Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Nikui Roudousha(AU YGO RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  Vote.
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:31 am
((She does know his name; the other guy said his name sweatdrop ))
"Uh... ok..." Jaina slowly slid into the back seat of the police car, the joke lost on her. After all, today just kept getting worse and worse. A sudden thought struck Jaina.
"Do you even know who I am, Officer Kaiba?" Jaina's facial expression was quizical. Usually, when this sort of thing happened to her, the first thing they asked for was her name and practically twenty diffrent forms of id. Jaina set her lap-top on her lap, and looked through the wire mesh at Seto. At least this time, she wasn't hand-cuffed, and Thrawn was with her, and she wan't having a mental break down, so it wasn't so overly bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:40 am
"your name?" I raised my eyebrows in a surpised manner, "No, I don't believe I have asked about that..." I smiled slightly warmly. Then, in a flash, it was gone. No one really ever saw me smile the first day I met them, so it was a little weird for me, "What is your name? I think it starts with a.... J?"  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:42 am
How the hell... "Jaina. Jaina Scarab." Thrawn stared at Seto in suprise. A smiling cop, even if it was an almost and fleeting smile, wasn't a normal sight for these two.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:18 am
I paused for a moment and turned around again, we were almost at the station, "I'm just good at guessing names, that's all." I said in a quiet voice, not looking at the girl.  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:23 pm
((??? Can he hear her toughts or something here? the i'd part is in her head))
"What's wrong?" Jaina asked in a quiet voice. Oh MAN!!! How come everytime I meet a person, they seem disturbed by my name? Why couldn't I remember my real last name when they asked me, those 14-15 years ago? Stupid, sadistic orphanage ladies!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:58 am
I smirked, "My cousin's name was Jaina. I always thought it was suited for a nice lady..." I wanted to say, Like you are., but most people got pretty creeped out with those kinds of words from me. I stopped the car infront of the station, "Here we are..." I said opening the door a climbing out to open hers.

When we got into the staion, I knew MIcheal had to be somewhere around there, So I just lead Jaina, but kept a look out for him.

((nah, he can just tell these things because he's an expert at interigation. So he can tell what they're going to say next by the looks on their faces.))  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:15 am
((That works))
Jaina followed Seto, looking up at him, wishing that she knew what was going on. Normally, when a cop took her to the station, they were all insults and verball abuse. Seto had almost payed her a complement back there. Thrawn, who had taken to hiding behind her back again, was also shocked. They had finally found a nice cop in this city.
"Who are you looking for?" Jaina asked. Normally, she just sat silently and stared off into space, but she liked the sparse conversation she was getting from Seto.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:33 am
"Oh, my little brother, Micheal. He usually comes here and sort of helps me work." I smiled at her. I walked over to my office, "Here we go..." I walked in, keeping the door open for Jaina. I looked out and saw a couple people talking to a kid. He was sitting on the desk that no one really used. He was swinging his feet and smacking his heels against the desk. I quickly turned around and looked at Jaina.  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:44 am
Jaina sat down at the chair in front of Seto's desk, looking around the office. Her eyes finally landed on Seto, and she gave a faint smile.
"Nice office... not stark like the one's I'm used to seeing." Jaina commented truthfully. Usually, the offices of the officers that picked her up and took her to the Police Station had no decoration, no nothing. Just plain grey walls, plain grey desk, uncomfortable plasic chairs. Thrawn was hiding under Jaina's chair, playing with a dust-bunny that he had found.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:51 am
I closed the door, "Thank you." I said as I sat down, "Now, I'm going to need to find out when you and the victim met and exactly what she said to you." I said, twiddling my thumbs in the swivel chair I was sitting in. I was constantly thinking about the crime scene and if there was any chance this young lady had any idea what was going on. Probably not.  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:19 pm
"Let's see... well, I met Falina at a cafe a few days ago. 2 days ago, to be exact. Anyways, she asked if I could stop by today to pick up this book she had about some time in antient Egypt, about 5000 years ago." Jaina paused, trying to remember exactly what Falina had said. "She said something about being glad to be rid of the book... apparently, she was getting called up by some guy every few months, asking for the book. Since I don't actually have a phone number, she figured that I wouldn't get harrassed for a while. She never mentioned the mans name, though." Jaina paused again. "The name of the cafe was the Times End Cafe."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:38 pm
"Hmm....." I murmered as I rested my nose on my crossed fingers, "Did she say anything else about the man?" I asked quietly. I stood up and walked to the door, leaning on the molding, "And if she was afraid of him?"

Suddenly that kid shoot by on an old skateboard, "Up to you, Sev!" one of my co-workers shouted. I quickly dashed after him and plucked him off the skateboard, letting the old thing gently slam into the wall in the lounge room. He was trying to get away, squirming and such in my arms. I stood up straight and put him down, but was sure to see that he didn't run away.

"Jaina! I know you're here! Please! I need your help!" the boy shouted in general. My eyes widened a little, "Please! Help me! It's a serious matter!!!"  

[b u n n y]

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:54 pm
((ok, I hope this isnt a too random entrance))

Mokuba walked through the halls of his brothers workplace. People passed by and looked at him with a sneer. "Look at this, letting children run the halls rapid. This isnt a playground, it's serious business." one of the secretaryes murmured to a fellow worker. With a small glare, he passed right by them, he'd see if he would ever fix their computers again. As he was wishing for a virus to fall upon that womans computer, he stopped next to a vending machine. Taking a crinkled dollar from his pocket, he rubbed it along side the machine corner. Slipping it into the slot, he waited paciently for it to read the bill. With a loud buzz the dollar slipped out of the slot. "Damnit.." he cursed to himself before taking it and attepmting it again. The machine seemed to know who was boss, allowing him to enter the number for his soda of choice. Punching in the numbers, and in exchange, a soda fell into the slot which read "Thank You". "Good, now I can head to my brothers office, though I wish something exciting was going on." he spoke aloud as he headed down the way to his brothers office. His wish seemed to come true when he saw a strange boy on a skateboard, he seemed to be freaking out over something. Now things were getting interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:25 pm
((Actually, I like it. It works well. whee ))
Jaina stood and slowly approached the door. She didn't really remember the kid very well, but he seemed to be reasonably familiar. Behind Seto, a kid with unrulely black hair and big blue eyes.
"Who are you again?" Jaina asked softly. Both of the new people were friends, so she wasn't very worried at the moment. She decided to try something, hoping it wouldn't freak Seto out all that much. Fingering the Scarab, she shot a thought in Seto's general direction.
First of all, I don't remember who this kid is, but he looks familiar.
Second of all, yes, she told me that this man scared her, but that she didn't know who he was. His number was blocked on the caller id, so she didn't know his name. All she knew was that the voice sounded male. But you know how voices can be changed these days with simple electronic devices.

Jaina watched Seto's eyes widen in shock, but at least he didn't freak out and scream like the last officer did. He was still in a memnal intitution last Jaina heard.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:27 pm
I looked over my shoulder at Jaina, "...." then I turned around to look ahead, "Micheal, you here..." I said quietly to my little brother. Around here he was called Mokuba, but I prefered to call him by his real name.

"Let me go!!!" the boy shouted unhappily.

"How do you know Jaina...?" I asked quietly.

"The locket told me!!!!" he yelled. I raised an eyebrow. How the hell could a locket tell him about a girl?

"Uhm.... ookay...." I said in a doubtful voice. I guided him over to Jaina, "Here, he wants to talk to you..."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff