Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Birds of a Feather [Pachua/Merry] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:29 pm
“…I…” He started and then said in a voice almost to quiet to hear. “itsbeenawhile… theyfoundotherboilsandghouls” it was in a hurried rush like he was embarrassed to admit being so… inexperienced.

“I mean…they are much more interesting people!” He added in a rush.

“Much more…just.” He looked distracted for a moment and distant as he remembered his last run in with Amrita.

“Not that you aren’t interesting! You are VERY interesting!” HE said and arched his wings to hide from his own potential foot in mouth. “… I don’t um… I left school for a long time, so its my fault too…. Mostly mine.”

It was probably a good thing that she was holding him, he likely would have ended up on the ground or reverting to his natural form and hiding under a wing as best he could.
Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:22 pm
The ghoul's head cocked, a frown replacing the smile as the poor boil answered her question. "Oh..." Well that was just tragic, wasn't it?

"You're interesting," she assured him, keeping her cradling hold on his cheeks. "I think so. Very interesting. All colorful, and bashful, and sweet enough to eat." She lay a kiss on his nose, and bright lips ticked up in a smile once again.

Her tail flicked around her ankles, wings settling, and she straightened up, shoulders back. "I have an idea." A conspiratory glean glittered in red eyes. "You and I, we're going to be friends." Tone suggested he didn't really have a whole lot of choice in the matter.

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:27 pm
‘Dull colors.” He murmured, a reflexive statement it seemed that combined with a small twitch of his wings.

“…I’d like another friend.” He admitted, arching both shoulders and wings and fanning his tail feathers.
“I promise not to eat you if you promise not to eat me?” He offered. “I mean I know white snakes are considered…uh…” He shifted from foot to foot with the sound of rattling beads and small bells. “… A delicacy. But I’m pretty sure that eating us doesn’t grant any actual mystical properties.”

Poor soul had no idea that he’d rather made an enormous double entendre.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:42 pm
"Not dull," she insisted, giving his face another little shake. "Just different." There had been wings of all colors back home. Some with more green, some all blue, some dark, some light. They were all beautiful. "There is nothing wrong with different, Bonito. The same is boring.

At his request she gave a giggling chirrup, finally releasing his cheeks but only so she could loop arms around him, hands disappearing beneath his wings as she leaned in. "No eating? Are you sure?" Her head tilted, dainty fangs flashing as they caught the light. "Not even a nibble?" One scarlet brow arched.

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:32 am
“…I think I missed something.” He admitted, if he could have turned a deeper shade of scarlet he would have but he was already a rather amazing shade of crimson that was coming close to flattering the bright red of her hair.
“About the eating I mean… I mean, I think the school would frown a bit on it… if we actually ate each other, or parts. If you’re hungry I’m sure they have something in the cafeteria…um…” He was absolutely unsure what to do with his hands, they did a nervous dance never quite lighting anywhere, like hummingbirds brushing bracelets of metal and stone against her sides.
Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:01 pm
"Aren't you just the cutest thing." His own double entendre had gone right over his precious head. She couldn't help it, she leaned in a lay a wet kiss on his cheek, finally letting him go despite the brush of bangles against her sides. Her hands did hover though, ready to catch him if it seemed like he might topple over.

"Don't worry about it." She feared an explanation might make him faint.

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:55 pm
He shifted from foot to foot, as nervous as his feathers, as curious and on edge as though he was preparing to as the most offensive of questions.

“…c… can I do that again?”
Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:06 pm
Brows twitched up at the question, and the ghoul's grin went almost predatory. Another taste, another touch. She giggled, reaching for his wrists as she stepped into him. "Mmhmm." One tanned hand was placed on her hip, the other would find pale fingers sliding between his own.

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:26 pm
Wings rose to frame the pair of them as he very…very cautiously leaned in to kiss her again. It was nervous, and as soft as a down feather like he were afraid that he might hurt her, or potentially be hurt.

“I shouldn’t be cute… I came to learn to be…more.” He admitted quietly in the frame of subdued sunset feathers.

“… something like you.”
Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:42 pm
She watched those wings rise up to fan around them, and a soft, amused little giggle leaked past full lips. It was endearingly cute, and her own wings rose up , nit quite mirroring him, but spread in a soft fan at her back.

The kiss was a soft thing, feather light, and he leaned back against before she'd have a change to make anything more of it. It left her blinking at him, head titled gently to one side in birdlike curiosity as she traced the tip of her tongue along her lower lip.

"What's wrong with you?" And wasn't she cute? She'd almost asked it, almost teased him, but his tone of voice and the set of his shoulders said very clearly that his comment had been serious. Honestly, she didn't understand what he was trying to tell her. She saw a cute, bashful boil standing before her, and what was wrong with that?

Fingertips coming to light on his sides, she leaned in so she could lay her mouth against the line of his neck, laying a delicate kis against his pulse, and working her way up to his jaw. "The you that you are now, that you, is here now, with me. Is that so bad?"

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:51 pm
“You’re… beautiful and dangerous seeming all at the same time. I’m just…” He shifted from foot to foot and rubbed at his arm. “… I’m just what I was born to be for my tribe, which they always say is important but I’ll never be a rain-caller or a sun-husband. There is only one thing they will ever have in mind for me and….” He trailed off and shook his head.

The rosy tone to his scales grew more intense. “You make it VERY hard to…. To think when you do that.” He managed to say, though it was clear from his fluffed feathers that he was flustered still.

“I…I don’t know why someone so beautiful, so vivid would…” he stammered to a stop again under her flirtatious trailing kisses.

“not… not so bad at all…maybe… if you’re really…I mean I just… you make it awfully hard to think.”
Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:04 pm
She frowned, lips moving against his neck, but instead of moving back she pressed closer, the hands at his sides sliding around until she was hugging him. It wasn't news to her that she could make it hard for others to think, and generally that knowledge amused her, though in this instance she really just wanted to make him smile. He seemed like such a sweet boil.

In the interest of kindness, she shifted her affections from distracting to comforting, the warmth of her cheek sliding in a gentle nuzzle against the edge of his jaw. "If I'm really what?" From the stammering she had an idea what he was trying to articulate, and it made her wonder if there were folks about that would really be so cruel.

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:27 pm
“If you’re not just…. Teasing. I know my colors aren’t as vibrant, I know I’ve white scales. I’m, I’m smaller than most of my kind. I can’t fly well… and… and you’re … colorful and pretty and…”He shrugged, pulling his wings in trying to look smaller than he was. “…Friendly…. Outgoing.” He added like there was something that could cause awe with such traits.

He seemed to be waiting for some ‘other hoof’ to drop on her interest in him, like he suspected that no one as pretty as he found her would ever be so interested.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:58 pm
Okay, maybe there were folks around that were that cruel.

Merry leaned back, head tipping to the side as she frowned at him. "Pachua." She let him go, but only so she could cup his cheeks in her palms again so he'd have to meet her eyes. She wanted to ask him who was filling his head with all these ideas that he was somehow less, but she'd only just met him, and it really wasn't her place to pry.

So instead she shook her head, a soft smile replacing the sad frown. "I'm not teasing you." She wasn't an exclusive sort of ghoul, but she didn't string creeple along. It was mean. For all her quirks, Merry was a very genuine individual.

A soft peck was placed on the tip of his nose, then another on his lips. "There is nothing wrong with you." And she meant it, the chimera always willing to believe the best of anyone upon first meeting. Pachua struck her as sincere, and kind, and he was cute, and utterly adorable. Why wouldn't she like him?

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:10 pm
“Really?” he asked cautiously. “… You’ll probably…find someone more interesting though.” He added, grabbing to doubt and distance like there was a lifeline there in a sort of self-damaging defense.

“I mean…Jack darn it, I’m sorry, I’m not being…I mean I don’t think you…” He stammered.

“I’m sorry! I just…” He tried to put his hands on her arms, to show her how very sorry he was that something, anything he said might have been personally hurtful to her.

“I just… I know there are people more interesting, so I wouldn’t want to… to hold any part of you back, and… and… I know someday that…” He shook his head.

“You…I…just…” He flushed and kissed her nose in turn.

“I like you, you’re beautiful…I’d like to know more about you… I like how warm you are…and, but…”
Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces