Welcome to Gaia! ::

Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Back to Guilds

A group for the young and old of Gaia to reminisce and hang out. 

Tags: Gaia Online, Geezers, Nostalgia, Discussion, Old Members 

Reply Old Geezers of Gaia Unite
What did your n00b outfit look like? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swimmin_Sweater

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:14 am
sailorstar165
Mia Loved1

The original vampire bace was terrible in that the face was fixed with that weird mouth, but I did love the body. My avatar is usually a frost troll but I just changed it to be an elf. My boyfriend has a boring realistic human but he did it well so I guess I cant complain. Our avitars just look really weird together xp
I like your new avatar by the way. It's super cute and more cohesive than your last one biggrin

Thanks. smile

I change my avi every day (or every day I log in, anyway), so it changes a lot. xd

Why do you change it so often? I mean I understand the fun of dressing up, but how do others recognize you in the forums?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:14 pm
Mia Loved1
WyndiWingfall
Mia Loved1
xSahri
sailorstar165
xSahri
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you look at my n00b avatar, I sure had some pretty poor taste in items back then xD

I wouldn't say bad taste as much as limited color palette. 3nodding

True. There weren't as many items available as there are now and now animals are having the same problem humans had back in the day. But I wouldn't be wearing that outfit unless it was for a special occasion such as "dress like a n00b day".

even the animals have better starter cloths than what we had to start with as humans way back when. They're higher quality art.

this. plus they gave the animals actual clothing right away, not those weird tetris blocks or "peasant" clothing. :

I still get annoyed when I get a tetris block in the daily chance neutral

same here. i always seem to get at least one pair of those peasant booties every day too. :/  

WyndiWingfall

Green Lantern

Kyoko1010

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:40 pm
My noob outfit =D User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I thought I was so cool! I was like 13. I quested so hard for the magic coat, the cat band, and the fox mink for a grand total of something like 15k? That was big money back then >.<

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:34 pm
Kyoko1010
My noob outfit =D User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I thought I was so cool! I was like 13. I quested so hard for the magic coat, the cat band, and the fox mink for a grand total of something like 15k? That was big money back then >.<

Ha ha, I know, right? I remember begging all my friends and spending months paying them back for the 7k they lent me for some Enchanted Strings. gonk  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Kyoko1010

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:55 pm
sailorstar165
Kyoko1010

Ha ha, I know, right? I remember begging all my friends and spending months paying them back for the 7k they lent me for some Enchanted Strings. gonk

Oh I know! It was insane! You had to vote for poll after poll and post all day everyday just to earn a little gold. Now that amount means absolutely nothing T.T  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:29 am
Kyoko1010
sailorstar165
Kyoko1010

Oh I know! It was insane! You had to vote for poll after poll and post all day everyday just to earn a little gold. Now that amount means absolutely nothing T.T

You get way more than that just from daily chance anymore. If I could go back in time with my hordes of gold... emotion_awesome  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

MechWarrior Princess M

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:24 am
My noob outfit. I played a lot of zOMG! when I first landed on Gaia. Joined a lot of crews at the Sawmill for gold. Luckily, I was able to buy the makeup items and the gun before inflation hit the MP.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:06 am
sailorstar165
Kyoko1010
sailorstar165
Kyoko1010

You get way more than that just from daily chance anymore. If I could go back in time with my hordes of gold... emotion_awesome

Oh I know! We'd have any item we want! Everything cost in the thousands back then. Thousands are chump change now gonk  

Kyoko1010

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:18 am
MechWarrior Princess M
My noob outfit. I played a lot of zOMG! when I first landed on Gaia. Joined a lot of crews at the Sawmill for gold. Luckily, I was able to buy the makeup items and the gun before inflation hit the MP.

Wow. That is a cool n00b outfit. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:30 am
sailorstar165
MechWarrior Princess M

Wow. That is a cool n00b outfit. smile

ty

When I bought the Punk Armament item, it was "only" 200,000 gold. I earned that by playing Halloween Switch Em non-stop one Saturday. Now it's going for 350,000,000 gold in the MP!

Gold gens... stare  

MechWarrior Princess M

VeTack

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]
This is what my avi looked like when I finally bought my last item for a full outfit. I might have had the black daisy shoes instead but I'm not sure. Many of the items I still use to this day. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:57 am
I actually have a hard time remembering my avatars, lol. But they looked similar to these:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After some years of questing I managed to buy a Kiki plushie for 20k. I still have that little fellow. <3

[Chocolate Apple]

Mega Shopper

39,200 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Manakuuchiha

Tenacious Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:45 pm
I'm pretty sure about everything except the gloves. Also, I think I had the knock-off Naruto "whiskers" but I couldn't find them on tektek. Yep, my Gaia name was the name of my Naruto OC. Oh, mid-2000s...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:48 pm
Manakuuchiha
I'm pretty sure about everything except the gloves. Also, I think I had the knock-off Naruto "whiskers" but I couldn't find them on tektek. Yep, my Gaia name was the name of my Naruto OC. Oh, mid-2000s...

That's a pretty cool looking avi. smile

I don't remember the whiskers. Were they a tattoo or something?  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Manakuuchiha

Tenacious Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:55 pm
sailorstar165
Manakuuchiha

That's a pretty cool looking avi. smile

I don't remember the whiskers. Were they a tattoo or something?

Ha ha, thanks smile
They might have been, but I think this avi was before Skin Tyte opened. I think they were called "fish whiskers" or something... Also, what happened to tattoos? Now all Skin Tyte sells is body mod stuff.  
Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff