Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ prp ] Down in Mexico (Sindri & Lurks) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:03 am
"That is okay. It could swallow me but I do not--" a burst of ferocious giggles, enough to make his bones clatter, "I do not have much much meat! Ahahahaha!"

Lurks kicked his feet gleefully in the air, turning it into a backwards somersault to get at the little ball, snatching it carefully, latching it onto a rib bone to keep forever and ever and ever.

"I will never let it go," he said, gravely, but it would be lost within the year.

Like every other past trinket she'd constructed for him.

He was a clumsy child.

lizbot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:06 am
"If you lose it," she warned him gravely, "...there will be a terrible curse placed upon you." Sindri patted his head fondly and then stood up, brushing the sand off her clothes. "Now I will show you the way to your home. I can only go part way for I am on my own journey."

cherno astra

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:13 am
Lurks held up ten fingers, then closed his fists, then held up ten fingers again. And again. And again.

"Many many curses, Sindri," he said, solemn. "Many many."

He followed her through the desert, down winding bluffs and across precarious cliffs, wings fluttering behind him, still not yet unfurled, not entirely. The charm dangled with every flutter, tinkling softly. Lurks clicked with it, as if he were speaking with it, the only visible sign of his homesickness.

lizbot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:24 am
They wandered across the desert for many weeks, course altering every few days with the peculiar cry of a bird or the nature of the moon overhead. The burro was not the first casualty of their company, but no humans were harmed by them either (though their gardens and farms did suffer, and perhaps their dreams turned queer and uneasy.) Eventually a rainbow, full and brilliant stood ahead, and Sindri patted her companion on the head one last time.

"I must leave you now, but the way home is forward until you reach the red ribbon's end."

cherno astra

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items