Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Training waterfall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:41 pm

User Image

Armand entered the area, after a half hour or so of following the tracks left by Yami. They were easy to follow. The footprints were distinct. With a sharp and loud whistle, Armand attempted to draw attention to himself. Anything that Yami would try to say, Armand would hold a scolding finger up to silence him. "You're going to get your a** out of this little swimming pool, drag yourself back to the village, and apologize and bow until your arms give out to that shopkeep."

There wasn't any intention of fighting, yet. "It's about time you shaped up. You're out of line, and you have no right to stomp around the village brooding and doing as you please. I don't give a damn if you blame your incompetence and immaturity on that sand-rat you're housing in your body. Either shape up, or let it get sealed into somebody that can handle it."

(Chakra): 157/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

lotosaki

Kitten Kashensu

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:53 pm
thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hahaha! Yami asked me to help him bring vengeance, So I will, This is the story, One of a vengeful Tailed Jinchuuriki, Who was destined to Be an ultimate destroyer.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell?...Or nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"The demon has nothing to do with what your saying. I have no Intent on going to the café at the moment seeing as that girl is still there. I've never said a word or hung out around her, She returns knowing I wish to take no part and exchanging words with her." He said as he stood himself up. "Apologizing to the shop keeper is no problem, one quick smile and sorry and I'm good." he said, Turning around and looked at Armand. "Your trespassing on my Families Training ground, No leave, Once I finish my meditating I will apologize."
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Once we are done avenging his family, I shall be in charge of this body
I am the beast of sand, And yami is the beast of lightning, I can do both. Let us tear this area apart, Hm?
Hm? were has yami gone?, He is here, But he is not here.
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Alliance: Kusagakure and allied villages
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 10(+3/-1) / Strength: 8((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Jinchuuriki Status: Black circles around eyes, Hair growth.
Chakra points:315
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:04 pm

User Image

Armand shook his head. "I don't give half a damn if you think Masako is relevant to any of this or not. You damaged a civilian's property with an immature outburst that couldn't control. It's time to be a ********' adult, put everything aside, and go do the right thing. If a quick smile and a 'sorry' is all you think that's worth, you should be back in the academy. The civilians don't make money like we do. Property damage like that is an issue for them. We're sworn to protect them, not act like thugs and do as we please because we might feel emotional."

With a jabbing finger in the direction of the village, Armand didn't budge. "You've got nothing better to do, get to it. Ain't leaving until you head back."

(Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Kitten Kashensu

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:11 pm
thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hahaha! Yami asked me to help him bring vengeance, So I will, This is the story, One of a vengeful Tailed Jinchuuriki, Who was destined to Be an ultimate destroyer.
"Relevant or not I said as clear as day I can't forgive those who strike death and pain upon my family, Each and every day I continuously try to forget the fact you tore my dads arm off being that we are teammates, but the truth is, theres no forgetting. So I don't care if your a stone tower, you can waist your time until I'm done Meditating." he said as his eyes were still clothes.
I am the beast of sand, And yami is the beast of lightning, I can do both. Let us tear this area apart, Hm?
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:19 pm

User Image

Armand's usual blank expression or absent-minded look turned very serious, very quickly. "I have shown your family nothing but mercy. Where I could have killed your father swiftly, I only aimed to incapacitate. When Testial abandoned the village for a time and I saw him on the road, I made no move to intercept him, trusting that he would see the error of his ways. Countless times, I have put up with your shenanigans and never acted out against you."

With a sigh, Armand continued to jab his finger toward the village. "Move. Move, or bring out Shukaku. If you won't listen to reason, then I'm going to make damn sure that that sand-rat knows how we doing things in Kusagakure."

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

lotosaki

Kitten Kashensu

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:29 pm
thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
His eyes shot open, "Countless times, Countless times!? My fathers dead because he couldn't work the new arm he had to get! Some Random low level Kusa ninja Murdered him, And someone put a bounty on his head, Someone from this Village." He said as he stood up, His heart began beating fast. "All I did was train and train and train just to be strong enough to kill the ones responsible. Kira Hyuuga and Firo are no where to be found and you expect me to live life like every things one big happy piece!" All this brought the intense stress back as Yami began breathing Heavily. "I'm drifting further and further away from everyone because of this. I finally got the truth behind Testial and to find out that Lady kya has one of his eyes in her skull, and even expects me to drop my hate against these people. Once I become fully calm, i'll return and apologize."
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:41 pm

User Image

"It's time to be an adult and let go of childish ambition. What happens when you kill them, if you can kill them. What then? The world keeps turning, nothing has changed, and you'll only be in deeper issues than before."

"Your father could have been dead by my hand, but I gave him mercy. He continued to push and push...and faced the consequences. You're drifting because you're like him. It's time to let go, lest you end up in the same trap that your family has fallen into countless times." His arm didn't falter from the direction of the village.

"So go. Prove to me why I shouldn't grind your head against the rocks. Show me that you still have an ounce of logical, self-control in that thick skull of yours. Go now, or I will tear that evil out of you and beat it into submission."

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:51 pm
thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
"My father continued towards that ambition to capture her, It was considered a treason act to hurt and nearly kill another member of the village that is loyal. I said what I was going to do. Kisuke Joukai has been whipped off of my list. It's too late to drop my hate, once I find and kill those last two, I have two choices. I could go back to my normal life and face consequences for what I may have been forced to do. Or I can commit Hara Kiri, And clense my Extinct family of its reputation." He stood and turned towards Armand. "Could you live in constant darkness knowing what your family would be known as?" he said, After asking that question Yami would be able to return and apologize.
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:54 pm
thefire158

Vivian's voice would ghostly speak into Armand's head. It was the best Non-drunk voice she could muster. "Where the hell are you at!" The voice would disappear, only heard by those who bore the seal. Which at this moment was Armand, and only he.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:08 pm

User Image

Armand shook his head. "Your father presented himself as an unidentified threat, and was dealt with as such. Do not blame his foolishness on the actions of the ones abiding by the rules of engagement." It was a textbook hit, there was nothing treasonous about it.

Armand could only reply with a simple "Yes" to Yami's proposal. "My family, me, it doesn't matter. Doesn't matter what happens. World keeps turning. Nobody gives a ********. Your family, barely a speck on this planet, is irrelevant. Worthless. They die? Nobody cares. I die? Nobody cares. Kusagakure burns? Nobody cares. Everything is going to keep going regardless. Mourn all you want, but if you can't keep in step with the changing world, don't be a part of it."

Armand would keep his hand leveled toward the village until Yami left the area. When Viv's voice spoke into Armand's head, he only thought back, using the seal to channel his voice. "Training waterfall, out in the countryside. I didn't cover my tracks, you should be able to find me."

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Chaos_wolf12

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:13 pm
thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Sighing, he only turned around and sat down, Meditating for a bit longer seeing as his still needed a stress reliever.
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:17 pm

User Image

Armand placed his other hand in the shape of a gun and pointed a finger at Yami. "It's time to grow up and be an adult. This isn't a choice." A bullet of bone would launch out of his fingertip, plinking into the water near Yami. "The next one goes into your groin. Get moving." He switched fingers, essentially "loading" another bullet to launch toward him. The tip was sharpened to a piercing point, able to penetrate just about anything that was as hard, or any bit less dense than it.

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Chaos_wolf12

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:27 pm
thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Sighing, he stood up and stuck his finger into his shoulder, pulling out a sword like bone, he stood up and turned towards Armand. "Your not the only one whose been busy." he said as he stared at him. He lifted and pointed 4 fingers at Armand just in case of another Shot.
• Dance of the Camellia C-Rank
It is the second of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will remove a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then cut through any opponent within striking distance.

Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:35 pm

User Image

Armand continued to glare ahead. "Neither of us are busy. The only thing you have going on in your life is growing up and apologizing." Keeping to his promise, he shifted his finger to aim toward's Yami's groin, and fired again. "Now, move."

It was time to establish a dominance. Armand was going to enforce their village's laws to the letter. The new blade was not intimidating. It would hinder Yami, and would more probably not even be able to scratch Armand.

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Chaos_wolf12

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:42 pm
thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami moved out of the way with great and quick speed Aiming his four fingers at Armand, He would shoot, He would stop and dart around to the back of Armand. He Formed hand sigh's and with the sand would start forming around Armand signaling the sand coffin.
• Dance of the Camellia C-Rank
It is the second of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will remove a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then cut through any opponent within striking distance.

Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo
Chakra points:300

User Image  
Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items