Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Disloyal Dog. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:36 pm
"I do mean that. It's very aesthetically pleasing. Well matched with the rest of your outfit and shows off your nice long- where are you going?" Titus stood still as Riyo came back down the stairs to stand behind him. He was a little confused but nodded none the less and took the lead. It still didn't save Riyo from the compliments though. He continued to ramble on all the way to her door.

"...And that's why I think your hair is perfect." A short essay by a nightmare demon. "Oh! Let me get the door." Titus was quick to open the door for Riyo and waited for her to step inside first.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:50 pm
Riyo couldn't help but groan as Titus kept complimenting her as they made the short trek back to her room. her hands grabbed the hat atop her head and desperately yanked it down over her ears. She didn't like this.

Before she stepped inside, she approached him and placed a hand over his mouth. "No more compliments. I hate insincere flattery." Her eyes had a stern look about them. She was fairly certain it wasn't some truth serum Titus had sipped, because he was nowhere near that suave, and Riyo was absolutely certain he hadn't learned how to be while he was gone.

"Now then..." She carefully removed her hand from his face. "The cans go in the second cupboard and the dry cat food goes under the sink. That's all you really need to know." Because that's all she had. Canned food and cat food, which... Was basically the same thing if you thought about it. Hey, when you lived off scraps, you took what you could get. "Meanwhile, I'll find proper attire for your new temporary employment." She hoped her eyephone had a charged battery, because many pictures would be taken today.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:58 pm
Titus was suddenly shushed as Riyo placed her hand over his mouth. His brows furrowed slightly at her request but as she pulled away he decided to ask. "So I can't compliment even if I am sincere about it?" It would be very troublesome if that was the case.

He got his instructions on the groceries and headed toward the bags sitting in the kitchen. "Cans in the cupboard...cat food under the sink.." He was mumbling to himself as he pulled cans from the bag. Titus didn't really eat. It was a vary rare occasion when he did but he was fairly certain most students ate a variety of things when they did consume something...and not just canned goods. "Do you really like this stuff?" He had no idea what he was looking at but shoved it in the cupboard. It was a can after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:14 pm
Riyo sighed as she dug through the closet. "But that's the problem, you're not going to be. You think you're sincere right now because of some... I don't know. Some magic or illness or something. You don't actually feel that way." At least, she was 99% sure that was the case.

"No. Not really." She marched back out of the closet with some kind of strange luggage. "But it's cheap and edible. You know... Because we destroyed my company and burned down my house. I'm kinda poor now." She shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "But sometimes my neighbor feeds me so it's not so bad." Oh how the mighty have fallen.

"Lets see... Blue ribbon or pink?" She began digging through the bag, which appeared to be costume items for her minipets. "Shame you're so tall. I don't think you'd fit into any of my old clothes." and she certainly wasn't putting him in her new stuff.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:42 pm
"So even though I am being sincere at this moment...I am not sincere?" Titus was trying to put it together in his mind. Either way he finished putting the groceries away and folded up the bag neatly and set it aside.

"Oh..." It wasn't that Titus had forgotten but he had never really thought about the fact that she was poor. If she was living this way on foods that she didn't like than it was all the more reason she needed his help. "Why don't I take you to get some different groceries? Things you might like. Or I can take you out to eat?" Either option would work for him. Titus had plenty of money, even more so since he never bought food. At best he bought a game here and there to entertain himself.

When asked a question, or at least he thought he was being asked, Titus regarded both colors equally. "The blue is very bold but the pink also is a nice contrast." He had no opinion on the matter apparently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:58 pm
"Precisely." He didn't have to understand it, he just had to shut his whore mouth. Yes.

Riyo was about to immediately shrug him off but, a thought hit her. "Oh yeah. You're loaded, aren't you?" Didn't he have like... A car or something? Even at her richest, she'd never had a car.... But that was mostly because she walked places. "Well. I suppose I could let you buy me things." The demoness hated accepting gifts from people, but this, much like the servitude, was an exception. Mostly because she knew it'd piss him off if he remembered or found out.

"Well if you're noncommittal about it we'll just use both. Have a seat, dog boil." Riyo pulled out a chair from her table and patted the seat, and went about tying ribbons on his horns when they were within reach. "I've even got a collar with a little bell for you." She pinched his cheeks like one would a child. "We're just going to have so much fun today widdle T-chan."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:10 pm
As instructed Titus took a seat and sat quietly while Riyo tied the bows to his horns. There was no fussing, no faces, just quiet obedience while he waited. "Yeah, I have money. I can get you whatever you want." It made him happy to hear that Riyo would let him buy her things and he graciously decided to thank her. "Thank you, I look forward to shopping for you."

"A collar too?" His question was more curious than anything, looking toward Riyo with wonder as she pinched his cheek. So much affection! "I am only concerned if you are enjoying yourself." T-chan? "I have a nickname now? I am honored that you have taken the time to think of such an endearing gesture." He really did look quite pleased.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:40 pm
It was almost sad, how happy he seemed to be.

"I suppose a good person would feel bad about taking advantage of you like this." After the bows were tied, she reached back in the bag and procured a cute little collar with a bell, which happened to be extra large sized for pleasantly plump cats.

"But we both know I'm not a good person." She was delicate as she wrapped the collar around his neck, but not necessarily as she tightened it. "Now lets go buy s**t with your money. I'll even let you hold my purse." What a privilege.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:45 pm
Titus was about to open his mouth to let Riyo know he thought she was a nice person but stopped to think. Did that count as a compliment? This was going to be very hard. "I don't think you are a bad person." There...that should work.

He waited while she put the collar on him, the small bell tingling away as she worked. It was tightened into place and he couldn't say it was comfortable but he let it be, touching the small bell once she pulled away.

"Alright. Do you want to take my car? It would probably be easier to bring stuff back in."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:12 pm
Uuuuuugh. "No, seriously. Shut up." It still counted, not-Titus. It still counted.

"Your car, you say?" Her ears twitched curiously. "Why sure, we can take your car. How generous of you to offer." Truth be told, she'd never even seen his car. "Lead the way, my humble man slave."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:27 pm
There was a bit of a pout since his words still didn't work. He was going to have to think things through very carefully.

"Alright, follow me." As they left Riyo's dorm, the small bell at his neck chiming the whole way, Titus reached into the pocket of his coat in search of his keys. He found them shortly after they exited the demon dorms and headed to the lot. Titus' car was park far away from all the others and like a true a*****e he had made sure to take up multiple spots. Likely so no one would park next to his car. And it was possible it was for semi good reason. His car was obviously expensive.

Extra sporty, extra sleek, extra black. If there was something extra that could be had it was likely it described this car. "Just let me know where you want to go." Titus hit the button to unlock the car.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:31 am
Gee. Riyo wondered just which one was Titus's car. It was so hard to pick out. Maybe it was the one taking up all the space at the end of the lot?

"Haha, you're such an a*****e." Riyo smiled and shook her head, though inwardly she was surprised he had spent so much on one little thing. "Jack help you if this thing gets a dent." She opened the passenger side door and slid in, immediately pushing buttons and pulling handles. So many shiny buttons.

Then she found the seat adjustment.

Her eyes widened as the seat slowly moved up, then forward, then back, then back down. "I didn't know cars could do this." Mostly because she only ever took them to important meetings or out of town. "Hah. You could start by buying me one of these things." It was a joke. She didn't even have a license.

Without a second thought, she reclined the seat and kicked her legs up on the dash. Mental note: get fingerprints all over the glass and shoe prints on the interior.

Inu-Mitsu

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:42 am
"I take great care to make sure she doesn't get any damage." Titus climbed in the driver's seat after Riyo got in and watched as she started to hit buttons and nobs. He watched her for a moment seeking the right reaction. Something deep down told him he was supposed to react but how? Finally, he settled on smiling since Riyo seemed to be having fun. "The seats even heat up which is nice when its colder."

As far as buying her a car like this Titus had to think. It was true he had a lot of money but a lot of it was locked up in trust funds and the like. "I suppose if I use all my savings I could probably manage but I am not certain how much I will have left for groceries." Obviously, Titus didn't catch the joking tone.

With a shrug of his shoulders Titus started the car. With a roar of the engine it came to life and then settled into a quiet purr as Titus pulled out of the parking spot and headed for the main street. "I think there is a dealership quite a ways out of town but once we get out of traffic I can get us there in no time."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:06 pm
"Yeah, I guess you... Wait, she? Your car... has a gender?" Riyo nervously looked around. That was a thing? People did that? Or was it just him? She just saw it as a car.

While the thought of the car being a 'female' creeped her out, the fact that it had heated seats brought her back around. "Heated seats?" She began looking around her seat, trying to find the button that made it warm up. Cats and heat man. She didn't care if it was still warm outside it seemed like a good idea.

But... When he started trying to math out a way to buy her a car, her face went blank. "Oh my Jack Titus..." She turned to him with awe on her face, only then realizing the weight of her situation. "I could ruin you." In her mind she could see herself getting the car, then instantly wrecking it beyond any and all value it held. So much power had been placed in her hands, it was almost overwhelming.

Of course, with great power came great responsibility. She started to laugh. "s**t boil, you're lucky I don't hate you." Seemed like Titus and luck were almost antonyms, but for once it was true.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:25 pm
Titus blinked a bit at her reaction to the gender terms he had decided upon. "Yeah, she. I call her Clara." At least in this case Titus wasn't the only nut job on the road.

"Ruin me? How so?" Titus clearly didn't understand but he was still on course to the car dealership. It was lucky they were coming to a red light because Titus would have slammed on the breaks otherwise when she said she didn't hate him. If she didn't hate him that meant she liked him, at least a little. That might as well have been the closest thing to a declaration of love.

If Titus could sparkle he would have. It was thankful he couldn't but he stared at Riyo fondly none the less. "You really don't hate me?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff