strength: 6((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:305
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

User Image  
Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items