Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:18 pm
ChiRaaaq
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Aicas
It's definitely nothing too complicated; trust me, you'll get used to it fairly quick.

They have a lot of guides on YouTube as well you could watch to familiarize yourself with the system.

whats the economy like?
heard its harder to make cash now
The Economy is actually a lot more diverse.

It's actually a lot easier to make cash now.

really?
how do you make your cash, if you mind i ask.
Of course I don't mind smile .

Well, I tend to do skilling, Grand Exchange Flipping (which is basically merchanting), and occasionally I'll do PvM (God Wars, Corporeal Beast, Barrows, etc...)

They're all pretty decent.

If you're interested in more efficient money making methods check this out, it contains several money-making methods with GP/Hour rates.

i usually do alot of skilling,
mostly smithing or fishing.
are those still possible money maker or no?
Generally Smithing is a "buyable" skill which means that it actually uses up money instead of generating it.

Depending on what you're Fishing (Sharks, Cavefish, Rcotkails), you will profit nicely.

I'd recommend Living Rock Caverns for Mining Gold Ore, decent profit and relatively AFK.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:07 pm
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Aicas

really?

Well, I tend to do skilling, Grand Exchange Flipping (which is basically merchanting), and occasionally I'll do PvM (God Wars, Corporeal Beast, Barrows, etc...)

If you're interested in more efficient money making methods check this out, it contains several money-making methods with GP/Hour rates.

Generally Smithing is a "buyable" skill which means that it actually uses up money instead of generating it.

Depending on what you're Fishing (Sharks, Cavefish, Rcotkails), you will profit nicely.

I'd recommend Living Rock Caverns for Mining Gold Ore, decent profit and relatively AFK.

what are the new types of fish that you can fish now after rocktails? i havnt been updated with rs3 is awhileee  

reIuctant

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:42 pm
Well there's the fishing trawler fish, but they aren't as profitable as rocktails.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:56 pm
hustle god
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Aicas

really?

what are the new types of fish that you can fish now after rocktails? i havnt been updated with rs3 is awhileee
No new Fish releases after Rocktails really. I mean, you can ultimately fish Tiger Sharks in the Fishing Trawler but that's definitely not worth the time.

Also, with Player Owned Ports after a certain voyage you can make Rocktail Soups which heal slightly more.  

Aicas
Captain

Runescape

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas